toldailytopic: If guns became illegal to own, would you comply?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why don't you stop being so thick? He's right. Firearms are not the key to freedom.

No, they are the key to protecting freedom. That is why we have the 2nd amendment. To protect the other 9.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In fact, He is the one who ordained the powers to carry swords.
However, God is against people opposing His ordained powers.

Nobody is debating that. Obama is not ordained by God to allow the murder of children. You are an imbecile. Or really evil, I think the latter myself with your fake demonic tongues.

Trumpetfolker

NickM,
The Constitution is the ordained authority. The people have, for almost a century, ignored the Constitution by sending their representatives to DC in support of the Federal Reserve and ever-increasing debt because it was "good for the economy".
In this, they, also, forsook the commandments of Paul.
Ro 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

1Co 7:23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.
This last commandment invokes the wisdom of God in Proverbs.
Pr 22:7 The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.
Now that the voting Christians have cast off the authority of the apostles of the Lord and Savior, they have become the property of bankers. If the bankers tell the government to take away weapons in order to keep the people from rebelling against their privileged position, well, the Christians gave them the crown to do that.
Re 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
You hated the law of Christ. Have a taste of rich man's law.

Trumpetfolker

NickM,
Ro 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
When you elect mere men to make you and your neighbors debtors, you are not loving one another. When you elect mere men to make your children debtors to pay off the debt used to buy stuff which has (before the time your children get to cast their first vote) been consumed, you hate your own children.
So, sellers of their own children deserve to have the guns taken away.

Trumpetfolker

Lightbringer,
1 Th 4:1 ¶ Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.
7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.
8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
I don't have to do anything. You guys are the ones who vote for defrauding your own kids. You guys, despising the commandments the apostles gave us by the Lord Jesus. It is you guys who are being set up for vengeance from God.
I just have to keep the word of the Lord's patience.
Re 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

bybee

Lightbringer,

I don't have to do anything. You guys are the ones who vote for defrauding your own kids. You guys, despising the commandments the apostles gave us by the Lord Jesus. It is you guys who are being set up for vengeance from God.
I just have to keep the word of the Lord's patience.

..."we beseech thee 'brethren'....Jesus speaking to his chosen Apostles and Paul speaking to the congregations which he helped to establish are quite different from us attempting to speak comfortable words to people who hate us and have vowed to destroy us.

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
Last edited:

dodge

I don't believe so. I'd say freedom, and true liberty, has more to do with a well-educated and wise people than anything else. Guns are incidental.

To say you can't have freedom without firearms cheapens freedom.

Did you know Germany was the MOST educated country in the world when Hitler took over ?

You know the outcome of Hitler taking over right ? WWII and 6,000,000 million Jews murdered.

I do not believe education is the answer, but right relationship with God throgh Jesus is the answer.

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
Did you know Germany was the MOST educated country in the world when Hitler took over ?

You know the outcome of Hitler taking over right ? WWII and 6,000,000 million Jews murdered.

I do not believe education is the answer, but right relationship with God throgh Jesus is the answer.

? Why only mention the Jews that were murdered, how about all the other non-Jews that were instrumental in the defeat of Germany that lost their lives? Or even all the non-Christians that lost theirs?

Cleekster

Look at how many non-Christians are slaves to sin and defend the Godless state. Christians made this country great, we need to rely on them to return it to it's greatness.
Says the so-called Christian publicily displaying(your sig) a quote from a DEIST who questioned the divinity of Jesus and referred to christian dogma as "unintelligable".

aCW...the quote in you sig:
"You cannot reason a man out of a position he has not reasoned himself into." is probably referring to Franklins view on christian faith.....

"The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason."

[Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard, 1758]

he also said;

"Revealed religion has no weight with me."

perhaps you should do a little homework before you go quoting people.

if christians are responsible for this countries greatness, they are equally responsible for it's fall from greatness...... you can't claim that this is a "christian" nation and say how great you made it and then divorce yourself from the bad and blame it on everyone else.....if this is a christian" nation then it is the way it is because CHRISTIANS made it(or at least allowed it to become) this way..... thankfully however this is a nation of christians and not a "christian" nation.

as far as the OP..... i don't own any guns and therefore am not a threat to the coming American Dictatorship.

dodge

? Why only mention the Jews that were murdered, how about all the other non-Jews that were instrumental in the defeat of Germany that lost their lives? Or even all the non-Christians that lost theirs?

I guess because the Jews had been disarmed and had no means of resisting their wholesale slaughter by the Germans.

Granite

Hall of Fame

Or at least one of the most. So what?

Yes, along with millions of others.

So, what's your point? It's worth pointing out that the Nazis didn't disarm everyone--in fact their gun control policies for Germans and party members were fairly lenient. It's also worth remembering such things as the Warsaw Uprising: the Jews did in many cases fight back. Let's at least get our history straight.

Granite

Hall of Fame
No, they are the key to protecting freedom. That is why we have the 2nd amendment. To protect the other 9.

I'd completely disagree. Imagining that firearms are the only means of protecting freedom means you don't have freedom, you simply have blackmail. Reducing liberty to a bullet cheapens liberty. You're not free if you think you can only achieve or protect freedom through force. At that point, you're simply desperate, paranoid, or completely screwed.

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
I'd completely disagree. Imagining that firearms are the only means of protecting freedom means you don't have freedom, you simply have blackmail. Reducing liberty to a bullet cheapens liberty. You're not free if you think you can only achieve or protect freedom through force. At that point, you're simply desperate, paranoid, or completely screwed.

I wonder what it was that the British were thinking back in 1775?

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

You do not know anything about the history of this country do you or how we gained our independence from the British, or how most countries get freed from tyranny and become independent.

highlife

I don't own any guns, but if they become illegal, I will buy several.

You wont like the price tag, weapons that SWAT teams and FBI actually fear have a heafty price tag. A legal barret M82 is around 8k and then you have to put a 3-4k scope on it if you want to hit someone at 0.5 to 1 mile away.