This idiot needs a little jail time.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
nice to see the barbarian is against police killing dogs
and
he also claims to be against killing babies

And unlike Chrys, he doesn't vote for those who advocate abortion. Chrys opposes abortion.

Unless the abortionist is a republican.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Did anyone watch the news reel? Neighbors had called police about several loose pitbulls - pitbulls are large dangerous dogs and they should not have been out off a leash, they were keeping neighbors from being able to get out of their car with a child and an elderly person.

No, the people were scared of them. Notice that the one dog we see up close was friendly and affectionate with people. It's a good idea to be wary of pit bulls; some owners teach them to be mean and aggressive. Clearly, this wasn't the case with these dogs.

Animal control should have been called to get them though - a guy saying they are friendly because of a wagging tail means nothing, wagging tails do NOT just mean friendly, nervous dogs wag them too.

If you're dumb enough to interpret the wagging of those dogs as aggression, the best thing for you to do is stay completely away from animals. Yes, a wagging tail, combined with ears back and a fear expression on the dog's face, can indeed mean nervousness, and a possible attack.

But few of us are oblivious to miss the obvious signs. Humans are really good at knowing a dog's emotional state, as dogs are about humans.

The owner of the dogs needs a little jail time too for not containing their dogs.

Typically, fines for dogs running loose are the usual remedy, which makes sense, unless they are aggressive, which these were not. The real issue in this case was the officer's callous disregard for the animals, after he knew they were not aggressive. One thing we know about people who abuse animals, is they tend to go on to abuse people whenever they think they can get away with it. That's not the person you want carrying a gun and a badge.

Maybe Delmar was right; the officer could use a good flogging.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
"Unpredictable" aggression in dogs, is pretty much like "unpredictable" aggression in humans. This follows from a combination of rage and fear, which produces an unstable behavioral pattern that can suddenly flip from avoidance to attack and back.

Dogs clearly display this condition:
http://www.gaianxaos.com/pdf/dynamics/zeeman-catastrophe_theory.pdf

Again, there may be some humans who are impaired in some way and unable to interpret those signals, but I think almost everyone looking at them, would know which dog to keep clear from.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I have deep sympathy for the person who does not understand the relationship between humans and dogs. He misses a part of being human, and something important about God's creation.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I can only imagine how frustrated the barbarian must be after white liberals like him and their black radical allies were able to figuratively lynch George Zimmerman and Ferguson MO police officer Darren Wilson

There were actually two lynching parties. One out to get Zimmerman, and one celebrating the death of Martin. Neither of you knew what really happened, and you still don't, (I wasn't the only person who reminded you).

Yes, the Judeo-Christian right of self defense won out in those cases,

Anglo-Saxon. Our right of self-defense is based on Anglo-Saxon common law.

Keep trying barbarian, you'll eventually get to lynch a police officer.

Seeing as he's been placed on leave by his superiors, and is under investigation, let's just let due process play out. And thank God for body cams; otherwise, this guy would have gotten off with no consequences at all.

Truster

I have deep sympathy for the person who does not understand the relationship between humans and dogs. He misses a part of being human, and something important about God's creation.

Why dogs? Why not the relationship between humans and goldfish? No it must be dogs.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
your opening post does not mention pit bulls
and
the link you provide does not mention pit bulls or the number three

don't you think that is significant?
or
didn't you know about it?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the police were responding to a call that said

"next door to us there's 4 to 5 pit bulls out and I have an elderly woman and an infant baby in the car "

the barbarian cares about pit bulls

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:

Why dogs?

Because we have a pervasive symbiosis with them. It appears that dogs are the only domesticated animals which chose to become associated with us. And we have adapted to them, as much as they have adapted to us.

We can learn much about what it means to be human by looking at them and our relationship with them.

Why not the relationship between humans and goldfish?

There are other animals with which we can become friends of sorts. I have a pair of owls living across the street that raise a brood every winter. They have become very tolerant of me walking around under the trees with my camera, so much so, that it's funny when the fledglings get all worried and the parents pretty much ignore me.

13884446221_3ecd5b12bb_z.jpg

But we just don't share as much with other animals as we share with dogs. I am sad that not all people are capable of having relationships like that. I believe God loves animals, who are wholly innocent, and that cruelty to them is deeply offensive to Him.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I can only imagine how frustrated the barbarian must be after white liberals like him and their black radical allies were able to figuratively lynch George Zimmerman and Ferguson MO police officer Darren Wilson

There were actually two lynching parties. One out to get Zimmerman, and one celebrating the death of Martin. Neither of you knew what really happened, and you still don't, (I wasn't the only person who reminded you).

Being that George Zimmerman and his entire family had to go into hiding due to death threats from tolerant liberals like you, while Martin's family had positive 24/7 coverage from the lying mainstream media and most likely made a ton of cash off of "Justice for Trayvon" hoodies, book and movie rights, I fail to see your point.

Quote:
Yes, the Judeo-Christian right of self defense won out in those cases,

Anglo-Saxon. Our right of self-defense is based on Anglo-Saxon common law.

Anglo-Saxon doctrine? Don't worry barbarian, we're in a Christian forum where you can give credit where credit is due, not some public school where you'll get fired for teaching Judeo-Christian doctrine.

Bible verses about self defense.
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Self-Defense/

Quote:
Keep trying barbarian, you'll eventually get to lynch a police officer.

Seeing as he's been placed on leave by his superiors, and is under investigation, let's just let due process play out. And thank God for body cams; otherwise, this guy would have gotten off with no consequences at all.

