The Wonderful Dispensation of Grace

patman

thelaqachisnext said:
I did, that whole thing is the response from Scripture showing that the understanding of Paul, Peter, and John, as I pasted passages from their writings, were about the Hidden in God from the Beginning Son of Man -and I didn't give you nearly all they got from Enoch about the Son of Man who was to come and be revealed to the elect, and so on.

You said;
It is impossible for Paul to have made up another different revelation than the One promised in Enoch, which Paul is well versed in the writings of, and Paul quoted Enoch almost verbatim many times -esp about the Hidden in God from the beginning Son of Man/Son of God who is come in flesh.

The Hid in God Mystery, kept secret until His revealing is the son of Man; Paul states the same words He read in Enoch about the Son of Man who is the Son of God, who was to come and is come, who revealed Himself to Paul last and least of all the Apostles who were to bear His Name as eyewitnesses of His coming in flesh as the Glory of God, and as our Salvation.

What is the Mystery Hidden in God from the Beginning? -The Son of Man who was to come!~

Who saw Him last of all the Apostles who were to be eyewitnesses of His coming in flesh as the Glory of God and as our Salvation? -Paul!

Now please go back and see the overwhelming evidence for the Word that the Son of Man/Son of God come in human flesh is the Revelation of the "Hidden in God from the Beginning son of Man who was with God and was God, and who was to come and is come and shall come, and who was seen as the mystery who was "from the beginning hidden, concealed, kept secret" Son of Man -who was to come to be revealed to the elect, and so on.

Paul, John, and Peter agree about Who the Son of Man is, who was from the beginning.
Note John and Paul's almost identical statements about the fellowship in the Son, with the Father;

Your answer does not clear up the question at all. Remember how clearly he said that the mystery was hidden from ages before him... And he says the mystery is this: an era of Grace to the Gentiles.

This is nothing like what you are talking about. You are so commited to Enoch, you see it everywhere you read with bias conclusion that everything had come form it. Had God wanted Enoch in the Bible, he could have easily arranged for that to have happened, but he didn't.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
patman said:
Your answer does not clear up the question at all. Remember how clearly he said that the mystery was hidden from ages before him... And he says the mystery is this: an era of Grace to the Gentiles.

This is nothing like what you are talking about. You are so commited to Enoch, you see it everywhere you read with bias conclusion that everything had come form it. Had God wanted Enoch in the Bible, he could have easily arranged for that to have happened, but he didn't.

Remember how clearly he said that the mystery was hidden from ages before him..
That is not what Paul said! You are adding to and taking away from exactly what is written.

Grace! Grace! the angels shouted when He was brought into the world as the Foundation Stone of the New Man Human Being Temple for the Glory of the Father to indwell!
-And He came to "Revelation" the Gentiles.

I have used many Scriptures to show that Jesus Christ came to the Gentiles and that He sent His Apostles and disciples to the Gentiles long before Paul was ever "revelated" by the Light of the Son of God come in flesh, when He saw His glory as God in flesh, the Messiah, on the road to Damascus.

And the One Everlasting unchanging Gospel of the Kingdom of heaven is to be preached by His "called" ones, all over this globe until the end of this age, which is the "Acceptable Season and the Day of Salvation", and will not cease to be preached around this globe until His kingdom is come and His will is done on earth as it is in heaven, when all the wicked are removed from this earth in the second consumation of sin on this earth, at His coming on His Throne of Glory, when He returns to bring the kingdom of heaven to earth, when the Father's will shall be done on earth as it is in heaven.
-Matthew 24 says so.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
thelaqachisnext said:
Remember how clearly he said that the mystery was hidden from ages before him..
That is not what Paul said! You are adding to and taking away from exactly what is written.

Grace! Grace! the angels shouted when He was brought into the world as the Foundation Stone of the New Man Human Being Temple for the Glory of the Father to indwell!
-And He came to "Revelation" the Gentiles.

I have used many Scriptures to show that Jesus Christ came to the Gentiles and that He sent His Apostles and disciples to the Gentiles long before Paul was ever "revelated" by the Light of the Son of God come in flesh, when He saw His glory as God in flesh, the Messiah, on the road to Damascus.

And the One Everlasting unchanging Gospel of the Kingdom of heaven is to be preached by His "called" ones, all over this globe until the end of this age, which is the "Acceptable Season and the Day of Salvation", and will not cease to be preached around this globe until His kingdom is come and His will is done on earth as it is in heaven, when all the wicked are removed from this earth in the second consumation of sin on this earth, at His coming on His Throne of Glory, when He returns to bring the kingdom of heaven to earth, when the Father's will shall be done on earth as it is in heaven.
-Matthew 24 says so.

Look, Patman, at Israel, the Son of God/Son of Man, the Light which came to Lighten the Gentiles:
Isaiah
49"Listen, O coastlands, to Me,
And take heed, you peoples from afar!
The Lord has called Me from the womb;
From the matrix of My mother He has made mention of My name.
2 And He has made My mouth like a sharp ARROW***;
In the shadow of His hand He has hidden Me,
And made Me a polished shaft;
In His quiver He has hidden Me."[/B]

3 "And He said to me,
'You are My servant, O Israel,
6 Indeed He says,
'It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant

To raise up the tribes of Jacob,
And to restore the preserved ones of Israel;

I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles,
That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.
'

Paul also goes to the Gentiles -as Jesus and the disciples did do before the Acceptable Sacrifice ended sin's remembrance in the Holy of Holies and after;

Paul quotes Isaiah;
Act 13:47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, [saying], I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

The Holy Ghost comes upon Simeon, and he quotes Isaiah;

Luk 2:25 ¶ And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name [was] Simeon; and the same man [was] just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
Luk 2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said, Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:
For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
Luk 2:31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
Luk 2:32 A light to "Revelation" the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Jesus came for Gentiles -to bring the many to glory -and for the lost sheep of the house of Israel -not all in the house of Israel were lost.

Jesus sends His called ones to preach the Gospel of the kingdom of heaven through all the earth's surface to all the tribes of the nations until this age ends at His coming, when the Kingdom of God is come and the Father's will is done on earth as it is in heaven.

He is the "Gospel" and He is come, and He calls all nations to come into His Living Spirit by adoption and to inherit the kingdom in Him which we lost in Adam; which He is come in flesh as Kinsman to ransom back [and has, and owns it], and restore for us to have the dominion over in His New Man Name -"Israel"- as Adam is dead in spirit as son of God, and sold the kingdom.

To be born again is His Great offer of Grace! Grace! out of the old man and into the New Man.

Today is the Day of Salvation -to all in Adam, the call is gone out.

patman

thelaqachisnext said:
Look, Patman, at Israel, the Son of God/Son of Man, the Light which came to Lighten the Gentiles:
Isaiah
49"Listen, O coastlands, to Me,
And take heed, you peoples from afar!
The Lord has called Me from the womb;
From the matrix of My mother He has made mention of My name.
2 And He has made My mouth like a sharp ARROW***;
In the shadow of His hand He has hidden Me,
And made Me a polished shaft;
In His quiver He has hidden Me."[/B]

3 "And He said to me,
'You are My servant, O Israel,
6 Indeed He says,
'It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant

To raise up the tribes of Jacob,
And to restore the preserved ones of Israel;

I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles,
That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.
'

Paul also goes to the Gentiles -as Jesus and the disciples did do before the Acceptable Sacrifice ended sin's remembrance in the Holy of Holies and after;

Paul quotes Isaiah;
Act 13:47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, [saying], I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

The Holy Ghost comes upon Simeon, and he quotes Isaiah;

Luk 2:25 ¶ And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name [was] Simeon; and the same man [was] just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
Luk 2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said, Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:
For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
Luk 2:31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
Luk 2:32 A light to "Revelation" the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

"An Era of Grace to the Gentiles" those words all belong together. Jesus and the 12 did not preach a message of Grace only, but works and faith. "Be baptized to be saved," is a work. Not grace.

