toldailytopic: How do you feel about building a mosque at ground zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick_A

NickA does what NickA does best:
You have this fixation that requires you to treat people as groups.

Barbarian asks:
Like blaming all Muslims for 9/11? That sort of thing?

Yeah, that's despicable.

True, but you aren't a Christian, so you're free to be a hateful religious fanatic if you want to be.

Very true.

Nick_A

That excuse is known as the "heckler's veto." It goes like this:

"Yes, you people have rights like anyone else, but if you choose to exercise those rights, it might make someone else violent, so we can't let you do it."

That one had a head-on collision with the Bill of Rights in the sense that a blowfly has a head-on collision with the grill of an 18-wheeler.

America has not become the old Soviet Union yet so people can still refuse to work on jobs that are offensive to their conscience.

I read these letters of support for the refusal to work. Something seems clean about these people that I don't sense in the politiclly correct madness that defies human decency. Here are some examples:

http://www.bluecollarcorner.com/blog/?p=750

August 21st, 2010 at 14:38 | #47 Reply | Quote I am not a New Yorker, however I feel it is my backyard too!
I am so very proud of all of you who are refusing to work on the mosque! It makes me proud to be an American and stand up for what we “the people” beleive in and what we stand for! If there should come a time that someone starts a fund to pay the men and women who are not getting work for not working on the mosque, I will be so very happy to contribute to it!
You guys are awesome!

August 21st, 2010 at 11:15 | #44 Reply | Quote Thank God someone is this country has balls enough to do what is right.

August 21st, 2010 at 11:06 | #43 Reply | Quote Thank you for your courage in honoring the lives of the 3,000 innocents murdered by muslims on 9/11 in the name of islam.
The politicians who support this abomination, the mosque at ground zero, should be very ashamed of themselves. tragically, they have no shame.
I support you a hundred percent and I am proud of you.

August 21st, 2010 at 10:47 | #40 Reply | Quote I’m not a construction worker but I have been a firefighter for 20 years in PA. I have openly said a Mosque at or near Ground Zero is wrong and a slap in the face to the victims, families, and the people that are working at the site. I’m am glad to see someone is trying to do put a stop to it since our government is giving in. God Bless.

August 21st, 2010 at 01:56 | #35 Reply | Quote While the politicians dilly and dally, their spines non-existent, leave it to the men who get REAL things done, who actually build things with their hands, to take a stand on this atrocity not being built.

When I first heard about the Hard Hat Pledge, it was one of those pure moments where you go… YES. Finally a light at the end of the tunnel. You epitomize the true American spirit. God bless and keep you all. You stand for so many of us all over the country. And we stand behind you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

To you, these people are just ignorant examples of the "Great unwashed." I consider them Americans expressing the opinion of the overwhelming majority

Nick_A

You remind me of a parrot...except that every now and then I get the feeling a parrot might understand what it's saying. :plain:

I didn't get that handbook. I'll stick with the old, weather beaten "Critical Guide to Actually Thinking". But thanks for the heads up.

Neither a point I'd make nor defend, though one you illustrate rather selectively by siding with those who would broad brush an entire religion, which is the rather inescapable effect of advancing the notion that a nearby mosque should be the source of offense.

So you have a God complex as well...noted. :poly:

I omit your profanity and the point you fail to make using it. :e4e:

You remind me of a parrot...except that every now and then I get the feeling a parrot might understand what it's saying.

The trouble is that the parrot understands more than the sheep caught up in the Obama Cult of Personality.

I didn't get that handbook. I'll stick with the old, weather beaten "Critical Guide to Actually Thinking". But thanks for the heads up.

Who are you kidding? You proudly support the modern New Age Critical Thinking handbook with the glitter on the cover.

Neither a point I'd make nor defend, though one you illustrate rather selectively by siding with those who would broad brush an entire religion, which is the rather inescapable effect of advancing the notion that a nearby mosque should be the source of offense.

It is not a criticism of Islam since the religion exists on several levels. However the Sharia mosque at Ground Zero represents politically motivated callous insensitivity to the needs of those who endured 911.

You have no idea how much your broad brushing is a slap in the face of those suffering the results of 911. Your addiction to political correctness denies your heart. I'm glad I'm not caught up in this politically correct madness and still capable of feeling for others as human beings rather than as group members.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
America has not become the old Soviet Union yet so people can still refuse to work on jobs that are offensive to their conscience.

Yep. Or work on jobs they want. That's the part that seems to have you infuriated.

I read these letters of support for the refusal to work. Something seems clean about these people that I don't sense in the politiclly correct madness that defies human decency.

You're thinking clean, like a freshly-pressed SS uniform. But you're reading too much into these. They aren't like that. They've been frightened by the stories, misled about who is involved, and so on.

They are mostly good people, not folks who think decency is "politically correct madness." And the building gets built anyway. That's America.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The trouble is that the parrot understands more than the sheep caught up in the Obama Cult of Personality.
You should stick to torturing irregular sentences. There's no reason to add cruelty to metaphorical animals to the list of your offenses. :nono:
Who are you kidding?
Who aren't you...
Just cutting you off while you still knew what you were talking about. :plain:
It is not a criticism of Islam since the religion exists on several levels.
That looks like a sentence with a point, but then it isn't. Remarkable, really. A bit like suggesting a ban of the Bible isn't an attack on scripture, since it can be read on several levels. :poly:
However the Sharia mosque at Ground Zero
Which it isn't absent your peculiar metaphorical gerrymandering.
represents politically motivated callous insensitivity to the needs of those who endured 911.
Only if you, again, paint with a broad brush and without regard for Muslims who died there.
You have no idea how much your broad brushing is a slap in the face of those suffering the results of 911.
You're a funny little fellow. I'm not broad brushing by insisting that we distinguish between the real villains and the sort of generalized nonsense you're extolling like a virtue.
Your addiction to political correctness denies your heart.
Who knows how you define that...just more declarative nonsense parading as analysis without a shred of substance behind it.
I'm glad I'm not caught up in this politically correct madness and still capable of feeling for others as human beings rather than as group members.
Which, ironically enough, you stop doing the moment you take out that brush. You should take up tennis instead, provided you pat your own back with your dominant arm.

Nick_A

Yep. Or work on jobs they want. That's the part that seems to have you infuriated.

You're thinking clean, like a freshly-pressed SS uniform. But you're reading too much into these. They aren't like that. They've been frightened by the stories, misled about who is involved, and so on.

They are mostly good people, not folks who think decency is "politically correct madness." And the building gets built anyway. That's America.

Tell me honestly why you believe the builders do not want to move to another site and insist on being provacative. Why do they prefer asserting rights as opposed to becoming sensitive to the needs of those that suffered the results of 911 on Ground Zero?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Tell me honestly why you believe the builders do not want to move to another site

I'm guessing it's for the same reason you wouldn't want to move your church to another site just because some bigots didn't like it.

and insist on being provacative.

When someone doesn't cater to your prejudices, that's not "being provacative."

Why do they prefer asserting rights as opposed to becoming sensitive to the needs of those that suffered the results of 911 on Ground Zero?

I'm guessing that it's because Muslims were also in those towers, and died there, too. If you stopped whimpering about how "sensitive" you are, and considered how it looks to them, it would help.

Nick_A

You should stick to torturing irregular sentences. There's no reason to add cruelty to metaphorical animals to the list of your offenses. :nono:

Who aren't you...

Just cutting you off while you still knew what you were talking about. :plain:

That looks like a sentence with a point, but then it isn't. Remarkable, really. A bit like suggesting a ban of the Bible isn't an attack on scripture, since it can be read on several levels. :poly:

Which it isn't absent your peculiar metaphorical gerrymandering.

Only if you, again, paint with a broad brush and without regard for Muslims who died there.

You're a funny little fellow. I'm not broad brushing by insisting that we distinguish between the real villains and the sort of generalized nonsense you're extolling like a virtue.

Who knows how you define that...just more declarative nonsense parading as analysis without a shred of substance behind it.

Which, ironically enough, you stop doing the moment you take out that brush. You should take up tennis instead, provided you pat your own back with your dominant arm.

That looks like a sentence with a point, but then it isn't. Remarkable, really. A bit like suggesting a ban of the Bible isn't an attack on scripture, since it can be read on several levels.

Yes it isn't necessarily an attack on scripture and you are oblivious as to why. you are too busy trying to feel self important.

