ECT They can't be the same

heir

TOL Subscriber
That includes the name of Paul. Paul's gospel has confused more than one person.
The only ones sowing confusion are these (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV) and those buying into their lies.
Nothing in Paul's gospel is essential for salvation.
You little devil.

Romans 1:16 KJV, Romans 2:16 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV

As I feared, your mind has been corrupted (2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV).

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The only way for you (or anyone else today) to be identified with Him is to trust Him believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and the Spirit will identify you into the one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV).

That's not what Paul says heir.

Paul says all you have to do to be saved is confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, and you will be saved:

(Rom 10:9 KJV) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Why don't you believe what the Apostle Paul says?

Why don't you believe the King James Bible?

I thought you were a King James Onlyist?

I thought you were a follower of Paul?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'd rather tet not litter this thread with his garbage. He'll have to open his own thread on it as should anyone else with a topic that is not relating to the OP.

Why won't you address what the Apostle Paul said?

(Rom 10:9 KJV) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

By ignoring these words of the Apostle Paul in the King James Bible, all you do is prove you do not follow the Apostle Paul, nor believe what the King James Bible says.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why won't you address what the Apostle Paul said?

By ignoring these words of the Apostle Paul in the King James Bible, all you do is prove you do not follow the Apostle Paul, nor believe what the King James Bible says.

So says "The Greek" fraud, and bible corrector, and satanist.

Cross Reference

Originally Posted by jamie

Exactly. Paul taught some nice to know stuff but basically his teachings are not essential to salvation.

Amen!!

Paul preached to the churches he established or that were already established by other disciples. Churches as in, those who were already Christian. He also taught others who knew there was a God and lived their lives accordingly but, didn't know his name.

END OF DISCUSSION. MOVE ON!

Right Divider

Body part
Apparently you didn't get the point of my post.

Paul was writing to the Romans. These Romans were in Christ before Paul was.

Paul said these Romans were Gentiles:

(Rom 1:6) And you also are among those Gentiles who are called to belong to Jesus Christ.

How were these Romans Gentiles, and at the same time descendants of Abraham according to the flesh.

If you understood this, you wouldn't be so confused.
Let's go over a couple of things (since between your dishonesty and your poor communication, you're making this difficult).

Firstly, this was your post:
You do know Paul used the phrase "our gospel" 3 times in the KJV?

How do you think that lines up with what Paul said in Rom 4:1?

(Rom 4:1 KJV) What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?

When Paul said "our gospel", was it the same "our" as when Paul said "Abraham our father"?
So your FINAL question there was based on the VERSE that you quoted. With me so far?

So Paul saids "our father AS PERTAINING TO THE FLESH". This is CLEARLY NOT pertaining to heathen Gentiles that are NOT HIS FLESH.

Secondly, you have problems understanding Paul become he jumps around and YOU don't keep up. Starting in Roman 1:18 Paul begins talking about ISRAEL and NOT about Gentiles.
Rom 1:18-19 KJV For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; (19) Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
This is referring to Israel and their corrupt leadership.

Later Paul lists many of THEIR characteristics:
Rom 1:29-32 KJV Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, (30) Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, (31) Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: (32) Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
No heathen Gentile was a CONVENANTBREAKER, as God had never make a covenant with THEM.
Eph 2:11-13 KJV Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; (12) That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: (13) But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Thirdly, Peter and many others were IN CHRIST long before God revealed the BODY OF CHRIST. The BoC is NOT "spiritual Israel" as you and too many other numbskull's believe.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No heathen Gentile was a CONVENANTBREAKER,

You should go read your own thread "Neither Jew nor Greek", specifically the posts by Ben Masada (who is a Jew).

Ben Masada calls those covenant breaking Israelites from the 10 tribes (House of Israel) Gentiles. That's right, those Israelites are called "Gentiles" by Jews.

1 - They got lost to never return again. The Lord Himself rejected them when He rejected the Tabernacle of Joseph so that Judah could remain as one nation in the whole Land of Israel. (Psalm 78:67-70)

2 - They are probably growing among the Gentiles qua Gentiles enriching the pool of the nations.

3 - Together with the Gentiles without any distinction.

Like I said, if you understood who Paul is referring to in Romans as "Israel", and who the "Gentiles" are in Romans 11, you wouldn't be so confused.

Until you understand that all Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews, you will continue to have no idea what Paul is talking about in Romans.

Go ask Ben Masada the Jew, maybe he can help you understand it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In Romans 11:25, Paul tells us about a mystery

(Rom 11:25) I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters,....

MADists think the mystery is that Israel was cut off, and the secret church age (dispensation of grace) was inserted into God's plans with Israel, until a bunch of Gentiles are saved (fullness of the Gentiles), and then God raptures away the church age people, and picks up with Israel again.

