The Wonderful Dispensation of Grace

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
The Mystery/Secret of Enoch's "wisdom", which was given him to show his descendents so that they may put their hope in God, is now revealed to the "elect" as Enoch said; but when the Hidden in God from the beginning Mystery/Secret Son of Man returns to rule, every eye shall see Him -described by John, who wrote many of the same things he saw in heaven which Enoch had written about, only now seen and understood as the Revelation of Jesus.

Great is the Mystery of Godliness, God is come in flesh, seen of angels, preached on in the world and received up into glory -and coming again.

1Cr 2:7 But we speak/tell/declare [that Son of Man, whom Enoch saw as the] wisdom of God in mystery, the hidden, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

-Paul, quoting from Enoch is saying we now speak the wisdom of God, in mystery/secret, the Hidden [God] [who is the ‘Amen‘] -which God ordained before the world for our glory.

Only the Son of Man who was Hidden in God from the beginning was ordained before the world for our glory.

MAD is carnal in exalting a pseudo paul, above the Name of the Son of God who is our Kinsman come in flesh as the True Mercy Seat of God, upon Which Mercy Seat our sins were blotted out of the book of deeds -if we repent and confess them, as Paul the last and least Apostle of the LORD did do- and if we rise and obey the LORD of glory and be water baptized, calling on His name for Salvation, -as Paul the last and least of the Apostles of the LORD did do.

from Enoch [Chapter 48]
1 And in that place I saw the fountain of righteousness
Which was inexhaustible:
And around it were many fountains of wisdom:
And all the thirsty drank of them,
And were filled with wisdom,
And their dwellings were with the righteous and holy and elect.
2 And at that hour that Son of Man was named In the presence of the Lord of Spirits,
And his name before the Head of Days.

3 Yea, before the sun and the signs were created,
Before the stars of the heaven were made,
His name was named before the Lord of Spirits.
4 He shall be a staff to the righteous whereon to stay themselves and not fall,
And he shall be the light of the Gentiles,
And the hope of those who are troubled of heart.

5 All who dwell on earth shall fall down and worship before him,
And will praise and bless and celebrate with song the Lord of Spirits.
6 And for this reason hath he been chosen and hidden before Him,
Before the creation of the world and for evermore.

7 And the wisdom of the Lord of Spirits hath revealed him to the holy and righteous;
For he hath preserved the lot of the righteous,
Because they have hated and despised this world of unrighteousness,
And have hated all its works and ways in the name of the Lord of Spirits:
For in his name they are saved,
And according to his good pleasure hath it been in regard to their life.

5a For in those days the Elect One shall arise,
2 And he shall choose the righteous and holy from among them:
For the day has drawn nigh that they should be saved.
3 And the Elect One shall in those days sit on My throne,
And his mouth shall pour forth all the
[mysteries] secrets of wisdom and counsel:
For the Lord of Spirits hath given (them) to him and hath glorified him

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Bob Hill said:
Good post, patman.

Bob

you who follow and promote MAD doctrine should begin to be good Bereans, and search what was ordained from the beginning of the world about the Son of Man/Son of God, the Hidden God, in all the law and the prophets, which Paul the Apostle of the LORD did do, as all those before him also did do, who understood that Jesus is the appointed Judge of the quick and the dead and who was ordained from the beginning of the world to come as Kinsman and die for our sins to bring us to the Glory of the Father, in His New Name.

Luk 22:22And truly the Son of man goeth, as it was ordained***: but woe unto that man by whom he is betrayed!

Only in Enoch was it shown that The Hidden in God Son of Man was the Appointed Judge, ordained by the Father from the Beginning who was given the sum of all judgment, of the living and the dead.

Act 10:39And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:
Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;
Act 10:41Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, [even] to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.
Act 10:42And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God [to be] the Judge of quick and dead.
Act 10:43To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Look at this, which refutes MAD doctrine thousands of years before it was invented -Enoch the Seer, the Scribe, the prophet of God, wrote for all his descendents [and we are all his descendents, through Noah], that the Hidden in God from the Beginning Son of Man was ordained to be the Judge!