As usual you are incapable of seeing people as people. There was an attack on Ground Zero by Islamic terrorists. This we know. We don't know about all that were affected so they are people. Why inflict anything on people having suffered in this way anything that is provocative when the builders can just move to another site?

You are the type that would demand that a girl having been raped walking home from a party at 2:00 AM, get back out on the street again the next night because not all men are the same and being cautious is an insult.

It is self evident because of your denial of the needs of others.

You remind me of that old chess quote: "The slowness of genius is hard to bear; the slowness of mediocrity is intolerable. ..."

It is the same with your mediocre foolishness. Its lack of substance is intolerable so cannot be taken seriously.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yes it isn't necessarily an attack on scripture and you are oblivious as to why. you are too busy trying to feel self important.
I love how every time I level and sustain a charge against you your response is to parrot the charge without illustration.

Wanna cracker?
As usual you are incapable of seeing people as people.
Said the only one of us doing precisely that (see: your generalization that has a mosque signifying a terrorist attack). Doofus.
...Why inflict anything on people having suffered in this way anything that is provocative when the builders can just move to another site?
No one is suggesting the infliction of anything. Now if the building of a mosque nearby causes someone suffering, they have a larger problem than 911 and require both therapy and our compassion, but not our agreement or enabling in an overly broad and inappropriate paranoia.
You are the type that would demand that a girl having been raped walking home from a party at 2:00 AM, get back out on the street again the next night because not all men are the same and being cautious is an insult.
No, but I wouldn't demand that all men who might pass her by hide themselves out of respect for her inability to distinguish between them and the villain.
It is self evident because of your denial of the needs of others.
When most people say self evident it's because they don't need to make the point, not, as is the case here, because you can't.
You remind me of that old chess quote: "The slowness of genius is hard to bear..."
You're too kind, really...well, wouldn't it be something if you were? :plain:

Nick_A

I love how every time I level and sustain a charge against you your response is to parrot the charge without illustration.

Wanna cracker?

Said the only one of us doing precisely that (see: your generalization that has a mosque signifying a terrorist attack). Doofus.

No one is suggesting the infliction of anything. Now if the building of a mosque nearby causes someone suffering, they have a larger problem than 911 and require both therapy and our compassion, but not our agreement or enabling in an overly broad and inappropriate paranoia.

No, but I wouldn't demand that all men who might pass her by hide themselves out of respect for her inability to distinguish between them and the villain.

When most people say self evident it's because they don't need to make the point, not, as is the case here, because you can't.

You're too kind, really...well, wouldn't it be something if you were? :plain:

Here is an answer to a question on the same subject:

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100210062900AAo993F

It boils down to the fact that a person has to reach a certain level of understanding before the meaning of scripture can be understood. Read in the normal casual manner just leads to distortions. Consequently people were prevented from reading scripture in just any old way as they do now.

You may disagree with the caution but that is why the Bible was not allowed.

Yes, a Sharia mosque could have that effect on many that suffered 911. It can be seen as a symbol of victory.

You wish to condemn sensitivities in people. It is your way.

There have been times when I've gotten on to an elevator with an elderly person already on it. Sometimes they look at me with fear. I sense it and go into a far corner, smile at them, and then look straight ahead. It calms them. To you it is stupid. I have the right to be on the elevator as much as they do and why should I cater to their paranoia? I cannot explain it to someone like you that is obsessed with "rights." It just seems to me to be the natural thing to do.

It is the same with the mosque. Regardless of paranoia and the demand for "rights," moving the mosque to a more distant location is the considerate thing to do. Your heart either understands this or it doesn't.

No, but you can expect a person not to be intentionally provocative.

Nick_A

For any of you that have decided against allowing yourselves to be pulled into politics in order to preserve "meaning" and allow yourselves to contemplate a horrific event free of politically correct platitudes, I invite you to watch this video. It is not political. It is human and doesn't pit group against group but temporarily allows us to witness what we are capable of and wonder why it is so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRMz8fKkG2g

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Here is an answer to a question on the same subject:
It's an answer to a question no one was asking in support of a point you never actually made against anyone...so, great going then. :plain:
It boils down to the fact that a person has to reach a certain level of understanding
No, that's not a Vikings' touchdown, people; that's just N/A blowing his own horn again.
Yes, a Sharia mosque could have that effect on many that suffered 911. It can be seen as a symbol of victory.
People can see other people who differ from them any number of ways. That's never been the point. The point relates to what we choose to see and its reasonableness. Of course, you can't see it.
You wish to condemn sensitivities in people.
No, just the lack of it illustrated in your actual conduct/belief, as opposed to the declarations that never reach your eyes, so to speak.
There have been times when I've gotten on to an elevator with an elderly person already on it. Sometimes they look at me with fear.
Maybe you just radiate your inner sensitivity. I've never had that happen and I'm pushing six four and over two bills. So maybe you need to work on whatever it is you're projecting. :idunno:
I sense it and go into a far corner, smile at them, and then look straight ahead. It calms them.
Okay...
To you it is stupid.
No. Now your arguments, on the other hand...that assurance you offer would be on par with the Muslims dedicating their mosque to peace and understanding between people of faiths. To parallel what you're asking of them you'd have to back out of the elevator and take the stairs. Every time you see one.
I have the right to be on the elevator as much as they do and why should I cater to their paranoia?
Given this appears to happen regularly enough for you to establish a methodology, it doesn't really follow that they're being paranoid. And you aren't really doing much. What would you normally do? Look about the elevator wildly? Walk around in it? Scowl fiercely? Uh-huh...a real sacrifice then. :nono:
I cannot explain it to someone like you that is obsessed with "rights."
Not my argument. I've said it's a matter of our founding principles. The right portion isn't in dispute by anyone.
It is the same with the mosque. Regardless of paranoia and the demand for "rights," moving the mosque to a more distant location is the considerate thing to do.
It's not about consideration, again, but the kind and quality and the statement it makes. You have yet to address those Muslims who died who might find and take real comfort in the mosque, or the many Muslims who might be comforted by the understanding demonstrated in support of their house of worship, that we weren't, in fact, paranoid, broad brush, pin the blame on Islam hard liners.
Your heart either understands this or it doesn't.
You can lecture me on heart when you demonstrate compassion for all of the victims instead of the ones you favor. Doofi.
No, but you can expect a person not to be intentionally provocative.
Building a place of worship isn't. You're projecting...and it isn't compassion.

Squishes

Nick, do you think the Federal government should step in and stop this Muslim building from going up? On what grounds? That it could be seen as a symbol for victory? Surely a government shouldn't be as petty as that.

bybee

Soooooooo,

Soooooooo,

It's an answer to a question no one was asking in support of a point you never actually made against anyone...so, great going then. :plain:

No, that's not a Vikings' touchdown, people; that's just N/A blowing his own horn again.

People can see other people who differ from them any number of ways. That's never been the point. The point relates to what we choose to see and its reasonableness. Of course, you can't see it.

No, just the lack of it illustrated in your actual conduct/belief, as opposed to the declarations that never reach your eyes, so to speak.

Maybe you just radiate your inner sensitivity. I've never had that happen and I'm pushing six four and over two bills. So maybe you need to work on whatever it is you're projecting. :idunno:

Okay...

No. Now your arguments, on the other hand...that assurance you offer would be on par with the Muslims dedicating their mosque to peace and understanding between people of faiths. To parallel what you're asking of them you'd have to back out of the elevator and take the stairs. Every time you see one.

Given this appears to happen regularly enough for you to establish a methodology, it doesn't really follow that they're being paranoid. And you aren't really doing much. What would you normally do? Look about the elevator wildly? Walk around in it? Scowl fiercely? Uh-huh...a real sacrifice then. :nono:

Not my argument. I've said it's a matter of our founding principles. The right portion isn't in dispute by anyone.

It's not about consideration, again, but the kind and quality and the statement it makes. You have yet to address those Muslims who died who might find and take real comfort in the mosque, or the many Muslims who might be comforted by the understanding demonstrated in support of their house of worship, that we weren't, in fact, paranoid, broad brush, pin the blame on Islam hard liners.

You can lecture me on heart when you demonstrate compassion for all of the victims instead of the ones you favor. Doofi.

Building a place of worship isn't. You're projecting...and it isn't compassion.

So, he shall announce to St Peter at the gate "I WAS NICE ON ELEVATORS!"
bybee

kmoney

Hall of Fame
And you aren't really doing much. What would you normally do? Look about the elevator wildly? Walk around in it? Scowl fiercely? Uh-huh...a real sacrifice then. :nono:

:chuckle: Exactly. What he describes seems part for the course. :idunno:

Nick_A

Nick, do you think the Federal government should step in and stop this Muslim building from going up? On what grounds? That it could be seen as a symbol for victory? Surely a government shouldn't be as petty as that.

As of now it isn't a federal matter so why should the feds be involved?

It isn't a matter of pettiness as much as sleaziness in the process of furthering the end that justifies the means. The benefit of this national debate is that it helps reveal the callous superficiality of government and modern secularism. It helps awaken people to what is being lost due to these platitudes and Interfaith feel good foolishness that leaves people gullible to damaging political manipulation.

Nick_A

Typical feel good blind belief with no comprehension as to the political motive for the mosque.

Maybe you just radiate your inner sensitivity. I've never had that happen and I'm pushing six four and over two bills. So maybe you need to work on whatever it is you're projecting.

Your callous insensitivity is noted. I've visited in places where the elderly have been attacked. Their fear is not a politically incorrect response but rather knowledge of what has happened to them and their friends. It isn't something you and your feel good foolishness can comprehend.

First of all this Interfaith cultural center is typical of the hypocrisy of secular Interfaith. It says one thing and means another. Ground Zero must be free of such politics in respect to the sufferings of others.

Given this appears to happen regularly enough for you to establish a methodology, it doesn't really follow that they're being paranoid. And you aren't really doing much. What would you normally do? Look about the elevator wildly? Walk around in it? Scowl fiercely? Uh-huh...a real sacrifice then.

Assinine! No compassion for those that live in terror and conditioned to express fear. Just the presence of a stranger provokes it.

Where in our founding principles does it suggest that "rights" are more important than our obligations to one another?

Only a fool caught up in feel good New Age critical thinking could not see how silly this is. Some Muslims were killed on Ground Zero by Muslim terrorists. This entitles other Muslims to a thirteen story cultural center at Ground Zero that by definition is a political Sharia mosque that is felt provocative to the overwhelming majority of those that suffered 911. Selfishness trumps compassion. Typical for the narrow-minded that finds comfort in political platitudes.

The bottom line is that we've become unable to value a national crisis without political overtones. It prevents us from learning from it. We cannot leave politics out. That is why I posted the video. It invites us to temporarily appreciate an event without politics. Unfortunately the effect quickly wears off and politics is once again dominant to those whose hearts have hardened.

Last edited:

Nick_A

It is amazing how some people can easily see through all this feel good political BS while others are hopelessly caught up in it. Abdul Rahman Al-Rashid is one who sees through the political Interfaith BS.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/beginning-end-ground-zero-mosque

A column (h/t, MEMRI) in the August 16, 2010 London daily Al-Sharq Al-Awsat by Abdul Rahman Al-Rashid, director of Al-Arabiya TV and the paper's former editor, “A House of Worship or a Symbol of Destruction?” should mean the end of plans for a mosque near Ground Zero. Mr. Al-Rashid supports President Obama’s stand for the mosque in principle (as he supports Obama-like or even beyond-Obama-like policies with respect to the Middle East). He’s no neocon. But his practical case against building the mosque is irrefutable. It should lead well-meaning liberals to join with us dastardly conservatives (well, it would be too painful for them to join with us—they can simply act in parallel, on their own, while continuing to denounce us) in calling for the organizers to shelve the plans for a mosque at this site. Or will the organizers pull the plug even before their supporters get around to urging them to do so?

Here’s the crux of Mr. Al-Rashid’s argument:

"I cannot imagine that Muslims want a mosque on this particular site, because it will be turned into an arena for promoters of hatred, and a symbol of those who committed the crime. At the same time, there are no practicing Muslims in the district who need a place of worship, because it is indeed a commercial district....The last thing Muslims want today is to build just a religious center out of defiance to the others, or a symbolic mosque that people visit as a museum next to a cemetery....[T]he battle against the 11 September terrorists is a Muslim battle...and this battle still is ablaze in more than 20 Muslim countries. Some Muslims will consider that building a mosque on this site immortalizes and commemorates what was done by the terrorists who committed their crime in the name of Islam. I do not think that the majority of Muslims want to build a symbol or a worship place that tomorrow might become a place about which the terrorists and their Muslim followers boast, and which will become a shrine for Islam haters whose aim is to turn the public opinion against Islam.”

