ECT Things that are different are not the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Another example of your abusive tactics in handling the Word of God . . .

A difference between Godly and ungodly people, does not warrant finding supposed differences in the one Gospel of God[/B].
the gospel of God Romans 1:1-4 KJV
the gospel of Christ 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

There's two. Want some more?

You have no interest or idea in the premise of this Gospel, which is revealed in the Covenants of God; thus, you err greatly in your ignorance.
Which one?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir spams with 7 posts trying to sell false beliefs, but I respond to 3 persons' views in 6 posts, and Heir neg reps me for being "trollish!"

Go figure . . .
I'm showing things that are different. You're trolling.

heir

TOL Subscriber
If Heir is so right about these things, why do you and Johnny have to run to her rescue, and work your distractions, in order to shield her from opposing views?
Nang has a problem with those who speak the same thing...

1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul did baptize, and others did baptize--

You miss the point, as usual. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved

VS.

Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel

The 12 could have never said what Paul did there!

And I agree that Paul baptized some (but was thankful only a few 1 Corinthians 1:14 KJV, 16) as at some point Christ sent Paul NOT TO! I believe it's because a great door and effectual was opened unto him (1 Corinthians 16:9 KJV).

musterion

There's a reason Phil 1:10 can also be translated "testing things that differ," because many things in the Bible do differ, even to the point of apparent contradiction. So much human religious tradition (like Nang's) has been built on the premise that "all the Bible is TO me and ABOUT me." It ain't.

oatmeal

Speaking of God

James 1:13

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

Speaking of Jesus Christ

Hebrews 2:18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

They are different therefore they are not the same.

Speaking of God

John 1:18

No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Speaking of Jesus Christ

John 1:36

And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

Things that are different are not the same.

I Timothy 2:5

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

God is God not men, Christ Jesus is a man

Things that are different are not the same!

Galatians 1:1

God the Father raised Jesus Christ from the dead

Jesus was dead, he was not alive.

Dead is different from being alive, they are not the same

God the Father is not the same as the son of God

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Gentiles without hope (Eph 2:12)

vs

Gentiles brought near (Eph 2:13).
Here's a distinction between those to whom Paul was first sent (Acts 26:17 KJV)

Galatians 3:29 KJV

and those to whom he was later sent (Acts 22:17-21)

Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV

oatmeal

Psalm 6:5 KJV being dead is not the same as being alive

Isaiah 38:18-19 KJV being dead is not the same as being alive.

musterion

Heir,
Beware these men who build you up. They like what you do because you can take a beating or a fall or hit a home run and they can observe, approve, disapprove, learn.

Rainee, I like you but how is that not sexist and a demeaning insult to Heir?

Status
Not open for further replies.