25 And this oath is mighty over them
And through it [they are preserved and] their paths are preserved,
And their course is not destroyed.
26 And there was great joy amongst them,
And they blessed and glorified and extolled
Because the name of that Son of Man had been revealed unto them.
27 And he sat on the throne of his glory,
And the sum of judgement was given unto the Son of Man

Jesus tells us what He, Himself reads in Enoch about Himself;
Jhn 5:21For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth [them]; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
Jhn 5:22For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
Jhn 5:25Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
Jhn 5:26For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
Jhn 5:27And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of Man.

And back to Enoch, about the Son of Man -who was ordained for our glory from the Beginning, and Hidden/Secret;

And he caused the sinners to pass away and be destroyed from off the face of the earth,
And those who have led the world astray.
28 With chains shall they be bound,
And in their assemblage-place of destruction shall they be imprisoned,
And all their works vanish from the face of the earth.
29 And from henceforth there shall be nothing corruptible;
For that Son of Man has appeared,
And has seated himself on the throne of his glory,
And all evil shall pass away before his face,
And the word of that Son of Man shall go forth
And be strong before the Lord of Spirits.

patman

thelaqachisnext said:
Actually, no, I don't notice the I's and the Me's, for I have not made Paul an idol or a superstar, nor do I preach a false paul, and the Paul of Scripture said that he is not anything, Himself, in 1 Corinthians, but Jesus Christ is everything.

-Paul didn't take it to every creature, but to a specific portion of people in and around the nation of Israel; and it is continuing to go around the globe and will continue to go, being preached by the Called of the LORD in each generation until the kingdom comes to earth.

What are you talking about???? Whoever has heard of Jesus today, Paul had a direct part on that hearing.

Let me say it again. Whoever, me you, they, them, we, all everyone, has come to know the gospel of grace DIRECTLY because of Paul.

You getting it?

EVERYONE has heard of Grace because of Paul.

You have a bias belief that the mystery Paul speaks of is the same as some mystery spoke of by Enoch. And that causes you not to give credit where credit is due.

I hope Paul slaps you on the back of the head in heaven for trying to pull that.

But I digress.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
patman said:
What are you talking about???? Whoever has heard of Jesus today, Paul had a direct part on that hearing.

Let me say it again. Whoever, me you, they, them, we, all everyone, has come to know the gospel of grace DIRECTLY because of Paul.

You getting it?

EVERYONE has heard of Grace because of Paul.

You have a bias belief that the mystery Paul speaks of is the same as some mystery spoke of by Enoch. And that causes you not to give credit where credit is due.

I hope Paul slaps you on the back of the head in heaven for trying to pull that.

But I digress.

I never heard your paul preached in my entire life in any Church of the LORD Jesus Christ.

I did, however, hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ preached in a Baptist Fundamentalist Church when I was a child, and that preaching was done by an anointed man of God who warned me by that Word of God that I was a sinner headed for everlasting hell unless I repented of my sins and called on the name of the LORD Jesus to be born again and thereby delivered from the wrath that is to come, and obeyed the LORD Jesus by getting baptized in water -fast as I could, in obedience, as the first act of faith as a Believer.

He made sure that I had a copy of the Ten commandments given to me in my Sunday School class, and those Ten Commandments, with His preaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ, convinced me that I was a sinner in need of salvation, and He preached to me that “God so loved me that He gave His only Begotten Son that if I believed in Him I would not perish but I would have everlasting Life.

I repented every Sunday as a child, because no one in my home lived for the LORD or read the Word or prayed with me or taught me, and every next Sunday, that man of fire preached the Gospel under the anointing of the “Holy Ghost“, and because I knew I had willfully sinned, I would repent again.

Finally, after many years of living in rebellion after drifitng away slowly and then crashing down, my older sister got a burden to pray for my soul that was as unto death, to her, and she labored in intercessory prayer for me day and night until the burden was lifted, because the LORD had answered her prayer -though He did not miraculously come to me and save me until seven more weeks after her burden was lifted.

Paul the Apostle had not one iota to do with my Salvation. I don’t know him, and he doesn’t know me, and he gets no rewards for my Salvation. Furthermore, Paul the Apostle only wrote letters to Christians whom he names the names of, and wrote about matters pertaining to the Churches and his problems.

Paul means nothing to me and he did not want to mean anything to me; but Jesus Christ means everything to me, and when He saved my Soul, I began to read His Word, about His Life, and what He would have to say to me…which Paul had nothing to do with.

Paul didn’t write a witness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ because Paul never saw Jesus Christ while He walked the earth nor did He eat with Him nor travel with Him, and did not know Him intimately, as the Twelve Chosen Appointed Eye Witnesses did do.

Bob Hill

TOL Subscriber
I have studied Gal 2:7 for many years. Before the translators had an agenda, it was translated in the (KJV), Gal 2:7 “But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter”.

Since then, most of the translators have changed it. The American Standard Version did a good job, though.
Gal 2:7 “but contrariwise, when they saw that I had been intrusted with the gospel of the uncircumcision, even as Peter with (the gospel) of the circumcision”.

The NKJ isn’t quite as bad: Gal 2:7,8 “But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter”.
What we are dealing with here is the translation of the Greek genitive/ablative case form. The translation of this case form which 2 have translated, “of the circumcision” and, “of the uncircumcision”, is quite complex. Brooks and Winbery (Syntax of New Testament Greek, University Press of America, 1979, pp. 8-31) list twenty-two uses, and there are even more.

Scholars who have written highly reputed grammars say that the function of the genitive is to describe and define. It acts very much like an adjective. A. T. Robertson wrote that the genitive is: the specifying case. It is this and no other. The idea of the genitive case is simple. It is the case of genus or kind . . . The genitive does indeed resemble the adjective . . . the function of the case is largely adjectival as in [day of Preparation] - (Lu. 23:54), though the adjective and the genitive are not exactly parallel, for with two substantives each idea stands out with more sharpness . . . It is the specifying case, then, the case of appurtenance . . . one other remark is called for concerning the meaning of the genitive in Greek. It is that the case does not of itself mean all that one finds in translation. The case adheres to its technical root-idea. The resultant idea will naturally vary greatly according as the root conception of the case is applied to different words and different contexts. But the varying element is not the case, but the words and the context. The error must not be made of mistaking the translation of the resultant whole for the case itself.

Thus in Mt. 1:12 we have “removal to Babylon.” Now the genitive does not mean “to,” but that is the correct translation of the total idea obtained by knowledge of the O.T. What the genitive says is that it is a “Babylon-removal.” That is all.

So in Mt. 12:31, it is the “Spirit blasphemy.” From the context we know that it is blasphemy against the Spirit, though the genitive does not mean “against.” When a case has so many possible combinations in detail it is difficult to make a satisfactory grouping of the various resultant usages. A very simple and obvious one is here.
But one must always bear in mind that these divisions are merely our modem conveniences and were not needed by the Greeks themselves. At every stage one needs to recall the root-idea of the case (genus or kind) and find in that and the environment and history the explanation.
The adjectival is the commonest way the case is used . . . The relationship expressed by the gen. is so vague that it is only by means of the context and wider considerations that it can be made definite. For practical purposes perhaps the only real division among the genitives is that between subjective and objective (Zerwick §25).
A noun in the gen. may be the object of the action implied in the noun on which it depends. There is much ambiguity here in NT interpretation. Often a gen. might equally well be subjective or objective: it is moreover important not to sacrifice fullness of interpretation to an over precise analysis of syntax.

There is no reason why a gen. in the author’s mind may not have been both subjective and objective. The love of Christ constrains us is not to be so strictly analyzed, if the author thought of Christ’s love to us and our love to him as a compelling force. But it is always an objective gen. which depends on gospel in the following instances: the good news about kingdom » Mt 423 etc.]
[Notice in these examples it is the translation which the translator thinks is most reasonable in his view of the context. I t should be based on sound exegesis and the wider biblical context.

Bob Hill :sheep: :jawdrop:

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
godrulz said:
You do accept Pauline theology as inspired, do you not?

Greatly overrated, as everything Paul taught is found in the OT, Jesus' Gospel, and the Acts, and in Enoch, the prophet's writings.

Paul of Scripture brought not one new thing into the world, and Paul's writings are greatly wrested by MAD doctrine's "word craftings".

I do not believe the paul of Mad wrote anything inspired.

Paul the Apostle gave me nothing such as Patman boasts of and he certainly did not die for me.

Grace and Truth came by Jesus Christ, not by the paul of MAD doctrine, and that Grace came into the world at the birth of the Foundation Stone of the second Temple, and was proclaimed loudly as
Grace! Grace! to all nations, by the angels at His birth.

It is the lips of the LORD Jesus Christ which poured forth Grace! Grace! to the Jews and to the Gentiles at His coming.
IT is the LORD Jesus Christ who tasted death for every Adam.

Hbr 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Psa 45:2 Thou art fairer than the children of Adam***: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.
Psa 84:11 For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Zec 4:7 Who [art] thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel [thou shalt become] a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone [thereof with] shoutings, [crying], Grace, grace unto it.

Luk 2:40 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

Jhn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jhn 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Jhn 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, [but] grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Act 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

A pseudo paul of MAD doctrine’s inventions did not bring grace to anyone.

Paul of Scripture condemned men following of men by claiming to be of men’s names, as a carnal thing, and therefore as a sin of the flesh; but, Paul said that to born again water baptized Believers in the Corinthian Church, but many MAD doctrine followers do not make the claim of even being born again, and claim that only Jews were to be born again, not Gentiles!!!!!

-and they certainly do not follow Paul the Apostle’s commands, nor follow Paul the Apostles examples; for they teach things contrary to Paul the Apostle‘s testimony and commands, which I have pointed out, so they have no fellowship with the Paul of Scripture, for Paul the Apostle was a circumcised Jew who was water baptized and who was Pentecostal, who spoke in tongues, prayed in tongues, sang in tongues; circumcised Timothy with his own hands to prove he had not forsaken Moses before he took Timothy with him, evangelizing, and who took vows according to Moses and offered sacrifices in the temple after he was born again, in Christ.
Paul the Apostle taught that a Jew who was called into the Fellowship of the Name of the New Man’s Spirit was not to become uncircumcised [forsake Moses], and that a Gentile called into the Fellowship of the Name of the New Man’s Spirit was not to be come circumcised.

They are not water baptized in obedience to the commands of Jesus Christ, and many of them which I have been in ‘discussions’ with on another board have made claim, proudly, that they are not born again, claiming that they do not need to be born again and that only the Jews were to be born again!!!

Maybe some of them here do claim to be “born again“, but if they are making that claim, then they must be water baptized in obedience to the LORD to Whose Living Spirit the New Birth joins them; but they who are of MAD are more interested in a doctrine teaching disobedience to Jesus Christ than in the Doctrine of Christ and in obeying the LORD Jesus Christ.

-but testimony of the New Birth is lacking in personal testimony
The hear-say of MAD doctrine has a paul who brought a different gospel which claims to have brought a message of grace to the world which Jesus Christ did not bring. -That is cause for concern, is it not?

Paul of Scripture wrote no Gospel to me, rather, he addressed letters to particular Churches and persons about particular issues which are not new issues to the times, only new to the churches he addressed, and as the Church meetings were just the same as Synagogue gatherings, there is no new information in those, even, but that the Gentiles were unsure how to behave in the meetings and asked questions which Paul answered -otherwise, he spends a lot of time defending his claim to Apostleship, feeling a bit inferior at times, it seems, being the last and least of the Apostles of the LORD, spending his life trying to make up for the mis-spent years persecuting the LORD.
And Paul had a limited area of the world to minister in, as just one man -with his team; but the Gospel went around the world to every creature in the first century -Paul says so, and the world certainly did not know Paul -they just knew the servants of the LORD who brought the Gospel of Jesus Christ to them, which they obeyed -or not- and were added to the Church -or not.

