ECT There be many Galatians nowadays

God's Truth

People who preach obedience to commands are like the Jews in the wilderness, when God said go in occupy the promise land they refused to go, they listened to the bad report. So God ordered them back into the wilderness of sin. Now when God ordered them back they decided they would after all go in and claim their inheritance.

How can you ever put down people having to obey when the people who did not obey are the ones who did not see the promised land?

Joshua 5:6 The Israelites had moved about in the wilderness forty years until all the men who were of military age when they left Egypt had died, since they had not obeyed the LORD. For the LORD had sworn to them that they would not see the land he had solemnly promised their ancestors to give us, a land flowing with milk and honey.

Whatever God tells them they disobey.

So these folks, when they were sinners under the law they disobeyed the law, indeed they were incapable of obedience. So God graciously showed them the faith way to righteousness, salvation by simple faith in Christ which sets us FREE from all the things which the law could not....but now they insist on being placed once more under the law.

I can hardly believe what you are saying. You are saying that the people did not obey---so then God said they only had to have faith in Christ, you say!

You are as one in the wilderness. You do not maintain any discussion with me personally, I believe because you cannot maintain any discussion with me personally.

Whatever God tells them they disobey. You can tell it is a snare of the devil because that is all they can say "obey, obey, obey" they are like folks caught on a nail. They can't go on in the things of God, they do not grow in grace and knowledge, learning precious doctrines.
God nailed the rules and regulations to the cross. God did NOT NAIL OBEY TO THE CROSS.

The devil has them where he can flog them on every failure, and they in turn are looking for others to flog. And they wonder why we will have none of it.

If you do right, who is going to hurt you?

1 Peter 3:13 Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good?

Titus 2:14
who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.

We are into something more precious and wonderful than that, we are walking with the King.

There is nothing if you are not obeying the Word.

Daniel1611

I would laugh but it is too pathetic.

Who but the devil would be behind those who preach against people who say to obey Jesus?

Think about it. Where ever in the Bible does it say those who preached obedience to God were wrong?

It is nowhere in the Bible.

Lies. You don't preach obedience. You preach obedience in exchange for salvation which is NOT the Gospel. The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth. BELIEVETH. NOT WORKETH. Works salvation is a false, unsaving gospel.

Daniel1611

Lies. You don't preach obedience. You preach obedience in exchange for salvation which is NOT the Gospel. The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth. BELIEVETH. NOT WORKETH. Works salvation is a false, unsaving gospel.

God's Truth

All the scriptures that say believe, they do not nullify the scriptures that say obey.

The works we do not have to do anymore are the ceremonial works.

musterion

I do no such thing.

Yes you do.

His last orders to His disciples were not to go unto Gentiles until they'd finished going through Israel, preaching to Jews first.

Do you do that?

No. You ignore that one.

So you disobey what He said while still on earth.

Through Paul, Christ said repeatedly that salvation is now by faith alone, completely excluding works to get it or to keep it.

Do you believe that?

No. You say works are part of saving you and keeping you saved.

So you disobey what He said from Heaven.

You disobey Christ in all possible ways, and are a liar.

God's Truth

Yes you do.

His last orders to His disciples were not to go unto Gentiles until they'd finished going through Israel, preaching to Jews first.

Do you do that?

No. You ignore that one.

So you disobey what He said while still on earth.

Through Paul, Christ said repeatedly that salvation is now by faith alone, completely excluding works to get it or to keep it.

Do you believe that?

No. You say works are part of saving you and keeping you saved.

So you disobey what He said from Heaven.

You disobey Christ in all possible ways, and are a liar.

You have no understanding for a reason. I trust God's reason.

God's Truth

The works Paul was speaking of are the ceremonial works.

Paul did not teach that we are saved by believing without obedience.

How can anyone think that for a second?

I have been told by many here that I am not saved because I obeyed and repented before I was saved.

Just think about it for a while...there are people here teaching that if you did not have faith alone then you are in falseness.

It is never ever wrong to obey Jesus. There is not a wrong time to obey Jesus.

God's Truth

Is it wrong to say you do, but then do not?

That would be wrong too.

Just because someone might sin, it does not mean it is reason to preach against obeying. It means a person should be spurred on more to obey.

Hebrews 10:24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds,

God's Truth

75% of what he said in the red letters, I cannot do.

I am honest.

Paul wrote the commands of "Jesus" too.

I can do most of them.

Name some things that Jesus says that you can do.

Why don't you tell people to do those things instead of taunting people who say to do them?

What things does Paul say to do that you do?