This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

ClimateSanity

I've seen Lon totally blinded to the evil doctrine espoused by God's Truth. With that kind of blindness to evil, I don't expect much accuracy when it comes to you.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What are you talking about? What about AMR and Lon? What are the two topics? They said they thought you were saved? I don't trust either to accurately assess salvation.
You still making noises I see. Still not reading though.

To the literate:

First he didn't know I noted them and now he doesn't know what I noted about them. It's like when you have a kid and he starts making those repeated sounds to mimic speech patterns. I always loved that. Great fun. :)

But never confuse that with grammar or you'll go crazy trying to figure it out. :poly:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I've seen Lon totally blinded to the evil doctrine espoused by God's Truth. With that kind of blindness to evil, I don't expect much accuracy when it comes to you.
So it's just you, Pope CS, and any name that isn't yours or doesn't share the conclusion you reached before the answer you didn't read is suspect.

Got it. :chuckle: And I can read a paper through you too.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'd say the majority of posts on this thread haven't been on the thread topic. That's too bad.

I'll bump a couple of my earlier posts later if I'm able and then let it go, since I won't be around to care anymore. It's clear that the resident alt-righters wanted to talk about anything except white supremacy in the U.S., and worked at burying any information on it that I posted. Oh well. That's the way it goes.

You know what? On second thought, never mind.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh, all right. Eight little pages or of side bar and...well, I suppose so. :eek:

Here goes:
KKK_night_rally_in_Chicago_c1920_cph.3b12355-1zjbkav.jpg
[FONT=&quot]Klansmen gathered around an altar with an American flag at a meeting of nearly 30,000 Ku Klux Klan members from Chicago and northern Illinois | Public Domain via Wikimedia Commons.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Artifacts of White Supremacy

Artifacts signal (and often embody) the racist ideology of the Klan, along with their particular brand of Protestantism and nationalism. Robes, fiery crosses, and even the American flag were all material objects employed by the 1920s Klan to convey their “gospel” of white supremacy. The Klan’s religious nationalism, its vision of a white Protestant America, became tangible in each of these artifacts, and each artifact reflected the order’s religious and racial intolerance. Nationalism (or “100% Americanism”), Protestant Christianity, and white supremacy became inextricably linked in these material objects. Examining the historical artifacts of white supremacy helps us to better understand how white supremacy manifests today and might also help us better identify and analyze the presence and effect of racism in American life and politics.
[/FONT]

WizardofOz

I'd say the majority of posts on this thread haven't been on the thread topic. That's too bad.

I'll bump a couple of my earlier posts later if I'm able and then let it go, since I won't be around to care anymore. It's clear that the resident alt-righters wanted to talk about anything except white supremacy in the U.S., and worked at burying any information on it that I posted. Oh well. That's the way it goes.

A joint project by the Investigative Fund at the Nation Institute, a nonprofit media center, and Reveal from the Center for Investigative Reporting has found that within the past nine years, right-wing extremists plotted or carried out nearly twice as many terrorist attacks as Islamist extremists. Of the 115 right-wing incidents, police only foiled 35 percent. Compare this to the 63 Islamist terrorism cases, where police foiled 76 percent of the planned attacks.

Link to article

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And the Trump Administration keeps the hits coming...

The Department for Homeland Security (DHS) announced Friday that $400,000 in federal funding was being withdrawn from Chicago-based Life After Hate, one of the few U.S. groups dedicated to combating white nationalism. Tom Porter, Newsweek

Arthur Brain

You still making noises I see. Still not reading though.

To the literate:

First he didn't know I noted them and now he doesn't know what I noted about them. It's like when you have a kid and he starts making those repeated sounds to mimic speech patterns. I always loved that. Great fun. :)

But never confuse that with grammar or you'll go crazy trying to figure it out. :poly:

What?

:liberals:

:eek:

Arthur Brain

heck, anyone can claim that they're an attorney, for example :)

Sure, but when said credentials have been verified then it's incredibly silly to insinuate that they aren't.

But hey, you've never been dumb enough to challenge a poster on this with the penalty of a permanent ban for the "loser" have you?

Oh, right...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
alcohol related dementia:
Sure, but when said credentials have been verified then it's incredibly silly to insinuate that they aren't.

But hey, you've never been dumb enough to challenge a poster on this with the penalty of a permanent ban for the "loser" have you?

Oh, right...

it's not a pleasant sight to watch

Arthur Brain

alcohol related dementia:

it's not a pleasant sight to watch

Then don't look in a mirror. Your pathetic "challenge" to TH is on record here, as will be verified by AMR if needs be, and also led to one of your countless bans and a warning from the site owner to knock it off.

Or am I making that up?

:rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

nope - town challenged me

sorry drunky, you're wrong right from the start

Well, no, I'm not. You challenged TH to provide credentials which he subsequently offered, were verified and you predictably squirmed and trolled and got banned for your silly little obsession with the guy and the ensuing flame outs.

And of course you were sober amidst all of this.

:D

Arthur Brain

nope - town challenged me

sorry drunky, you're wrong right from the start

Ok, You were challenged by town although if you want to dredge this up again it reflects anything but well on you and he was hardly interested in having you perma banned as you would have:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...eretic-Be-Banned-From-TOL-For-Life&highlight=

To the exchange in question:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...y-defensible&p=4620111&viewfull=1#post4620111

Just scroll back and forth to see your feeble 'contributions'. :)

You'll be bored while he's away for the summer won't you? No opportunity to troll as much...

:sigh:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... he was hardly interested in having you perma banned ....

you sir are a retard

good day

The challenge remains. If Knight wants to put his word in and you're perma banned in any present, past and future incarnation, if you're then literally done here and he'll enforce that when the credentials are verified should you at any time attempt to circumvent your pledge, any day you like.

You still running from the permaban wager on it like Jesse Owens at the starting gun? :D

Last edited: