ECT They can't be the same

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Many people are saved today without ever hearing anything from Paul's epistles.

Jesus saves, not Paul.

For those not familiar with Jewish culture Paul's teachings have caused confusion and misunderstanding of what Jesus was all about.

john w

Hall of Fame
For those not familiar with Jewish culture Paul's teachings have caused confusion and misunderstanding of what Jesus was all about.

Craigie Tettie asserts, on record, that one can assert that the Lord Jesus Christ's dbr was not good enough, and never disavow that, and still be saved.

Ask him. If he denies it, I will pick him apart, show his own words, just spammed recently, affirming this. Go ahead.

john w

Hall of Fame
Not to us, it isn't. But Tettles made it a salvation issue.

Yes, and he asserts that Darby preached a "false gospel," and that to which Darby preached, to which he objects, had NADA to do with salvation, despite his whimpering objections to the contrary. And, on the other side of his mouth, Darby is still saved, according to this anti thinker, Craigie the spineless, habitual liar, obsessed one.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did he ever get around to explaining what this false gospel is that Darby preached? Or was that just another lie?

Yes.

Darby's false gospel sends Jews to hell.

Most Evangelical Christians/Dispensationalists/Zionist Christians don't preach the gospel of Christ to Jews because Darby taught them that God still recognizes Jews according to the flesh, and that God still has a separate plan for them.

Jerry Shugart and Right Divider claim there are three resurrections. One just for Jews.

However, you should probably stay on topic, or heir will report my post to the woodshed.

If you want to discuss Darby's false gospel, go over to the thread "MADists don't follow Paul", I'm not going to do it here.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes.

Most Evangelical Christians/Dispensationalists/Zionist Christians don't preach the gospel of Christ to Jews because Darby taught them that God still recognizes Jews according to the flesh, and that God still has a separate plan for them.

Jerry Shugart and Right Divider claim there are three resurrections. One just for Jews.

However, you should probably stay on topic, or heir will report my post to the woodshed.
You assert that one can believe that the Lord Jesus Christ's work "was not good enough," and never disavow that belief, and be saved.

You send people to hell, you wicked scam artist, all the while, because you are a man pleaser, w/o spine jellyfish, allowing anyone to pervert the gospel of Christ, as long as they are not of the dispie/MAD persuasion.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you want to discuss Darby's false gospel, go over to the thread "MADists don't follow Paul", I'm not going to do it here.

We already did, perverter, and you asserted there, that one can preach this alleged false gospel that Darby preached, affirm it, never disavow it, and still be saved.

So, that "begs the question"-why are you on TOL, you satanic punk?

Not a peep from Craigie.

And get a job.

musterion

Yes.

You still haven't said what this false gospel is. All you've said is what it isn't.

Darby taught exactly what God revealed through Paul: during this dispensation of grace, both Jews and Gentiles are equally lost. Neither has precedence before God. Both are in need of the Gospel of grace. What part of that is false?

The people who do not share the Gospel of grace with Jews are those who believe they've personally replaced Israel in the plans of God (we have those on TOL but they're not MAD), or "Messianic" legalists who believe some aspect of lawkeeping can save anyone today (we have those on TOL too), or those like Hagee who believe God's still dealing with Jews as Jews. OR it's those who do not witness for Christ to anyone at all (they're here as well). But it is NOT any MAD or most evangelicals who believe or do as you claim.

Tell you what: find us any professing dispensationalist ANYWHERE who says Jews today do not need to believe the Gospel of grace. I'll bet Heir won't mind if you do that for us.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
You still haven't said what this false gospel is. All you've said is what it isn't.

Darby taught exactly what God revealed through Paul: during this dispensation of grace, both Jews and Gentiles are equally lost. Neither has precedence before God. Both are in need of the Gospel of grace. What part of that is false?

The people who do not share the Gospel of grace with Jews are those who believe they've personally replaced Israel in the plans of God (we have those on TOL but they're not MAD), or "Messianic" legalists who believe some aspect of lawkeeping can save anyone today (we have those on TOL too), or those like Hagee who believe God's still dealing with Jews as Jews. OR it's those who do not witness for Christ to anyone at all (they're here as well). But is is NOT any MAD or most evangelicals who believe or do as you claim.

Tell you what: find us any professing dispensationalist ANYWHERE who says Jews today do not need to believe the Gospel of grace. I'll bet Heir won't mind if you do that for us.

"Thou hast well said," terion of mus.

john w

Hall of Fame
Gee! I wonder if Adam considered the law before he transgressed?

Wake up!

1 John 3:4 KJVWhosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Romans 4:15 KJV because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Thus, sin is the transgression of the law. However, if there is no law, a transgression against it cannot occur("where no law is, there is no transgression"), and sin cannot be imputed to one, if there is no law by which that sin is defined/held against you("sin is not imputed when there is no law-below-Romans 5:13 KJV).

And, hence, Paul's point below-And yet("Nevertheless"), people croaked, from the time of Adam, until Moses, when there was no law!

Romans 5 KJV
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: 13 (for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come. 15

Why? Paul's point-sin nature....spiritual death....the life of God left Adam.....the wages of sin is death.......spiritual death.

john w

Hall of Fame
Only two people have reported more posts to the woodshed for the month of December than heir has, and she's only two reporting's behind the person in second place.

So, I'm not going to take a chance.

Just like are spineless Craigie Tettie. He does not want to offend anyone. The punk thinks getting banned is so bad. Bad boy, Craigie. Bad, Craigie.

Wet noodle.

john w

Hall of Fame
God gave Adam a command not to eat the fruit of a certain tree. It's written that Adam sinned.

The law of Moses was the "law" referenced in 1 John 3:4 KJV.

Thus, Paul's point in Romans 5-people croaked, even when the law of Moses did not exist.

musterion

Only two people have reported more posts to the woodshed for the month of December than heir has, and she's only two reporting's behind the person in second place.

So, I'm not going to take a chance.

If she says it's okay, I'll bet you still won't do it. Prove me wrong.