This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Quit sticking up for these black folk shooting each other in cold blood. Whe was the last time a white kid shot another white kid so he could wear his sneakers? Never. Black people are out of control. No one is willing to look at the problem of African American culture. It is pathetically wicked to the core. White people are not immune to terrible things either but there's simply no comparison. A black man can walk down the road after midnight in most any rural American area and he doesn't have to worry about anything. As long as he minds his bness he will be untouched. But you take a white guy or God forbid woman and try to walk down the streets of a black ghetto and you are signing your death certificate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems like you never been around any hillbilly white persons who would hurt one to steal anything. I have been around some of the most violent white people and seen then just as prone to violence as black persons in prison system in Texas.

Also, When I was young, I knew many white folks who would beat up the little hippie types for fun. Come to violence, there is little difference, other than as I described.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Trafficking young girls.
Pimping
Fornication
Adultery

Thank you African Americans for your hip hop culture glorifying sins as these. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Try getting down on both knees and praying instead of protesting. That's right. Pray for forgiveness for your 70% fatherless homes. Pray for a revival of the black family unit.

Quit taking a knee and shaking your fist at God in anger.

Confess your sins.

You, too much TV; its made you into a little sap.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It seems like you never been around any hillbilly white persons who would hurt one to steal anything. I have been around some of the most violent white people and seen then just as prone to violence as black persons in prison system in Texas.

Also, When I was young, I knew many white folks who would beat up the little hippie types for fun. Come to violence, there is little difference, other than as I described.

Well according to your age that was 70 years ago. Jim Crow is dead, racism is dead, white people are pc and have been self neutered for 20 years now. There is no comparison between 2017 black inner city crime and hillbilly racism violence of the 1960-70's. Detroit and areas like it are totally unrepairable. It is going to take a military police state to end the problem. African Americans do not have what Polynesian people have which is a strong family culture. I have cousins who I haven't ever met that would physically beat the hell out of anyone that crossed me on the street just simply based on that we were related. There's no such thing as impregnated women left to fend for themselves, the impregnating male would get the death penalty by beating. African Americans don't have that to rely on or go back to because slave traders destroyed their race. Only in Christ does any black man have the ability to find culture that will help him. Example Martin Luther King.
Today's African Americans have abandoned Christianity for hedonism and in doing so have lost their footing in our society to develop a culture of a strong family unit.

Your comparison of white rednecks isn't valid since they were never uprooted from their culture.

If American is greater than other countries like Brazil where their black population is outrageous. What do you think we owe the African American descendants of black slaves? Reparations would just be fornication money at this point. So what then? How about $25000. A year to a black man that stays married? How about creating a black police force to take care of their problems ?

Perhaps the black community of ignorant idiots from street thugs to millionaire black men is the curse upon this country for oppression of the fatherless (black slaves).

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
intojoy,

I know places in Missouri today, as well northern Alabama where it is just as bad today. There are more dangerous places in rural towns, today, than in most cities.

All you see is PC white people, whereas I do not know any, other than in the media.

You are a white PC who is trying to be other. Being overly racist is not going to make you less PC, sorry, you were born too late to think individualistic.

You are also on the border of getting a kick in the pants.:patrol:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

I remember Pershing square and blacks there. I'd sleep in the afternoon because to sleep at night was a death wish. A black guy bragging about raping three different women per day..another I'd see every other day or night on two different occasions said to me "see that woman at the bus stop? Let's go and rape her, she won't say anything." Latino immigrant catching bus home late night after work.
On another occasion this short negro approached me offering beer and weed to share. Around that same time some crazy white woman was following me around for a couple days. The short niggah wanted me to pimp the white woman out. She was hideous. The next day a friend of mine another negro told me to watch out for the short guy, that he was trying to obligate me. I followed shorty one day to a hotel and entered a room where two other negroes were having sex with a fat old white grandma. Short negro pulled out heroin stuck it in arm and asked if I wanted some. I left never saw him again.

Shall I go on in my experiences with ******ism?

You don't know what you're talking about.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
On another occasion this short negro approached me offering beer and weed to share. Around that same time some crazy white woman was following me around for a couple days. The short niggah wanted me to pimp the white woman out. She was hideous. The next day a friend of mine another negro told me to watch out for the short guy, that he was trying to obligate me. I followed shorty one day to a hotel and entered a room where two other negroes were having sex with a fat old white grandma. Short negro pulled out heroin stuck it in arm and asked if I wanted some. ...
:listen: Zippy, I do not like this talk and you better stop it, or get booted. This is not a bigot site.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
:listen: Zippy, I do not like this talk and you better stop it, or get booted. This is not a bigot site.