That isn't even close to what the mystery in Romans 11 is that Paul is talking about.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

(Rom 11:25) I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters,....

MADists think the mystery is that Israel was cut off, and the secret church age (dispensation of grace) was inserted into God's plans with Israel, until a bunch of Gentiles are saved (fullness of the Gentiles), and then God raptures away the church age people, and picks up with Israel again.

That isn't even close to what the mystery in Romans 11 is that Paul is talking about.

So, give us your preterist explanation of these Scriptures?

Right Divider

Body part
You should go read your own thread "Neither Jew nor Greek", specifically the posts by Ben Masada (who is a Jew).
Yes, an UNBELIEVING Jew.

Ben Masada calls those covenant breaking Israelites from the 10 tribes (House of Israel) Gentiles. That's right, those Israelites are called "Gentiles" by Jews.
It only makes sense that a deceiver like you would use the testimony of an UNBELIEVING Jew to support your "arguments".

Like I said, if you understood who Paul is referring to in Romans as "Israel", and who the "Gentiles" are in Romans 11, you wouldn't be so confused.

Until you understand that all Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews, you will continue to have no idea what Paul is talking about in Romans.

Go ask Ben Masada the Jew, maybe he can help you understand it.
Go ahead and consort with the enemy. I think that we can all see which side you're on.

musterion

No heathen Gentile was a CONVENANTBREAKER, as God had never make a covenant with THEM [us].
And He still hasn't.

Not sure if this is more evidence against preterist foolishness, as I don't know if Al believes Gentiles simply benefit from Israel's NC or, as Israel's literal replacement, Gentiles have personally inherited the covenant and so count it as being made with us.

Go ahead and consort with the enemy. I think that we can all see which side you're on.

Alignments. In time, they reveal much.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your "logic" is again that of an illogical little brat.

Please start a new thread and explain to us WHY in the world would Paul use a phrase like "that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles" if it was "THE gospel"?

And, NO, Paul was not "checking his gospel".

TeT is one of those nit-wits that tries to get by with a minuscule amount
of knowledge and tries to make it look bigger than it really is.

Right Divider

Body part

The Great Deceiver is at it AGAIN, cutting off the verse with his magic dots right BEFORE it tells us what it means.

Paul SHOWS what THIS MYSTERY is right where Tellalie HIDES it with his DOT DOT DOT DOT.....
Rom 11:25-32 KJV For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: (27) For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. (28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. (29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. (30) For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: (31) Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. (32) For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
This is the gospel that Tellalie rejects. Yes, he's just that evil folks!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Great Deceiver is at it AGAIN, cutting off the verse with his magic dots right BEFORE it tells us what it means.

Paul SHOWS what THIS MYSTERY is right where Tellalie HIDES it with his DOT DOT DOT DOT.....
Rom 11:25-32 KJV For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: (27) For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. (28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. (29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. (30) For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: (31) Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. (32) For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
This is the gospel that Tellalie rejects. Yes, he's just that evil folks!

Blindness didn't happen to the Jews in the first century.

Blindness "in part" happened to the northern nation of Israel when the kingdom of Israel split into two nations in 930BC. That's what Pau is talking about.

The "blindness" that Paul speaks about in Romans 11 has absolutely nothing to do with the Jews in the first century.

There was a remnant of Jews in the first century who believed in Christ Jesus. Together, this believing remnant became one new man in Christ Jesus, one body.

The unbelieving Jews had their temple and city destroyed for good in 70AD. That marked the end of the old covenant, the law and prophets, etc.

You are so far out in left field on what Paul is talking about in Romans 11 because you have been brainwashed with Dispensationalism.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Alignments. In time, they reveal much.

I don't align myself with the Christ rejecting Jew Ben Masada.

However, as a Jew, Ben Masada understands the fact that not all Israelites are Jews.

That's a fact that you are unable to grasp.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Blindness didn't happen to the Jews in the first century.

Blindness "in part" happened to the northern nation of Israel when the kingdom of Israel split into two nations in 930BC. That's what Pau is talking about.

You are worse than the Clintons and Obama. You just say whatever you want and hope nobody calls you on it.

Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!

13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, give us your preterist explanation of these Scriptures?

(Gen 48:19 YLT) And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

(Rom 11:25 YLT) For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of this secret -- that ye may not be wise in your own conceits -- that hardness in part to Israel hath happened till the fulness of the nations may come in;

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are worse than the Clintons and Obama. You just say whatever you want and hope nobody calls you on it.

Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!

13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

Who is the olive tree?

Who are the branches broken off?

Who are the wild branches grafted in?