God always wanted the Gentiles, he said that all along. But he wanted them to follow the law, and the idea that your salvation depends on nothing (this is what Grace is) is a new idea in scripture. So this is the Mystery. I think you missed that point when you posted the above.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
patman said:
"An Era of Grace to the Gentiles" those words all belong together. Jesus and the 12 did not preach a message of Grace only, but works and faith. "Be baptized to be saved," is a work. Not grace.

God always wanted the Gentiles, he said that all along. But he wanted them to follow the law, and the idea that your salvation depends on nothing (this is what Grace is) is a new idea in scripture. So this is the Mystery. I think you missed that point when you posted the above.
Jesus taught that all men of every sort were to be called into the "house" of Israel, so that the Father's "House would be full, because those who refused who were first invited to come in when the feast was prepared for them -to come to the wedding- would never taste His banquet.

The House is "Israel", not Moses', and not "paul's".
Christ is the Living Spirit who is come as Israel, the New Man. If you want to be a part of the Father's kingdom of heaven then you must be born again into the Living Spirit.

This is the Day of invitation to all nations to come in and be made partakers of the great feast [His Sabbath Feast of Finished Works for our Salvation] prepared for all men. on His "Holy Mountain".

Isa 25:6 ¶ And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all NATIONS*** a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
Isa 25:7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.
Isa 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken [it].

The message is over the reach of those blinded by false doctrine's, as all who refuse to learn of Him are blinded by Him, on purpose, and they have no understanding that the Rest of His Day was promised from the beginning to all seed of Adam who lost the son-ship the dominionm, the rule, and the glory, by being cut off, made dead in spirit, in Adam, and who are all called to come into son-ship by the New and Living Way, His Mercy Seat body, which He came in to be the Revelation/Light to all nations.

Isa 28:12 To whom he said, This [is] the rest [wherewith] ye may cause the weary to rest; and this [is] the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

The message of the Living Oracles was the Rest of YHWH, the ceasing from our dead works and by His blood made acceptable and given the power to be called the sons of God, and made acceptable by His “Acceptable Sabbath Rest of His Finished Works” -all Gentiles are called to come into His kingdom in this Day of Rest =Salvation from dead works.

He came unto His own, and His own received Him not, but to as many as received Him [of all nations] to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name. -long before Paul heard the story of the “Grace” born into the world who was come to bring all men back to the Father, men and angels proclaimed the Salvation to all nations freely offered by the “Acceptable Season of YHWH” .

The power to be sons of God was given to all who believed/received His name for Salvation for themselves. The thief on the cross confessed his own sins and asked the LORD to remember him when He came into His kingdom, and the LORD granted him the power to be “son of God” that day, and to enter in.

Ceasing from our own works and entering into His Sabbath Rest of finished works is His Acceptable Season for Jews and for Gentiles.

The keepers of the Living Oracles were offered the Rest of finished works in His Atonement first. The Gentiles last.
Guess who came to give this “Good Pleasure of the Father to all nations? -Jesus did; but you who follow the doctrine of Mad would bypass the LORD of Glory and grant unto a pseudo paul “all but dying on the cross” [as another wise man said on another board], but Paul of Scripture rebukes your doctrine for claiming the name of any man, for only the LORD of Glory has come to die for your sins and adopt you into His New Man Living human being house for the Father’s Glory to indwell in the regeneration of all things.

Grace! Grace! shouted the angels, when His New Man “Headstone” body of the second creation House for the Father‘s Glory was brought into the world.

Simeon and Paul only repeated what Isaiah and also Enoch wrote.

BTW -Paul called Enoch Scripture, which I wrote previously on this thread, and Jesus called the writings of Enoch the “Wisdom of God”, which Enoch also said was given him to write for all men.

And Paul laboured more abundantly than all to prove his own acceptability [so he thought anyway, but the Day of revealing of the secrets of every man’s hearts will declare if Paul actually did more works than “they all”.

