ECT There be many Galatians nowadays

God's Truth

ROFL!

Moses preached obedience, and still disobeyed.

Read more carefully what I said.

I said, "Only a person not yet saved would tell a person who preaches obedience that they sin."

You did not read carefully what I said.

Moses preached obedience to God.

If someone told Moses, "Why do you preach obedience when you have sinned?" That tells us that the person going against the one preaching obedience is not right in the heart.

God's Truth

Can you image when John the baptizer was telling everyone to repent, if they all told John, "Why should we repent of sins when you yourself sins?"

God's Truth

Can you image Noah telling the people to stop their wickedness, and they reply to Noah saying, "You know you are a sinner too."

SaulToPaul 2

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

GT sins, according to John.

SaulToPaul 2

Leviticus 2:7 And if thy oblation be a meat offering baken in the fryingpan, it shall be made of fine flour with oil.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

God's Truth

Leviticus 2:7 And if thy oblation be a meat offering baken in the fryingpan, it shall be made of fine flour with oil.

Everyone has sinned, and everyone has to repent of their sins to be forgiven by Jesus who washes our sins away.

SaulToPaul 2

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

John was referring to the law of Moses. GT breaks it.

God's Truth

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

I repented of my sins.

SaulToPaul 2

Oh how I love the word of God!!!!