Well fine. I have way more experience with you with black criminals. Not even close. I'll leave it at that.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well fine. I have way more experience with you with black criminals. Not even close. I'll leave it at that.

That is your stupidity, I was one of the top cops in Texas. Telling me silly stories only makes me think you have either have poor writing skills, or you never been around any inner-city dope-head pimps, you just want me to think of you that way, which is very silly.:kook:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That is your stupidity, I was one of the top cops in Texas. Telling me silly stories only makes me think you have either have poor writing skills, or you never been around any inner-city dope-head pimps, you just want me to think of you that way, which is very silly.:kook:

Thanks for your service. I have two sons that are policemen. I figured as much from your tone and comments. However, my experience differs from yours in that I had the dishonor of dealing with them before they were caught, while they were committing crimes. Naturally they would say things to me that they would not utter to you. There were good black people that I knew as well. My point is that black criminals are out of control, the black culture is hedonistic and the black family unit is destroyed. It's white people that are to blame, white liberals. But even so, blacks are predisposed to sinning more because of their lack of a historical foundational family structure. I rest my case.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Alright, there is a point to the African American FAMILY DYNAMIC. It does not mean you have to post, 'this n...a did this and this n...a did that. Such posting seems too obviously racist, no mater who you are posting. Think about the forum.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for your service. I have two sons that are policemen. I figured as much from your tone and comments. However, my experience differs from yours in that I had the dishonor of dealing with them before they were caught, while they were committing crimes. Naturally they would say things to me that they would not utter to you. There were good black people that I knew as well. My point is that black criminals are out of control, the black culture is hedonistic and the black family unit is destroyed. It's white people that are to blame, white liberals. But even so, blacks are predisposed to sinning more because of their lack of a historical foundational family structure. I rest my case.

nfltoon041.jpg

- I had the dishonor of dealing with them before they were caught, while they were committing crimes

- black criminals are out of control

- the black culture is hedonistic

- the black family unit is destroyed

- white people that are to blame, white liberals

- blacks are predisposed to sinning more because of their lack of a historical foundational family structure

If "intojoy's" 2 sons, as police, have the same opinion of "black" Americans as he has, then we all should be able to understand as to why Colin Kaepernick started taking the knee during the anthem!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
nfltoon041.jpg

- I had the dishonor of dealing with them before they were caught, while they were committing crimes

- black criminals are out of control

- the black culture is hedonistic

- the black family unit is destroyed

- white people that are to blame, white liberals

- blacks are predisposed to sinning more because of their lack of a historical foundational family structure

If "intojoy's" 2 sons, as police, have the same opinion of "black" Americans as he has, then we all should be able to understand as to why Colin Kaepernick started taking the knee during the anthem!

Not opinions it's experience.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I've sat on the sidewalk a drank cheap wine with bums and have dined with Governors and kings.
Burger Kings? I grew up in affluence with the commiserate access to power, culture, and opportunity attending. And I chose to spend a good portion of my life and most of my legal career working among and for some of the poorest people in this country, the legal being a continuation of the idea that gripped me in Americorps, where I worked with at risk youth in inner cities.

What have you done in between T?
Become sufficiently educated to not confuse my anecdote with a larger truth absent reason.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Burger Kings? I grew up in affluence with the commiserate access to power, culture, and opportunity attending. And I chose to spend a good portion of my life and most of my legal career working among and for some of the poorest people in this country, the legal being a continuation of the idea that gripped me in Americorps, where I worked with at risk youth in inner cities.

Become sufficiently educated to not confuse my anecdote with a larger truth absent reason.

Ok you've had a little experience. Good for you T

WizardofOz

I remember Pershing square and blacks there. I'd sleep in the afternoon because to sleep at night was a death wish. A black guy bragging about raping three different women per day..another I'd see every other day or night on two different occasions said to me "see that woman at the bus stop? Let's go and rape her, she won't say anything." Latino immigrant catching bus home late night after work.
On another occasion this short negro approached me offering beer and weed to share. Around that same time some crazy white woman was following me around for a couple days. The short niggah wanted me to pimp the white woman out. She was hideous. The next day a friend of mine another negro told me to watch out for the short guy, that he was trying to obligate me. I followed shorty one day to a hotel and entered a room where two other negroes were having sex with a fat old white grandma. Short negro pulled out heroin stuck it in arm and asked if I wanted some. I left never saw him again.

Shall I go on in my experiences with ******ism?

Ok you've had a little experience. Good for you T