And all in Adam were brought into the world to do good works prepared for them to walk in for the Glory of the Father before the foundation of the world.

His Rest is entered into by all Jews and Gentiles who are born of His Spirit and become obedient to His commands.

Isa 25:6 ¶ And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
The Grace of entering into His eternal Sabbath Rest of finished works;

Jhn 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

Isa 25:6 ¶ And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all NATIONS***a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.

Hbr 3:11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

Hbr 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Hbr 4:1 ¶ Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left [us] of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
Hbr 4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard [it].
Hbr 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
Hbr 4:8 For if Jesus [Oshea -Joshua] had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
Hbr 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
Hbr 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God [did] from his.
Hbr 4:11 ¶ Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

The Great Feast prepared, and all are invited to come in, of every sort, from every nation;

The Parable of the Great Supper
(Matt. 22:1-14)
15 Now when one of those who sat at the table with Him heard these things, he said to Him, "Blessed is he who shall eat *bread in the kingdom of God!"
16 Then He said to him, "A certain man gave a great supper and invited many, 17 and sent his servant at supper time to say to those who were invited, 'Come, for all things are now ready.' 18 But they all with one accord began to make excuses. The first said to him, 'I have bought a piece of ground, and I must go and see it. I ask you to have me excused.' 19 And another said, 'I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to test them. I ask you to have me excused.' 20 Still another said, 'I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.' 21 So that servant came and reported these things to his master. Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in here the poor and the maimed and the lame and the blind.' 22 And the servant said, 'Master, it is done as you commanded, and still there is room.' 23 Then the master said to the servant, 'Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled. 24 For I say to you that none of those men who were invited shall taste my supper.'"

patman

thelaqachisnext said:
Jesus taught that all men of every sort were to be called into the "house" of Israel, so that the Father's "House would be full, because those who refused who were first invited to come in when the feast was prepared for them -to come to the wedding- would never taste His banquet.

The House is "Israel", not Moses', and not "paul's".
Christ is the Living Spirit who is come as Israel, the New Man. If you want to be a part of the Father's kingdom of heaven then you must be born again into the Living Spirit.

This is the Day of invitation to all nations to come in and be made partakers of the great feast [His Sabbath Feast of Finished Works for our Salvation] prepared for all men. on His "Holy Mountain".

Isa 25:6 ¶ And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all NATIONS*** a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
Isa 25:7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.
Isa 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken [it].

The message is over the reach of those blinded by false doctrine's, as all who refuse to learn of Him are blinded by Him, on purpose, and they have no understanding that the Rest of His Day was promised from the beginning to all seed of Adam who lost the son-ship the dominionm, the rule, and the glory, by being cut off, made dead in spirit, in Adam, and who are all called to come into son-ship by the New and Living Way, His Mercy Seat body, which He came in to be the Revelation/Light to all nations.

Isa 28:12 To whom he said, This [is] the rest [wherewith] ye may cause the weary to rest; and this [is] the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

The message of the Living Oracles was the Rest of YHWH, the ceasing from our dead works and by His blood made acceptable and given the power to be called the sons of God, and made acceptable by His “Acceptable Sabbath Rest of His Finished Works” -all Gentiles are called to come into His kingdom in this Day of Rest =Salvation from dead works.

He came unto His own, and His own received Him not, but to as many as received Him [of all nations] to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name. -long before Paul heard the story of the “Grace” born into the world who was come to bring all men back to the Father, men and angels proclaimed the Salvation to all nations freely offered by the “Acceptable Season of YHWH” .

The power to be sons of God was given to all who believed/received His name for Salvation for themselves. The thief on the cross confessed his own sins and asked the LORD to remember him when He came into His kingdom, and the LORD granted him the power to be “son of God” that day, and to enter in.

Ceasing from our own works and entering into His Sabbath Rest of finished works is His Acceptable Season for Jews and for Gentiles.