It's SOP for police officers to go on administrative leave after a shooting. But lets look at what Officer Kevin Dupre is really doing:

Like Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson, due to numerous death threats from liberals like you, he and his family has had to go into hiding.

Perhaps Obama's storm troopers at the Dept. of Justice should get involved and arrest Officer Dupre for violating the pit bull's civil rights?

Dogsbite.org
http://www.dogsbite.org/

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

did you know about the three pit bulls?

and

or

the police were responding to a call that said

"next door to us there's 4 to 5 pit bulls out and I have an elderly woman and an infant baby in the car "

the barbarian cares about pit bulls

lots of unanswered questions for the barbarian

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(Connie projects his mentality on Barbarian)

By now, Connie, no one give your fantasies any credibility at all. You're angry and trying to lash out, but you've got nothing left.

Hope you get better someday.

Truster

Barbarian observes:

Because we have a pervasive symbiosis with them. It appears that dogs are the only domesticated animals which chose to become associated with us. And we have adapted to them, as much as they have adapted to us.

We can learn much about what it means to be human by looking at them and our relationship with them.

There are other animals with which we can become friends of sorts. I have a pair of owls living across the street that raise a brood every winter. They have become very tolerant of me walking around under the trees with my camera, so much so, that it's funny when the fledglings get all worried and the parents pretty much ignore me.

13884446221_3ecd5b12bb_z.jpg

But we just don't share as much with other animals as we share with dogs. I am sad that not all people are capable of having relationships like that. I believe God loves animals, who are wholly innocent, and that cruelty to them is deeply offensive to Him.

Why don't you just try telling the truth for once.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

And that made it OK to kill a friendly pit bull? As I said, it's not dumb to be wary of pit bulls because a few people have trained them to be mean and aggressive. But as you saw from the video, these were friendly and gentle with people. The worst thing they did was jump up on the officer when he approached making a friendly noise, as any dog will when it thinks it's going to get kindness and attention from a human.

and

Seeing as the first one calmly allowed someone to collar it, and put it back in the yard, I'm wondering what you thought was "significant" about that, other than to demonstrate that the dog was not dangerous.

I suppose it is. Since the officer saw that, it makes it even harder to understand why he decided to kill one of the other dogs he lured close to him by pretending affection.

But I don't see how that helps justify your enthusiasm for killing.

Just didn't think about it at the time, but yes, it does make the officer's behavior more deplorable. All dogs can be turned vicious if they are so trained. These obviously were not, and the officer knew it from his interaction with the first one. Other than a desire to use his gun, I see no justification at all for killing an obviously friendly puppy, which was coming toward him in response to the officer's attempts to sound friendly.

It's all the more disturbing, given that animal control was on the way, and that the animals gave no indication of being aggressive in the video. This guy, if not stopped, will eventually treat people the same way. That's been affirmed again and again.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Connie projects his mentality on Barbarian)

By now, Connie, no one give your fantasies any credibility at all. You're angry and trying to lash out, but you've got nothing left.

Hope you get better someday.

I've been meaning to ask you barbarian:

Remember that thread where a bunch of us were talking about professional football player Adrian Peterson who was charged with abusing (beating) his young child?

Well you wrote a couple of things that I would like clarified.

Is it not creepy that CW signs on for a child abuse thread?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4046019&postcount=15

Are you saying that I beat up children?

In response to a post about pedophilia you wrote:

Only CW would consider those things opportunities for the stuff that obsesses him. Yeah, creepy plus. I'm sure glad he lives half a continent away from my neighborhood.

Are saying that if I came into your neighborhood that I would sexually molest the children that live there?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4046036&postcount=17

Of course I don't expect an answer from you, as you're too busy figuratively lynching people that adhere to their God-given right to self defense.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
And that made it OK to kill a friendly pit bull? As I said, it's not dumb to be wary of pit bulls because a few people have trained them to be mean and aggressive. But as you saw from the video, these were friendly and gentle with people. The worst thing they did was jump up on the officer when he approached making a friendly noise, as any dog will when it thinks it's going to get kindness and attention from a human.

Seeing as the first one calmly allowed someone to collar it, and put it back in the yard, I'm wondering what you thought was "significant" about that, other than to demonstrate that the dog was not dangerous.

I suppose it is. Since the officer saw that, it makes it even harder to understand why he decided to kill one of the other dogs he lured close to him by pretending affection.

But I don't see how that helps justify your enthusiasm for killing.

Just didn't think about it at the time, but yes, it does make the officer's behavior more deplorable.

can you show us how many threads you started about abortion?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I've been meaning to ask you barbarian:

Remember that thread where a bunch of us were talking about professional football player Adrian Peterson who was charged with abusing (beating) his young child?

Well you wrote a couple of things that I would like clarified.

Barbarian observes:
Is it not creepy that CW signs on for a child abuse thread?

Are you saying that I beat up children?

I'm saying your habit of projecting your personal problems on others, makes that extremely disturbing.

Barbarian observes:
Only CW would consider those things opportunities for the stuff that obsesses him. Yeah, creepy plus. I'm sure glad he lives half a continent away from my neighborhood.

Are saying that if I came into your neighborhood that I would sexually molest the children that live there?

I'm saying that I'm glad you live a long way from my neighborhood. Your online personna may be entirely fabricated, but I wouldn't want to take that chance.

Of course I don't expect an answer from you, as you're too busy figuratively lynching people that adhere to their God-given right to self defense.

Like shooting a pit bull puppy, being lured closer by someone pretending to be friendly?