The Wonderful Dispensation of Grace

patman

thelaqachisnext said:
I have answered and you do not read.

I ask, and you do not answer.

Let's try one short one for you, which you have not answered 'from the beginning':

Where is the Scripture of Truth written which the angels read, as recorded in Daniel 10:21?
Where is the information recorded about the future of Daniel's people shown to Daniel by the angel, which was written in the Scripture of Truth which Daniel recorded for us to read in chapters 11 and 12?

I would rather not move on until I see your answer.

Do you not care that you are presenting your message in a manner that i can read it? I have asked you more than once to accommodate me with shorter posts... you never have.

Can I please have an answer first?

Really, there are reasons I want to debate only in short posts... please, i respectfully ask yet again, short posts and an answer, please.

jeremysdemo

patman said:
No offence, Jerm, but where on earth did you get this rational from this thread? Jesus knew, he just didn't tell us because it was plan B, as it were. Plan A was to start the 1000 year kingdom, when Israel didn't follow through, Plan B was to give grace to the gentiles until they were provoked to jealousy so Plan A would start up again.

This post just shows you much you don't understand about MAD :think:
Ok then.

Dispensationism is mans (mainly pats and Bobs) attempt to show the world God is not smart enough to come up with a perfect plan the first time.

Good luck with that too....

keep shinin'

jerm :)

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
patman said:
I would rather not move on until I see your answer.

Do you not care that you are presenting your message in a manner that i can read it? I have asked you more than once to accommodate me with shorter posts... you never have.

Can I please have an answer first?

Really, there are reasons I want to debate only in short posts... please, i respectfully ask yet again, short posts and an answer, please.

I have answered you again and again, and I came here asking you, first to tell me where the Scripture of Truth is written, as in Daniel 10:21 -as spoken of in Daniel 11 and 12- from the beginning posts on this thread, and you were silent….and silent….and silent.
Then, you go on as if I had never asked questions you would not answer, and tell me you do not read my replies to you, and by that you show that you have a mental problem of looking beyond MAD’s indoctrination into the Word itself, to see what the Scripture actually says, for there is no other reason that you cannt deal with the Scriptures which I have shown contradict MAD doctrine, as Jesus is the "Mystery, God, hidden from the beginning" of which Paul the Apostle said he and the other Apostles speak of.

You read volumes of MAD indoctrination, yet the Word of God, itself, is a mystery too long and hard for you to fathom?

I give you Scripture, you cannot look at Scripture, you say, as it is too long for you to read, and as you are willingly, willfully blinded by MAD indoctrination there is no way I can anoint your eyes with eye salve so that you may see.

Bob Hill

TOL Subscriber
The Dispensation of Grace is wonderful. He chose us who believe to be holy and blameless.

Eph 1:4 “in as much as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world.”

This word in the Greek can be translated I select, or I choose.

So the first thing we should know, is Jesus Christ is the selected one.

Christ is the one in and by whom the Father accomplishes His blessings.

Isaiah 42:1 prophesied: “Behold! My Servant whom I uphold, My Elect One in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.”

Christ was chosen to be the redeemer, not just for Israel, but also for Gentiles.

The body of Christ was a mystery, hidden in God until He revealed it to the Apostle Paul. Eph 3:1-9 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles - 2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and mutual partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, 7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power. 8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the dispensation of the mystery, which has been hidden from the ages in God who created all things through Jesus Christ.

Colossians reiterates this: Col 1:24-27 I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions for Christ, for the sake of His body, which is the church, 25&26 of which I became a minister according to the dispensation of God which was given to me for you, to complete the word of God, the mystery, which has been hidden from the ages and from the generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. 27 To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ among you, the hope of glory.

Bob Hill

patman

thelaqachisnext said:
I have answered you again and again, and I came here asking you, first to tell me where the Scripture of Truth is written, as in Daniel 10:21 -as spoken of in Daniel 11 and 12- from the beginning posts on this thread, and you were silent….and silent….and silent.
Then, you go on as if I had never asked questions you would not answer, and tell me you do not read my replies to you, and by that you show that you have a mental problem of looking beyond MAD’s indoctrination into the Word itself, to see what the Scripture actually says, for there is no other reason that you cannt deal with the Scriptures which I have shown contradict MAD doctrine, as Jesus is the "Mystery, God, hidden from the beginning" of which Paul the Apostle said he and the other Apostles speak of.

You read volumes of MAD indoctrination, yet the Word of God, itself, is a mystery too long and hard for you to fathom?

I give you Scripture, you cannot look at Scripture, you say, as it is too long for you to read, and as you are willingly, willfully blinded by MAD indoctrination there is no way I can anoint your eyes with eye salve so that you may see.

Have you actually researched Dan 11? I have, very well. I don't get in debates on here about things I don't know much about.

I am betting you think the Scripture of Truth is in Enoch. Laq, there is really no proof for a connection here. I wish you could admit that Enoch was written after Daniel, in the time of the Maccabees, and that is why it has similarities to scripture such as Daniel.

The scripture of truth is apparently God's plan for the climax to the Kingdom.

Now back to the mystery that Paul speaks of. It wasn't foretold by Daniel, or Enoch, or Jesus, for it was not time to speak of it. Why won't you comment on the scripture I sent you that says this?

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
patman said:
Have you actually researched Dan 11? I have, very well. I don't get in debates on here about things I don't know much about.

I am betting you think the Scripture of Truth is in Enoch. Laq, there is really no proof for a connection here. I wish you could admit that Enoch was written after Daniel, in the time of the Maccabees, and that is why it has similarities to scripture such as Daniel.

The scripture of truth is apparently God's plan for the climax to the Kingdom.

Now back to the mystery that Paul speaks of. It wasn't foretold by Daniel, or Enoch, or Jesus, for it was not time to speak of it. Why won't you comment on the scripture I sent you that says this?
I did make many comments on it -and Jesus is the Revelation, Himself, as the formerly hidden in God from the beginning Son of Man who was to come, is come and shall come.

His coming in flesh of the second human being creation as Kinsman to Adam, to do the duty for Adam as Kinsman according to the biblical law of Kinsman, is the now Revealed "Mystery", which is "revealed" to the elect and shall be "revealed" to the world as John was given the "Revelation of Jesus Christ" to tell of, which is to come to every eye of every creature -even tot hose in hell, below, which Paul the Apostle saw and understood as the Revelation to him, on the road to Damascus when the LORD of Glory appeared to him and commanded him to go into the city and get his instructions from others, as to what He, the LORD, would have Saul "do".

Ananais, a Believing, born again, water baptized, Pentecostal male Jew, was then sent to a repentent Saul to tell Saul what the LORD Jesus had ordained for his life; to "bear the name of Jesus before Gentiles, kings, and Jews" -but first, to not tarry, but to "rise and wash away his sins, calling on the name of the LORD" in water baptism according to the command of the LORD Jesus who Saul was now in subjection and full obedience to, as a compliant servant who fully yielded his life to the LORD-ship of Jesus Christ.

There is no mystery in that call, just mercy in the LORD's saving a persecuting murderous hate filled Jew, who blasphemed the name of Jesus -in ignorance, not willfully- who was then, himself, to suffer as he had made others suffer, for the name of Jesus -even to the point of going to prison for the name of Jesus -as he had sent others to prison for believing on the name of Jesus.

Then, a born again water baptized Pentecostal male Jew, a brother to Mary, a friend of Jesus, who was at the tomb, became Saul's friend and helper who was always there to help Saul know the things about the life of Jesus which Saul had missed, as one born "out of season", who needed instruction as we all do, about the life and ministry of Jesus, who get that information from those who were chosen witnesses to share that with us down through the Church age.

Paul the Apostle prayed for the Ephesians, that they would also be given the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him -Jesus Christ.

"That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,..."

As to your comment on Daniel -you haven't answered where the Scripture of truth is written which the angel read and showed Daniel from, all the things that were to come to Daniel's people until the end of 'time', through the Great tribulation, and on- when all the dead would be raised in that last end.

I know where the Scripture of Truth is written, and why it is written, and who wrote it, and so did Daniel, and so did Enoch. Enoch told us about it: where it was written; why it was written; and for whom it was written.

MAD is unable to tell, for it is not in the playbook of MAD doctrine which uses cliches only, lifted from Scripture and which they wrest to destruction, not comparing Scripture with Scripture to learn Truth, from and by, being without understanding of the ABC's of the Living Oracles, which are given as the instructor, the schoolmaster, to teach the the doctrine of Christ.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
The formerly silent One, who was "kept silent" until His "Revealing to the elect" [as YHWH come in flesh as Kinsman/Redeemer] is still not revealed to the world, and when He comes, He will Roar!

Isaiah 42 is about that ime of His Revealing, which John was given to write about, to the Ephesians, and the other six Chruches in Asia -and to whosoever will read "the Revelation of Jesus Christ"
Isaiah 42:14 "`owlam chashah charash 'aphaq pa`ah yalad nasham shamem sha'aph yachad"
http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/c.pl?book=Isa&chapter=42&verse=14&version=KJV#14

owlam -what is hidden; specially hidden time, long...It is used of time long past, antiquity...Hebrew Lexicon @ http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/words.pl?book=Isa&chapter=42&verse=14&strongs=05769&page=
```
chashah 1) to be silent, quiet, still, inactive
To keep silence, to be still -Lexicon
```
chashah -repeated, emphazied as Truth
```
aphaq
1) to hold, be strong, restrain, hold back

a) (Hithpael)

1) to restrain oneself, refrain
``
pa`ah 1) (Qal) to groan, cry out, scream
```

nasham ) to pant a) (Qal) to pant 1) of a woman in travail or labour

shamem -[shame] stun [stupify] the adversaries

```
His "Revelation to the world" will not be as His "Revelation to the elect".

At this time, He is "Hid in God", to the world, but "revealed to the elect", who are now, since their "revealing of Him in the new, second birth of the New Man within", are hid in God with Him, as one in spirit by adoption into His Living Spirit.

Col 3:3,4 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Isaiah
"Behold! My Servant whom I uphold,
My Elect One in whom My soul delights!
I have put My Spirit upon Him;
He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
2 He will not cry out, nor raise His voice,
Nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed He will not break,
And smoking flax He will not quench;
He will bring forth justice for truth.
4 He will not fail nor be discouraged,
Till He has established justice in the earth;

And the coastlands shall wait for His law."

5 Thus says Elohim YHWH,
Who created the heavens and stretched them out,
Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it,
Who gives breath to the people on it,
And spirit to those who walk on it:
6 "I, the Lord, have called =named, You in righteousness [a New Creation, an undefiled human being],
And will hold Your hand;
I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people [all nations, Jews and Gentiles],
As a light to the Gentiles,
7 To open blind eyes,
To bring out prisoners from the prison,
Those who sit in darkness from the prison house.
8 I am the YHWH, that is My name;
And My glory I will not give to another,
Nor My praise to carved images.
9 Behold, the former things have come to pass,
And new things I declare;
Before they spring forth I tell you of them."

10 Sing to the Lord a new song,
And His praise from the ends of the earth,
You who go down to the sea, and all that is in it,
You coastlands and you inhabitants of them!
11 Let the wilderness and its cities lift up their voice,
The villages that Kedar inhabits.
Let the inhabitants of Sela sing,
Let them shout from the top of the mountains.
12 Let them give glory to the Lord,
And declare His praise in the coastlands.

13 The Lord shall go forth like a mighty man;
He shall stir up His zeal like a man of war.
He shall cry out, yes, shout aloud;
He shall prevail against His enemies.
Promise of the Lord's Help

14 "I have held My peace a long time,
I have been still and restrained Myself.

Now I will cry like a woman in labor,
I will pant and gasp at once.

15 I will lay waste the mountains and hills,
And dry up all their vegetation;
I will make the rivers coastlands,
And I will dry up the pools.
16 I will bring the blind by a way they did not know;
I will lead them in paths they have not known.
I will make darkness light before them,
And crooked places straight.
These things I will do for them,
And not forsake them.
17 They shall be turned back,
They shall be greatly ashamed,
Who trust in carved images,
Who say to the molded images,
'You are our gods.
'

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
patman said:
Why won't you [thelaqachisnext] comment on the scripture I sent you that says this?
Because she doesn't care about debating the issue nor about Scripture. Isn't it obvious that she cares only about her little cult religion she calls Christianity and her little cult idol she calls Jesus?

Resting in Him,
Clete

patman

Clete said:
Because she doesn't care about debating the issue nor about Scripture. Isn't it obvious that she cares only about her little cult religion she calls Christianity and her little cult idol she calls Jesus?

Resting in Him,
Clete

Pretty much. I have a naive hope that with enough reason she'll reconsider.

But it bothers me she refuses to debate according to my needs right now. I don't get many days off lately.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
thelaqachisnext said:
The formerly silent One, who was "kept silent" until His "Revealing to the elect" [as YHWH come in flesh as Kinsman/Redeemer] is still not revealed to the world, and when He comes, He will Roar!

Isaiah 42 is about that ime of His Revealing, which John was given to write about, to the Ephesians, and the other six Chruches in Asia -and to whosoever will read "the Revelation of Jesus Christ"
Isaiah 42:14 "`owlam chashah charash 'aphaq pa`ah yalad nasham shamem sha'aph yachad"
http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/c.pl?book=Isa&chapter=42&verse=14&version=KJV#14

owlam -what is hidden; specially hidden time, long...It is used of time long past, antiquity...Hebrew Lexicon @ http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/words.pl?book=Isa&chapter=42&verse=14&strongs=05769&page=
```
chashah 1) to be silent, quiet, still, inactive
To keep silence, to be still -Lexicon
```
chashah -repeated, emphazied as Truth
```
aphaq
1) to hold, be strong, restrain, hold back

a) (Hithpael)

1) to restrain oneself, refrain
``
pa`ah 1) (Qal) to groan, cry out, scream
```

nasham ) to pant a) (Qal) to pant 1) of a woman in travail or labour
``
shamem -[shame] stun [stupify] the adversaries

```
His "Revelation to the world" will not be as His "Revelation to the elect".

At this time, He is "Hid in God", to the world, but "revealed to the elect", who are now, since their "revealing of Him in the new, second birth of the New Man within", are hid in God with Him, as one in spirit by adoption into His Living Spirit.

Col 3:3,4 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

The hidden, kept silent, kept secret from the beginning -from everlasting, "owlam"- One is in that post, Patman.
Read it and see the Truth -if you can get the MAD-ist blinders off.

Why do you not read Scripture to find Truth, comparing Scripture with Scripture, but instead stay stuck on wrested out of context, select passages, which are divided off, out and away from all Truth, by MAD-ist doctrine? -which is as unrelated to the Truth of Scripture as Watchtower doctrine is, which is from headquarters in Brooklyn?

Watchtower and MAD doctrine each have their playbooks written by men. for men, and neither can see past the playbook which men wroite which they willfully choose, agains the Light that lights every man that comes intot he world which leads us only to Jesus Christ as the only Truth, Way, and Life.

To Know Him is to obey Him, and His commandments are not grieivous.

To be in MAD doctrine and to promote only MAD doctrine, you who are following it, have had to reject His Light which He gives to all men who come into the world, which leads only to Jesus Christ.
To know Him by revelation in one's being by the Spirit of adoption is the only way one will get to heaven, for God has no grandchildren.

We who are born again in Spirit are, in that One Spirit, "hid with Christ in God", and are seated with Him in heavenly places; specifically, in the Holy of Holies of heaven above, where He is the True Mercy Seat as the Firstborn in the second created human being Son of God -and only living Son of God of the human kind.

John writes about His coming Revelation to the world, which is coming to earth after He 'laqachs' His "Called ones" [those who are born again in His Living Spirit] to be with Himself in that Holy of Holies in heaven, to celebrate there, behind shut doors, their consecration as priests unto God for the seven days as oracled in Leviticus 8.

All who watch and pray, living godly sober lives, who are born again in Spirit, may then be counted worthy to escape all the coming things John writes about [to those Ephesians and the other six churches in Asia, by Jesus' dictation and observation which He gave John to write about, when John heard and saw His Day, from heaven above] and may bne hid with Him and "stand before the Son of Man" as priests unto Him during that time, shut away there, with Him, in the "Secret Place", which is the Holy of Holies.

Zep 2:1-3Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired
Before the decree bring forth, [before] the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD'S anger come upon you.

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment;seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S wrath.

hid cathar
1) to hide, conceal
a) (Niphal)
1) to hide oneself
2) to be hidden, be concealed

19 Your dead shall live;
Together with *my dead body they shall arise.
Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust;
For your dew is like the dew of herbs,
And the earth shall cast out the dead.
Take Refuge from the Coming Judgment

20 Come, my people, enter your chambers,
And shut your doors behind you;
Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment,
Until the indignation is past.

21 For behold, the Lord comes out of His place
To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;
The earth will also disclose her blood,
And will no more cover her slain.

hide chabah
1) to withdraw, hide, hide oneself
a) (Qal) to withdraw
b) (Niphal) to hide oneself, remain hidden, withdraw

the Holy of Holies is in the Secret Place, where the Mercy Seat Moses made, as a pattern of heavenly things was, upon which the Glory cloud dwelt.

We who are hid with Christ in God, by the Spirit of adoption, will be there with Him, hidden with Him, shut behind the doors of the temple, as Leviticus oracles in chapter 8, after the LORD "laqachs His people unto Himself" to take us to be where He is, as He promised in John 14:1-3 [read it MAD-ists, and learn Truth], as He teaches in the Living Oracles.

He was not come in flesh. He was hidden in God from the beginning and was to come in flesh. HE is come in flesh. HE is returned to the Father. He is coming again to be revealed to the world.