The keepers of the Living Oracles were offered the Rest of finished works in His Atonement first. The Gentiles last.
Guess who came to give this “Good Pleasure of the Father to all nations? -Jesus did; but you who follow the doctrine of Mad would bypass the LORD of Glory and grant unto a pseudo paul “all but dying on the cross” [as another wise man said on another board], but Paul of Scripture rebukes your doctrine for claiming the name of any man, for only the LORD of Glory has come to die for your sins and adopt you into His New Man Living human being house for the Father’s Glory to indwell in the regeneration of all things.

Grace! Grace! shouted the angels, when His New Man “Headstone” body of the second creation House for the Father‘s Glory was brought into the world.

Simeon and Paul only repeated what Isaiah and also Enoch wrote.

BTW -Paul called Enoch Scripture, which I wrote previously on this thread, and Jesus called the writings of Enoch the “Wisdom of God”, which Enoch also said was given him to write for all men.

And Paul laboured more abundantly than all to prove his own acceptability [so he thought anyway, but the Day of revealing of the secrets of every man’s hearts will declare if Paul actually did more works than “they all”.

And all in Adam were brought into the world to do good works prepared for them to walk in for the Glory of the Father before the foundation of the world.

His Rest is entered into by all Jews and Gentiles who are born of His Spirit and become obedient to His commands.

Isa 25:6 ¶ And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.

See, these are reasons why it is called the mystery! As it turns out, there are exceptions that we never knew about until Paul. Again, he said it wasn't revealed before his time, and he said he was the messenger of it, it was given to him.

Enoch was not talking about the mystery, if he were, then Paul lied to us that no one knew about it before.

patman

Laq, Please make these posts shorter. Just so you know, I only read the first few lines.... That's it. We are talking about one small point right now, a few verses can show your side for now... If I find issue with those then add more on later... So much can be said with a well stated sentence. Sometimes even more can be said with one good sentence than 5.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
patman said:
Laq, Please make these posts shorter. Just so you know, I only read the first few lines.... That's it. We are talking about one small point right now, a few verses can show your side for now... If I find issue with those then add more on later... So much can be said with a well stated sentence. Sometimes even more can be said with one good sentence than 5.
Those who are longwinded are usually full of hot air.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Paul understood the Living Oracles as the Schoolmaster to bring us to the “Perfect Man”.

Graft into the Olive Tree, we partake of the richness and fatness of the Tree.

The doors to the Holy of Holies were made of olive wood. They are Two; The Law and the Prophets; represented by Moses and Elijah, and they are represented as two branches in the Menorrah, before the Holy of Holies.

Israel is the Name of the Olive Tree, the Plant of Righteousness. The NEW MAN {Isaiah 49]; the Law and the Prophets are the entry into the Holy of Holies, the NEW MAN city of God; for the Law and the Prophets witness only to the Person and work of the LORD Jesus Christ, and He is the Glory of YHWH who is come as the True Mercy Seat to pay the Ransom for all in Adam to enter into the True Holy of Holies to be living stones in His City; which City, Zion above, He is Chief, Headstone of, as the second created human being Son of God.

1Ki 6:31 And for the entering of the oracle he made doors [of] olive tree: the lintel [and] side posts [were] a fifth part [of the wall].
Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Rom 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural [branches], be graffed into their own olive tree?

The cast off branches can be graft into the Tree again, and we can be cut off, if we fall back.

Jer 11:16The LORD called thy name, A green olive tree, fair, [and] of goodly fruit: with the noise of a great tumult he hath kindled fire upon it, and the branches of it are broken.
Jer 11:17For the LORD of hosts, that planted thee, hath pronounced evil against thee, for the evil of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah, which they have done against themselves to provoke me to anger in offering incense unto Baal.

The law and the prophets were until John, then He who they witnessed to, arrived.
Mat 11:13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me.

