The Word Made Flesh

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
When he was born.

Yes, many people claim life begins at birth. That way they can claim that the unborn are not persons and can hire an abortion doctor to tear the baby to shreds and dispose of the pieces as biohazard waste.

As for me, I believe life begins at conception when he or she is attached to the mother. Since I believe life begins at conception I believe the unborn will be resurrected at the second resurrection.

The motto for the unborn should be, "Be patient ... God isn't finished with me yet."

Epoisses

Yes, many people claim life begins at birth. That way they can claim that the unborn are not persons and can hire an abortion doctor to tear the baby to shreds and dispose of the pieces as biohazard waste.

As for me, I believe life begins at conception when he or she is attached to the mother. Since I believe life begins at conception I believe the unborn will be resurrected at the second resurrection.

The motto for the unborn should be, "Be patient ... God isn't finished with me yet."

Life begins at the cross and ends when you turn away.

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

Word

BANNED
Banned
Life begins at the cross and ends when you turn away.

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

There was no life before the cross?

Word

BANNED
Banned

Did Jesus exist before He was conceived?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Did Jesus exist before He was conceived?

Jesus was not the Son of God until he became the Son of Man, however, Christ was in the beginning with God and was God.

Christ was not the Most High God, Christ was the less high God.

Before Jesus was conceived he was the Christ from the foundation of the world. (Ephesians 1:3-4)

Aletheiophile

Christ, the Son of God was eternally generated, but Jesus, the Son of Man came into being in the fullness of time, when conceived in the womb of the Virgin Mary.

What if He is both generate and ingenerate? What if He is timelessly God and timelessly man?