Paul only spoke of "God -the Hidden from the beginning One", whose glory he saw last and least of the Apostles who were called to be eyewitnesses of the LORD Jesus, the LORD of Glory, come in flesh of Kinsman -the second Man, the Son of God.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
thelaqachisnext said:
The hidden, kept silent, kept secret from the beginning -from everlasting, "owlam"- One is in that post, Patman.
Read it and see the Truth -if you can get the MAD-ist blinders off.

Why do you not read Scripture to find Truth, comparing Scripture with Scripture, but instead stay stuck on wrested out of context, select passages, which are divided off, out and away from all Truth, by MAD-ist doctrine? -which is as unrelated to the Truth of Scripture as Watchtower doctrine is, which is from headquarters in Brooklyn?

Watchtower and MAD doctrine each have their playbooks written by men. for men, and neither can see past the playbook which men wroite which they willfully choose, agains the Light that lights every man that comes intot he world which leads us only to Jesus Christ as the only Truth, Way, and Life.
"Hey Kettle! You're black!" - Mr. Pot

patman

Clete said:
"Hey Kettle! You're black!" - Mr. Pot

Once again, I am not reading her post. I told her like 20 times to shorten them for this debate :dizzy:

I have a feeling I didn't miss much...

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
patman said:
Once again, I am not reading her post. I told her like 20 times to shorten them for this debate :dizzy:

I have a feeling I didn't miss much...

The silence of MAD-ists
Is always the baddest
When their doctrinal dope
Is exposed as a 'trope'*

A turning and twisting
An adding and taking
A crafting, sedating
Magical, gnosticating
Of doctrines unknown
-Before they came along

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36318 -An indictment against MAD-ists.

*-a turning, a twisting.

ApologeticJedi

Is there ever any substance to any of your posts?

If you hope to "expose" the Mid-Acts view as false, then I am all ears. I happen to believe it because the Bible overwhelmingly seems to present it. So if you have any proof against it that would be refreshing.

Incidentally, do you deny dispensations altogether? Or just the one in Acts chapter 9?

patman

ApologeticJedi said:
Is there ever any substance to any of your posts?

If you hope to "expose" the Mid-Acts view as false, then I am all ears. I happen to believe it because the Bible overwhelmingly seems to present it. So if you have any proof against it that would be refreshing.

Incidentally, do you deny dispensations altogether? Or just the one in Acts chapter 9?

Good luck with that.

Bob Hill

TOL Subscriber
After Israel had been shown that they had been set aside, Paul was inspired by God to write Ephesians. In Ephesians 4:3-6, Paul wrote about the unity of the Spirit. He was writing about God’s dealings with Christians today. He wrote, “There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith.” What is next?

It doesn’t say two baptisms? It says there “is one baptism”? Which one is it then? It must be Spirit baptism since the Holy Spirit is still sealing members into the body of Christ.

We can see that the gospel message started out with one baptism, water.
This was necessary for salvation.
It progressed to two: water first, then, Holy Spirit baptism. The water baptism was still necessary for salvation. Finally, in our Dispensation of Grace, it returned to one, Holy Spirit, which is now what we receive at the time of our salvation.

After the rapture of the body of Christ, the circumcision gospel will be in place again.
At that time, water baptism will become necessary for salvation again (1 Pe 3:18-22).
We must always search the Scriptures to see what is right dispensationally.

In Christ,
Bob

Bob Hill

TOL Subscriber
It even says that Paul was given the Dispensation of the Grace of God in Eph 3:2 if indeed you have heard of the Dispensation of the Grace of God which was given to me for you.
According to Eph 1:3, we see that God wants to pour out spiritual blessings on us Christians.
For Christians, we see that these blessings are accomplished by the Father. Eph 1:3 “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.”
But, it goes further. God chose us, corporately, in Christ.
As I’ve said before, whether this corporation was foreknown as a corporation or as individuals, is debatable.
Eph 1:4 “in as much as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world.” I’ll deal with that later, but first, what does “chose,” mean?

Paul’s body of Christ mystery was hidden in God until He revealed it to the Apostle Paul. Eph 3:1-9 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles - 2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and mutual partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, 7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power. 8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the dispensation of the mystery, which has been hidden from the ages in God who created all things through Jesus Christ.

Further, Colossians reiterated this: Col 1:24-27 I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions for Christ, for the sake of His body, which is the church, 25&26 of which I became a minister according to the dispensation of God which was given to me for you, to complete the word of God, the mystery, which has been hidden from the ages and from the generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. 27 To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ among you, the hope of glory.

Bob Hill