Jhn 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

Act 24:14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

MAD doctrine is false, for the Spirit of prophecy is the Testimony of Jesus Christ:
Rev 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

but MAD's testimony is of a pseudo paul's pseudo gospel, used to seduce itching ears into false doctrine not of the Word, who abandon the commands of Jesus Christ and teach disobedience to His Words to all nations to repent and be water baptized "until the end of the age" through the whole globe, when He returns to bring the kingdom of heaven to earth.

Paul of Scripture is;
Water baptized
An observant Jew
Pentecostal
Speaks in tongues more than all
prays in tongues
sings in tongues
commands Believers to not to forbid to speak in tongues
takes vows according to Moses
offers sacrifices according to Moses
circumcised Timothy with his own hands

commands Jews to not become uncircumcised
commands Gentiles to not become circumcised.
commands Believers to covet to prophesy

And Paul of Scripture laboured in the harvest, working harder than all the other Apostles, so he claimed.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
patman said:
See, these are reasons why it is called the mystery! As it turns out, there are exceptions that we never knew about until Paul. Again, he said it wasn't revealed before his time, and he said he was the messenger of it, it was given to him.

Enoch was not talking about the mystery, if he were, then Paul lied to us that no one knew about it before.
There is no place in Scripture where Paul of Scripture claims no one before "he" "knew" anything "he" came to know.
That is flat out false and you cannot enter a claim for such nonsense with any validation which can stand in a court of law anywhere in the universe -but in the truth turned upside down courts, that is.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
thelaqachisnext said:
There is no place in Scripture where Paul of Scripture claims no one before "he" "knew" anything "he" came to know.
That is flat out false and you cannot enter a claim for such nonsense with any validation which can stand in a court of law anywhere in the universe -but in the truth turned upside down courts, that is.

Patman,
Contrary to MAD doctrine, Jesus’ own testimony is that He is the Hidden in God New creation Man, who is come to be the Light to the Gentiles and give them Salvation, along with the redeemed of the namesake people, in His New Man Name.

Isaiah 49 -for the unlearned and untaught, on the Hidden in God New Creation Son of Man; The Son of God Given to all the world, that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish but have everlasting Life;

“Listen all nations, hear Me all peoples in all places

YHWH hath named Me
From the Womb of My mother,
He called My name
and
He made My Mouth a like Sharp Sword

In the Shadow of His Power
He has Kept Me secreted
He has made Me a polished Arrow
In His Secret Place He has carefully concealed Me and kept Me Hidden Secretly.

and
He said to Me
You are My servant, O Israel
In Whom I will be glorified

then I said
I have labored in vain
I have spent My strength for nothing and in vain
Yet
Surely My just reward us with YHWH
and
My work with My God

and Now
YHWH says
Who formed Me From the Womb
to be His Servant
To bring Jacob back to Him
So that Israel is gathered to Him

(for I shall be glorious in the eyes of YHWH and My God shall be My Strength)

Indeed He says
It is too small a thing for you to be My servant
to just raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the remnant of Israel

I will also give you
as
the Light
to
The Gentiles
so that YOU
should be My YESHUA [Salvation]
to the uttermost extremes of the earth's geography and existence

patman

thelaqachisnext said:
Patman,
Contrary to MAD doctrine, Jesus’ own testimony is that He is the Hidden in God New creation Man, who is come to be the Light to the Gentiles and give them Salvation, along with the redeemed of the namesake people, in His New Man Name.

Isaiah 49 -for the unlearned and untaught, on the Hidden in God New Creation Son of Man; The Son of God Given to all the world, that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish but have everlasting Life;

“Listen all nations, hear Me all peoples in all places

YHWH hath named Me
From the Womb of My mother,
He called My name
and
He made My Mouth a like Sharp Sword

In the Shadow of His Power
He has Kept Me secreted
He has made Me a polished Arrow
In His Secret Place He has carefully concealed Me and kept Me Hidden Secretly.

and
He said to Me
You are My servant, O Israel
In Whom I will be glorified

then I said
I have labored in vain
I have spent My strength for nothing and in vain
Yet
Surely My just reward us with YHWH
and
My work with My God

and Now
YHWH says
Who formed Me From the Womb
to be His Servant
To bring Jacob back to Him
So that Israel is gathered to Him

(for I shall be glorious in the eyes of YHWH and My God shall be My Strength)

Indeed He says
It is too small a thing for you to be My servant
to just raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the remnant of Israel

I will also give you
as
the Light
to
The Gentiles
so that YOU
should be My YESHUA [Salvation]
to the uttermost extremes of the earth's geography and existence

Just because the verses both use the words "hidden" does not mean they are both talking about the same thing.

Paul talks about the mystery as a dispensation. And he says it involves grace (not works) to the Gentiles, and Israel was "grafted out" during this time to "provoke Israel to jealousy."

Until you can admit to what Paul is talking about without bringing unrelated content, you will never be able to discuss this. It'll always just be your side.

Do you want this to be one sided?

Back to work.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
patman said:
Just because the verses both use the words "hidden" does not mean they are both talking about the same thing.

Paul talks about the mystery as a dispensation. And he says it involves grace (not works) to the Gentiles, and Israel was "grafted out" during this time to "provoke Israel to jealousy."

Until you can admit to what Paul is talking about without bringing unrelated content, you will never be able to discuss this. It'll always just be your side.

Do you want this to be one sided?

Back to work.

As to Enoch, The book is a total refutation of MAD doctrine, written thousands of years before MAD doctrine was made up; which book was read by the LORD and His apostles; and they all quoted from it for doctrine: and from that book the doctrines of the Son of Man as the Hidden in God from the beginning Word, who was with God and was God, who was kept secret until His coming, who revealed Himself to the elect, is taught.

Paul only quotes the writings of Enoch to show that the Mystery Hidden in God from the beginning is now come in flesh -but Paul only saw Him last and least of the Apostles.You can refuse the Truth, but you cannot make it go away. It's there, and it is out, and MAD is proven false by the Truth.

How bout you learning the lessons of the first principles [ABC’s of the New Man] taught in the Living Oracles, about the One Way Plan for Adam’s redemption which was prepared “From the beginning?

MAD takes away all the foundations of the City of God which is Zion above and tries to make a pseudo paul a false foundation for a false house which has never existed and will never exist..

The Hidden in God Son of Man spoke to you, as to all people, in Isaiah 49.

There is no mystery of the “stewardship” of this “Acceptable Season of YHWH“, which brought us “This Day“, which is the “Day of Salvation for all people“, which is the Rest of YHWH we are called to enter into by the finished Work of the LORD, for all nations to be accepted into the kingdom of heaven by adoption into the Beloved Son of God.

There is no 'mystery dispensation' spoken of anywhere by Paul as something not known and revealed only to him.
Israel was never “grafted out” of anything.

Grafting is to add a branch to a cut off branch of a tree or plant.

Israel is the “House” name, of the New Man, which is the “Olive Tree” which Gentiles get graft into, who believe on the name of the Son of God for their redemption.

The New Man gave His name to Jacob as a sign of the adoption to come in the New Man when His "Acceptable Appointed Season" was "come in full".
The Season is about the Appointed Times, before ordained, from the Beginning, by the Father, for our Salvation and taught about in the Living Oracles committed to the Jews.

The Namesake people are the House of YHWH called Israel, the New Man's Name, and by faith they were chosen, elected sons of the Living God -to come in fles; and some of them were cut off from the Name.
Others of them were sought out and restored, and all Gentiles are invited to partake of the richness and fatness of the "Feast on the Mount" made for all nations -at the Acceptable Season of YHWH.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
This is the Day which the LORD hath made.
We will rejoice and be glad iin it.

Abraham rejoiced to see My Day, and He saw it and was glad.

There is no ending to this Day for all the Redeemed. It is the Eternal Sabbath Rest into which all the lost seed multiplied in Adam are invited to come into.

