This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Why is it that black families were stronger during segregation? Today they're nothing but trouble. In my Polynesian view it's proper to be prejudiced against black culture that glorifies sin and takes no responsibility for murdering pimping raping members of their communities. Thankfully some do.
Here's the great pastor David Manning talking about how black men cannot be trusted to lead any country, every country they lead goes to hell.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pFr0qvpxKI

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

You don't see anything kid. Poor black people live in cities, where one can get a 'snapshot' of their activity. Poor white people are more rural; it is not as easy to see how many do not live with their spouse and spend time cooking methadrine.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You don't see anything kid. Poor black people live in cities, where one can get a 'snapshot' of their activity. Poor white people are more rural; it is not as easy to see how many do not live with their spouse and spend time cooking methadrine.

Quit sticking up for these black folk shooting each other in cold blood. Whe was the last time a white kid shot another white kid so he could wear his sneakers? Never. Black people are out of control. No one is willing to look at the problem of African American culture. It is pathetically wicked to the core. White people are not immune to terrible things either but there's simply no comparison. A black man can walk down the road after midnight in most any rural American area and he doesn't have to worry about anything. As long as he minds his bness he will be untouched. But you take a white guy or God forbid woman and try to walk down the streets of a black ghetto and you are signing your death certificate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
6bf424f876fc6656375758adfaac6526.jpg

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
th

When you have a president who can't distinguish between white supremacists/neo-Nazis/KKK and "good people," that sends a clear signal to certain elements of American society that it is permissible to revert race relations back to the "Jim Crow" days.

The problem is that demographically, "visible minorities" are already in the majority in many states, and by 2050 they will represent 51% of all voters in America.

The reality is that "visible minorities" will no longer be content to wait for there time to come - any attempts by the "white" minority to hang onto power by "gerrymandering" the political system in their favor will not be "appreciated!"

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
th

When you have a president who can't distinguish between white supremacists/neo-Nazis/KKK and "good people," that sends a clear signal to certain elements of American society that it is permissible to revert race relations back to the "Jim Crow" days.

The problem is that demographically, "visible minorities" are already in the majority in many states, and by 2050 they will represent 51% of all voters in America.

The reality is that "visible minorities" will no longer be content to wait for there time to come - any attempts by the "white" minority to hang onto power by "gerrymandering" the political system in their favor will not be "appreciated!"

Gerrymandering only works when it's close. It's a delaying tactic. Eventually, that fails, too.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Dozens of players kneel, coaches link arms in solidarity as Trump asks NFL teams to ‘fire or suspend’ protesting players

Donald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump

If NFL fans refuse to go to games until players stop disrespecting our Flag & Country, you will see change take place fast. Fire or suspend!

3:44 AM - 24 Sep 2017

AAspid4.img

SOMERSET, N.J. — As President Trump called for NFL owners to suspend or fire players who protested the national anthem, players and coaches answered defiantly Sunday morning, with most members of the Baltimore Ravens and Jacksonville Jaguars either standing with their arms locked in solidarity or taking a knee on the field.

Ravens Coach John Harbaugh joined his players, locking arms, and Jaguars owner Shahid Khan, a Pakistani American billionaire and businessman, joined his players before the game's kickoff at 9:30 a.m. in London's Wembley Stadium. Ravens Hall of Famer Ray Lewis also took a knee during the anthem.

The dramatic show of defiance comes hours after Trump on Sunday morning renewed his demand that NFL owners fire or suspend players who kneel during the national anthem in protest, again urging that fans should boycott the sport to force change ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ire-or-suspend’-protesting-players/ar-AAsp3hi

This is what emboldened racial understanding looks like! - Only "The Donald," in his infinite wisdom, could "embolden" an American institution as conservative as the NFL to unite players, coaches and owners in a public acts of defiance against his racially motivated tweets!

How ironic that its the business and sports segments of America society, not Republican politicians, who have demonstrated the "intestinal fortitude" to fill the nation's leadership vacuum in an attempt to acknowledge and heal racial tensions!

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dozens of players kneel, coaches link arms in solidarity as Trump asks NFL teams to ‘fire or suspend’ protesting players
Donald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump

If NFL fans refuse to go to games until players stop disrespecting our Flag & Country, you will see change take place fast. Fire or suspend!

3:44 AM - 24 Sep 2017

AAspid4.img

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ire-or-suspend’-protesting-players/ar-AAsp3hi

Yep, black thugs now control the NFL

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

..... The tweets continue a three-day crusade by the president to pressure the league to fire players who have taken a knee to protest police violence against minorities. Trump has poured fuel on the flame of a simmering culture war and has further pushed sports deep into the political arena.

Among players, coaches and team owners, the public reaction has been sharply negative of his comments.

Even a close friend, Patriots CEO and Chairman Robert Kraft, who donated $1 million to Trump's inauguration, issued a sharply worded statement Sunday morning that condemned his comments and supported the right of players to peacefully protest “in a manner that they feel is most impactful.”

“I am deeply disappointed by the tone of the comments made by the President on Friday,” Kraft said. “I am proud to be associated with so many players who make such tremendous contributions in positively impacting our communities.

“Their efforts, both on and off the field, help bring people together and make our community stronger,” he added. “There is no greater unifier in this country than sports and, unfortunately, nothing more divisive than politics.

“I think our political leaders could learn a lot from the lessons of teamwork and the importance of working together toward a common goal,” Kraft continued. “Our players are intelligent, thoughtful and care deeply about our community and I support their right to peacefully affect social change and raise awareness in a manner that they feel is most impactful.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ers/ar-AAsp3hi

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Yep, black thugs now control the NFL

Does "Patrick jane's" black thug comment also apply to Patriots CEO and Chairman Robert Kraft, a close personal friend of "The Donald," who also donated $1 million to the President's inauguration?

- Kraft supports the right of players to peacefully protest “in a manner that they feel is most impactful”

- “I am deeply disappointed by the tone of the comments made by the President on Friday ... I am proud to be associated with so many players who make such tremendous contributions in positively impacting our communities."

- "“Their (player) efforts, both on and off the field, help bring people together and make our community stronger ..... There is no greater unifier in this country than sports and, unfortunately, nothing more divisive than politics."

- “I think our political leaders could learn a lot from the lessons of teamwork and the importance of working together toward a common goal”

- “Our players are intelligent, thoughtful and care deeply about our community and I support their right to peacefully affect social change and raise awareness in a manner that they feel is most impactful.”

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

The only individual who qualifies as a "thug" in this conversation is the "white thug" tweeting from the White House - not on the players, coaches and owners on the football field!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump actually took on football?

He is an idiot. What do most of his supporters have in common? They like football.

And the players know it, blatantly calling him out. "What are you gonna do now, loser?"

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Does "Patrick jane's" black thug comment also apply to Patriots CEO and Chairman Robert Kraft, a close personal friend of "The Donald," who also donated $1 million to the President's inauguration?

- Kraft supports the right of players to peacefully protest “in a manner that they feel is most impactful”

- “I am deeply disappointed by the tone of the comments made by the President on Friday ... I am proud to be associated with so many players who make such tremendous contributions in positively impacting our communities."

- "“Their (player) efforts, both on and off the field, help bring people together and make our community stronger ..... There is no greater unifier in this country than sports and, unfortunately, nothing more divisive than politics."

- “I think our political leaders could learn a lot from the lessons of teamwork and the importance of working together toward a common goal”

- “Our players are intelligent, thoughtful and care deeply about our community and I support their right to peacefully affect social change and raise awareness in a manner that they feel is most impactful.”

The only individual who qualifies as a "thug" in this conversation is the "white thug" tweeting from the White House - not on the players, coaches and owners on the football field!

Thanks for proving my point. The NFL owners are scared of the black thugs.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Trump actually took on football?

He is an idiot. What do most of his supporters have in common? They like football.

And the players know it, blatantly calling him out. "What are you gonna do now, loser?"

Why doesn't Halfernigg take a knee and pray to God for forgiveness for African Americans?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Trafficking young girls.
Pimping
Fornication
Adultery

Thank you African Americans for your hip hop culture glorifying sins as these. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Try getting down on both knees and praying instead of protesting. That's right. Pray for forgiveness for your 70% fatherless homes. Pray for a revival of the black family unit.

Quit taking a knee and shaking your fist at God in anger.

Confess your sins.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Trafficking young girls.
Pimping
Fornication
Adultery

Thank you African Americans for your hip hop culture glorifying sins as these. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Try getting down on both knees and praying instead of protesting. That's right. Pray for forgiveness for your 70% fatherless homes. Pray for a revival of the black family unit.

Quit taking a knee and shaking your fist at God in anger.

Confess your sins.

All True all Devastating

Interplanner

I need the Walter Williams paragraph on minimum wage, somewhere here on Politics, if you can help me find it. Just read it yesterday; I think it was posted yesterday.