Feel free to read the whole thing here.

This will be over soon. There will be no thirteen-story mosque near Ground Zero.

So either way the Ground Zero mosque is an idiotic idea. But since lunacy is a prime attribute of the blind believers in political correctness, I guess it just natural for them.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Typical feel good blind belief with no comprehension as to the political motive for the mosque.
Again, not the topic and not my argument.
Your callous insensitivity is noted.
Rather, your inability to actually demonstrate it. Now about those Muslims you keep avoiding...
I've visited in places where the elderly have been attacked.
You're a saint you are...patron saint of kindly elevator excursions.
Their fear is not a politically incorrect response
And a master at defending against the unattempted attack. :plain:
It isn't something you and your feel good foolishness can comprehend.
Feel good? Principles can and should give you satisfaction, but I'd hardly describe them that way.
First of all this Interfaith cultural center is typical of the hypocrisy of secular Interfaith. It says one thing and means another.
Rather, it says one thing and you interpret another in keeping with your bias driven nonsense.
Ground Zero must be free of such politics in respect to the sufferings of others.
No one is talking about Ground Zero on this issue absent a rather creative manipulation of its meaning.
Assinine! No compassion for those that live in terror and conditioned to express fear. Just the presence of a stranger provokes it.
Still struggling with civil discourse I see. Noting that your self glorifying example isn't much of anything only demonstrates my lack of compassion for absurdity paraded as virtue aimed at undermining real virtue, you silly English pig-dog.
Where in our founding principles does it suggest that "rights" are more important than our obligations to one another?
:chuckle: Again, it isn't about rights so this ham fisted attempt to turn it back to the issue no one disagrees on is so much hooey.
Only a fool caught up in feel good New Age critical thinking could not see how silly this is.
In order: my arguments have nothing to do with "feel good" measures, there's no such animal as this ongoing and sad intellectualism envy draped in New Age nonsense, and you are a living, breathing illustration of silly.
Some Muslims were killed on Ground Zero by Muslim terrorists.
They were killed by terrorists who claimed Islam--just as some abortion clinics here were bombed by terrorists who claimed Christianity.
This entitles other Muslims to a fifteen floor cultural center at Ground Zero that by definition is a political Sharia mosque that is felt provocative to the overwhelming majority of those that suffered 911.
Taking your errors in order: no entitlement is sought or given, given the construction is being funded by its builders; the number of stories is immaterial; the reasonableness of that reaction and what it says about us is entirely the point and why I'm arguing for a less emotional, less forgetful (see: those Muslims) constriction of our respect and focus on where that should lead us, following our long established principles as Americans. A pity your bias won't let you see it.
Selfishness trumps compassion. Typical for the narrow-minded that finds comfort in political platitudes.
Hysterically hypocritical nonsense coming from a man who had to be dragged into any consideration of victims that didn't support his mindset and then only to sneer a bit.
The bottom line is that we've become unable to value a national crisis without political overtones.
Political overtones are inescapable in a cultural event within the republic. Values play into but aren't established by it. Instead, the debate reflects the sort and quality of the values brought into consideration. And that's a good thing.

Squishes

As of now it isn't a federal matter so why should the feds be involved?

I don't think the feds should intervene to stop the mosque being built either, but I know Obama has been criticized for his non-handling of the situation. I just don't think that makes sense if you don't believe this is a federal matter. I'm glad we agree on that much.

It isn't a matter of pettiness as much as sleaziness in the process of furthering the end that justifies the means.

What end? What means?

The benefit of this national debate is that it helps reveal the callous superficiality of government and modern secularism. It helps awaken people to what is being lost due to these platitudes and Interfaith feel good foolishness that leaves people gullible to damaging political manipulation.

Wait...stripping our government of power to coerce religious devotion leaves people at risk of political manipulation? That seems backwards. And if you don't want a secular government, what do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.