The urgency of preaching the One Gospel Message of the One Way of Salvation is that those who do not enter into this Day of Eternal Rest in the finished works of the Son of Man for our Redemption will be cut off in the 8th day of creation, as all Adam will be, and will be cast aways forever in the everlasting lake of fire.

for all who refuse to come into the Sabbath Rest of His finished Works for our Salvation, which were "from the beginning" prepared for us by the Father in the New Man's Name -who was to come as Kinsman/Redeemer to all Adam- there will be only eternal torment in the blackness of darkness forever.

There is an urgency in the message of repentence and calling on His name for Salvation, while it is "Today"

For some reason, MAD doctrine makes claims that this "Grace" of YHWH in the New Man's Name by adoption into His Living Spirit into which all nations are now called, will be withdrawn before the end of the present creation -but that is total falsehood, for the LORD is come and He is come forever as the promised New Covenant to all who will receive Him.

The remembrance of Sin which caused the first death [spiritual separation from the Father] ended forever when Jesus Christ became Sin for us and tasted our death, and that was the "Acceptable Season", the Final Day of Atonement [out of season, even!], which was the final Sin offering on the True Mercy Seat which was accepted by the Father forever.

It is Done; Finished! and Accepted. And the Door is open to all who will come into the kingdom of heaven by that finished Work.

Last edited:

patman

thelaqachisnext said:
There is no 'mystery dispensation' spoken of anywhere by Paul as something not known and revealed only to him.
Israel was never “grafted out” of anything.

Grafting is to add a branch to a cut off branch of a tree or plant.

Israel is the “House” name, of the New Man, which is the “Olive Tree” which Gentiles get graft into, who believe on the name of the Son of God for their redemption.

The New Man gave His name to Jacob as a sign of the adoption to come in the New Man when His "Acceptable Appointed Season" was "come in full".
The Season is about the Appointed Times, before ordained, from the Beginning, by the Father, for our Salvation and taught about in the Living Oracles committed to the Jews.

The Namesake people are the House of YHWH called Israel, the New Man's Name, and by faith they were chosen, elected sons of the Living God -to come in fles; and some of them were cut off from the Name.
Others of them were sought out and restored, and all Gentiles are invited to partake of the richness and fatness of the "Feast on the Mount" made for all nations -at the Acceptable Season of YHWH.

Romans 16
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began 26 but now made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith— 27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.

Ephesians 3
2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery ... 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men,...: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, 7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.

8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the fellowship[a] of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ;

Colossians 1:6 the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.

Romans 11:25
For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery,..., that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Notice all the "I's" and "Me's" in these verses. Paul was given this mystery to preach, while the other apostles were given the faith-works.

Last edited:

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
patman said:

Notice all the "I's" and "Me's" in these verses. Paul was given this mystery to preach, while the other apostles were given the faith-works.
Actually, no, I don't notice the I's and the Me's, for I have not made Paul an idol or a superstar, nor do I preach a false paul, and the Paul of Scripture said that he is not anything, Himself, in 1 Corinthians, but Jesus Christ is everything.

I do notice the Mystery is God come in flesh, which was revelated to Paul last and least of the Apostles, of whom Paul was joined to as "one" but last, and least, preaching the same Gospel as they were preaching by commandment of Jesus Christ for years before Paul saw the LORD, as God come in flesh -promised in Enoch, which Paul is quoting; which Gospel all nations are called into, by the obedience in the One True Faith!!! -Jesus commanded that in Matthew 28, and that commandment is in effect until the end of the age, which ends when the kingdom of heaven comes to earth, as Jesus taught His followers to pray for: "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven"!

I have had the revelation of Jesus Christ as the glory of God come in flesh, which Paul prayed those he wrote to would also have.

Paul had a very limited area of ministry for a very limited portion of time; but the Gospel went around the world to every creature under heaven in the first century -Paul didn't take it to every creature, but to a specific portion of people in and around the nation of Israel; and it is continuing to go around the globe and will continue to go, being preached by the Called of the LORD in each generation until the kingdom comes to earth.

Last edited: