ECT They can't be the same

Right Divider

Body part
Paul begins Romans 11 by telling about Elijah and the remnant of 7,000.

Elijah was not a Jew, nor were any of the 7,000 that were part of that remnant.

Elijah and the 7,000 men were all Israelites from the 10 tribes of the Northern Nation of Israel.

Do you believe the New Covenant was made?
Paul starts Romans 11 at verse 1 and not verse 2.
Rom 11:1 KJV I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Paul is CLEARLY and UNEQUIVOCALLY talking about ALL 12 TRIBES here.

But the great deceiver TELLALIE, must skip this verse to START at VERSE 2 to keep his myth alive.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul starts Romans 11 at verse 1 and not verse 2.
Rom 11:1 KJV I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Paul is CLEARLY and UNEQUIVOCALLY talking about ALL 12 TRIBES here.

But the great deceiver TELLALIE, must skip this verse to START at VERSE 2 to keep his myth alive.

Once again, you prove you have no comprehension of the fact that all Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.

Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul makes it clear that he it talking about the entire nation of Israel in this chapter.

You need to make up your mind Wrong Divider.

On one hand you claim the new covenant hasn't been made yet, then on the other hand claim Paul was speaking of the entire nation of Israel.

Israel split into two houses. The two houses were not joined together until the new covenant was made.

So, make up your mind, get back to us, and let us know which of your contradictory statements you want to stand with.

Right Divider

Body part
You need to make up your mind Wrong Divider.

On one hand you claim the new covenant hasn't been made yet, then on the other hand claim Paul was speaking of the entire nation of Israel.
Your non-sequitur's are fun.

Israel split into two houses. The two houses were not joined together until the new covenant was made.

So, make up your mind, get back to us, and let us know which of your contradictory statements you want to stand with.
It's cool when Mr. Contradictory tells you that your statements are contradictory.

They were NOT joined together IN BELIEF, but in UNBELIEF.
Rom 11:32 KJV For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
HINT:

(Gen 48:19 YLT)And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

(Rom 11:25 YLT) For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of this secret -- that ye may not be wise in your own conceits -- that hardness in part to Israel hath happened till the fulness of the nations may come in;

Good scripture.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Isa 56:6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Isa 56:7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
Isa 56:8 The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

LA

OCTOBER23

The Lord Himself and the 12 preached the gospel of the kingdom for
three years while the Lord walked the earth (Matthew 4:23 KJV).

The gospel Paul received and preached is that Christ died for our sins, t
hat He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

There is no way those two gospels are the same.
============================================
OK,

Jesus was alive in the first sentence

and Jesus was Dead in the second.
==========================

Matthew 4:23

23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel

of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

---------------------------------------------
1 Corinthians 15:1–4

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you,
which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which
also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you,
unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that
which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

heir

TOL Subscriber
The Lord Himself and the 12 preached the gospel of the kingdom for three years while the Lord walked the earth (Matthew 4:23 KJV).

The gospel Paul received and preached is that Christ died for our sins, that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

============================================
OK,

Jesus was alive in the first sentence

and Jesus was Dead in the second.
:BRAVO: Thank you! So then He wouldn't be preaching how that He died for our sins as the good news like Paul declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV when He hadn't died and was walking the earth preaching the gospel of the kingdom! Simple stuff, folks! Simple truth that you all cannot (refuse to) even acknowledge!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
They were NOT joined together IN BELIEF, but in UNBELIEF.
Rom 11:32 KJV For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

The promise is that God join them together in belief.

That is what the cross accomplished for believers of all nations, races, languages.

Act 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Act 2:5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
Act 2:6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
Act 2:7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
Act 2:8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
Act 2:9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
Act 2:10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
Act 2:11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
Act 2:12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?
Act 2:13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.
Act 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Act 2:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
Rev 7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 7:12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
Rev 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Rev 7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
Rev 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
Rev 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The gospel Paul received and preached is that Christ died for our sins, that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

Didn't Jesus preach the same thing?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Lord Himself and the 12 preached the gospel of the kingdom for
three years while the Lord walked the earth (Matthew 4:23 KJV).

The gospel Paul received and preached is that Christ died for our sins, t
hat He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

The law and prophets was preached until John the Baptist.

From John the Baptist till the cross, the kingdom of God was preached.

The New Covenant was put in place at the cross.

Since the cross, the New Covenant was preached.

Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The law and prophets was preached until John the Baptist.

From John the Baptist till the cross, the kingdom of God was preached.

The New Covenant was put in place at the cross.

Since the cross, the New Covenant was preached.

Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

looks right to me, though Jesus spoke of the new covenant too.

LA

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
:BRAVO: Thank you! So then He wouldn't be preaching how that He died for our sins as the good news like Paul declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV when He hadn't died and was walking the earth preaching the gospel of the kingdom! Simple stuff, folks! Simple truth that you all cannot (refuse to) even acknowledge!

Jesus not only foretold his death he predicted how long he would be buried.

Interplanner

Nope, there are dozens of indications that it was the same message. Starting with 'Joshua...who will save his people from their sins' or 'behold the Lamb of God' Does anyone recall what they did with lambs in 1st century Judaism, hmmmm?

btw, I have tried 10x but it doesn't seem to stick: the prepositional phrase 'the gospel belonging to the reign of God' is not to be translated 'the gospel about the kingdom of God.' That is a 2P2P flub caused by being removed so many centuries, continents and languages from the original situation. It is a D'ist fantasy translation, that twinkles with an offer about another theocracy for Israel which is a completely mistaken notion.

SaulToPaul 2

Nope, there are dozens of indications that it was the same message. Starting with 'Joshua...who will save his people from their sins' or 'behold the Lamb of God' Does anyone recall what they did with lambs in 1st century Judaism, hmmmm?

I don't recall the passover lamb being a sin offering.
Also, the scapegoat (unkilled) "took away" the people's sins.

The fact that Christ would die for the people's sins was indeed hidden in the scriptures until revealed to Paul. This is the mystery of Christ.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't recall the passover lamb being a sin offering.
Also, the scapegoat (unkilled) "took away" the people's sins.

The fact that Christ would die for the people's sins was indeed hidden in the scriptures until revealed to Paul. This is the mystery of Christ.

No

Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
Isa 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.