Last edited:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Bottom line: Are Pauline passages in the NT on par with the OT, Gospels, Acts, Johannine, Petrine, etc. writings? Are they part of the canon of Scripture, inspired by the Holy Spirit to be included as Scripture?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
If Gal. 2:7 is going to be a significant proof text for Mid-Acts, it does merit careful consideration. I suspect most Greek scholars will interpret the verse and context to mean that the one gospel was taken to two target audiences by two ministries, not two different gospels for a limited time after the cross. If it is grammatically possible, and it is, surely this is the most plausible interpretation (non Mid-Acts).

patman

thelaqachisnext said:
Paul the Apostle had not one iota to do with my Salvation. I don’t know him, and he doesn’t know me, and he gets no rewards for my Salvation. Furthermore, Paul the Apostle only wrote letters to Christians whom he names the names of, and wrote about matters pertaining to the Churches and his problems.

Paul means nothing to me and he did not want to mean anything to me; but Jesus Christ means everything to me, and when He saved my Soul, I began to read His Word, about His Life, and what He would have to say to me…which Paul had nothing to do with.

Paul didn’t write a witness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ because Paul never saw Jesus Christ while He walked the earth nor did He eat with Him nor travel with Him, and did not know Him intimately, as the Twelve Chosen Appointed Eye Witnesses did do.

:jawdrop: Jaw dropping. Truly jaw dropping.

Paul was given revelation by God, to preach the Gospel to the world. He took the word to places it had never been. He wrote most of the NT! Agggh, laq?! You are such a Bible hater. God gave him a message, who on heaven, earth and hell are you to disregard him?

God chose him. Paul didn't rip off Enoch, he was blessed by God himself, given the revelation of grace! It is a revelation because it is new!

You grew up in church, and I know most baptist preachers would slap you for your efforts in constructing your own bible and disregarding Paul like that.

Notice I submited scripture to you, and your answer is, in essence, "Oh, that's just Paul, who cares..."

:jawdrop:

God cares.... He inspired the word. :doh:

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
patman said:
:jawdrop: Jaw dropping. Truly jaw dropping.

Paul was given revelation by God, to preach the Gospel to the world. He took the word to places it had never been. He wrote most of the NT! Agggh, laq?! You are such a Bible hater. God gave him a message, who on heaven, earth and hell are you to disregard him?

God chose him. Paul didn't rip off Enoch, he was blessed by God himself, given the revelation of grace! It is a revelation because it is new!

You grew up in church, and I know most baptist preachers would slap you for your efforts in constructing your own bible and disregarding Paul like that.

Notice I submited scripture to you, and your answer is, in essence, "Oh, that's just Paul, who cares..."

:jawdrop:

God cares.... He inspired the word. :doh:
You sure speak of physical abuse a lot ]slapping by your paul [who will not be in heaven, as a usurpper] and slapping by Baptist preachers, you claim , in heaven and on earth -what kind of meetings do you have, anyway? and I did not grow up in Church.

Mid Acts Dispensationists -MAD-ists-have a habit of putting words in others’ mouths. In fact, it is an obsession with MAD followers, for the doctrines of MAD’s foundation is a pseudo paul’s doctrine, which is not found in the Word of God by any searching Berean.

Your paul is not the Paul of Scripture and has no connection to the One Everlasting Gospel of the One LORD and Savior Jesus Christ. Your doctrine is bogus and is not Christ centered, which Paul the Apostle said is carnal: carnal is fleshly; fleshly is sin. Repent or reap the rewards of following the carnal Adam nature which you have never submitted to obedience to the commands of Jesus Christ.

If you repent and call on His Name for Salvation and obey His doctrine, then He will give you the foretaste of glory, which is only for regenerated obedient sons, and then you can ask for and receive the enduement with power which He grants to those who are regenerated and water baptized in obedience [or to those who are willing to obey in obedience and be water baptized], and then you may get the foretaste of
glory which the regenerated water baptized sons are given their share of, as the down payment of the Father’s Glory to come, in the regenerated bodies, when we who are born again in Spirit awake in His New Man bodily image:

if you do all that, then you can be a brother to the Pentecostal water baptized in obedience born again Apostle, Paul, of Scripture, that circumcising Jew, who was the last and least of the Apostles called to bear the Witness of the Name of Jesus to the Jews and Gentiles, who commanded the Corinthians to earnestly covet to prophesy and to not forbid to speak in tongues.

Try reading Scripture for a change and looking at the Grace of the LORD Jesus Christ, which was planned from the beginning for all Adamkind, and foretold by the prophets and the Law. and appeared at the birth of the New and Living Way, which is YHWH come in flesh of the second creation, come in pre-planned Kinsman flesh, to bring the many sons to glory.

Do a Bible search on “Grace” and open your eyes to see that the LORD Jesus Christ brought Grace to all in Adam, -not brought by your MAD doctrine paul.

And frankly; if you continue to esteem a false paul above the name of the Only Begotten Son of God, then you will not enter the kingdom of heaven, for there, in His kingdom, only the LORD Jesus is praised and worshipped and extolled and honored and given glory, for only He is worthy to be praised and adored.

Jhn 1:14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jhn 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, [but] grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
godrulz said:
If Gal. 2:7 is going to be a significant proof text for Mid-Acts, it does merit careful consideration. I suspect most Greek scholars will interpret the verse and context to mean that the one gospel was taken to two target audiences by two ministries, not two different gospels for a limited time after the cross. If it is grammatically possible, and it is, surely this is the most plausible interpretation (non Mid-Acts).
Some proof text! :rolleyes:

Bob Enyart intentionally doesn't quote the verse until the end of the fourth chapter of The Plot! The whole first section (the first four chapters) of which is all about Biblically establishing Acts 9 Dispensationalism.

Your bias against even the idea of Acts 9 Dispensationalism is so obvious that its embarrassing, or at least it aught to be.

Resting in Him,
Clete

patman

thelaqachisnext said:
You sure speak of physical abuse a lot ]slapping by your paul [who will not be in heaven, as a usurpper] and slapping by Baptist preachers, you claim , in heaven and on earth -what kind of meetings do you have, anyway? and I did not grow up in Church.

Do a Bible search on “Grace” and open your eyes to see that the LORD Jesus Christ brought Grace to all in Adam, -not brought by your MAD doctrine paul.

And frankly; if you continue to esteem a false paul above the name of the Only Begotten Son of God, then you will not enter the kingdom of heaven, for there, in His kingdom, only the LORD Jesus is praised and worshipped and extolled and honored and given glory, for only He is worthy to be praised and adored.

Jhn 1:14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

:doh:

You are trying to scare me into believing in Enoch now?

You can't see scripture for your blind obsession with Enoch. I have said nothing that isn't of the scripture. I don't understand why you don't think a MAD couldn't explain those verses.

Instead of accusing me, refute me. Otherwise we'll get no where.

There were four excellent Bible verses a few posts back from me, very short and simple. Explain how I am not reading them right OR don't bother.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
patman said:
:doh:

You are trying to scare me into believing in Enoch now?

You can't see scripture for your blind obsession with Enoch. I have said nothing that isn't of the scripture. I don't understand why you don't think a MAD couldn't explain those verses.

Instead of accusing me, refute me. Otherwise we'll get no where.

There were four excellent Bible verses a few posts back from me, very short and simple. Explain how I am not reading them right OR don't bother.

My posts have been laden with Bible verses which have answered your wrestings of the words of a true Apostle of the LORD’s, and that last post had nothing from Enoch in it -and you have again falsely accused me of saying what I did not say. and you have repeatedly refused to answer my questions to you about the Scripture -notably;
where is the Scripture of Truth written which the angels read and which the angel showed Daniel all that would befall his people from that day until the Messiah's coming to set up His kingdom, as the angel showed Daniel in chapters 11 and 12? The angel told Daniel it was written in the Scripture of Truth; Daniel 10:21. Where is that Scripture of Truth written?

~~~~

MAD-ists cannot come to understand the doctrine of Christ taught in all Scripture, for the carnal man cannot understand the things that be of God, for those who are enlightened by the Spirit of God who gives birth into His kingdom are taught of Him, by Him, and they all have fellowship with one another as brethren in the One New Man's One Living Spirit and they all obey Christ's commands and walk in the Light of His word.
MAD takes a few letters which were written only to already born again water baptized Pentecostal Believers in the name of Jesus and tries to paste themselves as being of those, yet MAD refuses to be what those Believers were, and denies personal obedience to the LORD Jesus Christ's words and doctrine.

The born again water baptized Pentecostal Believers in the Name of Jesus whom Paul the Apostle addressed in his letters had already obeyed the commands of Christ; and so Paul never wrote to them as sinners in need of coming into the kingdom of God, for they were already there. Paul did not write the Gospel's Foundational doctrines to those who were 'going on' from that foundation. There is no Gospel in Paul's writings to the sinners in need of laying the One Foundation and going on, building on, from.

MAD-ists have not come into the kingdom of Christ as those born again water baptized Pentecostal Believers Paul the Apostle addressed, did, who were joined to the kingdom of heaven through the only Door, by the only Way, into the only Kingdom of God that there is.

When you of MAD repent and believe the only Gospel of God given unto Adamkind to enter into the only kingdom of God that there is, then you can be enlightened with the revelation of the LORD of Glory which the Apostle Paul also was, as the last and least of all the Apostles of the One LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ.

You have not come to the Foundation of the One True Church, to be built upon, which one lays, and goes on, and your foundation will not stand in the Day of judgment and your house will fall, having been built upon shifting sand and not on the doctrine of Jesus Christ which His Disciples preach to the lost, so that they may repent and enter into the kingdom by the Strait Gate, Jesus Christ, the only Door.

In Hebrews 6, Timothy pens for the author the words of exhortation, of progressing on from the laid foundation of the doctrine of Christ,
and that foundation is described, as below, but you, as a MAD-ist, have never laid the foundation required to go on from, and try to pretend that you are of a new foundation given gnostically to you by unenlightened men in the last century, who deny the LORD Jesus Christ’s words and are disobedient to His commands. That ignorance of and denial of the doctrine of Christ is not going to get you planted in the kingdom of God, for there is one foundation only, laid, and no other can be laid to build upon.

Hebrews 6; the first principles of the doctrine of Christ one must lay in their lives are outlined:
1. repentance from dead works
2. faith toward God
3. the doctrine of baptisms -plural: regeneration is followed by obedience to Christ in water baptism; and He sends the Baptism of the foretaste of the Father’s Glory and the enduement with Power is then given to the adopted obedient sons.
4. laying on of hands -for the anointing to be imparted for service in the kingdom of God on earth
5. resurrection of the dead -all of them, in their appointed seasons.
6. eternal judgment -of all in their appointed places; eternal separation of the second death for those who do not obey Christ and everlasting life for those who obey His Word.

6Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection,
not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, 2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. 3 And this *we will do if God permits.

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 *if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.
7 For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God; 8 but if it bears thorns and briers, it is rejected and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned.

patman

thelaqachisnext said:
My posts have been laden with Bible verses which have answered your wrestings of the words of a true Apostle of the LORD’s, and that last post had nothing from Enoch in it -and you have again falsely accused me of saying what I did not say. and you have repeatedly refused to answer my questions to you about the Scripture -notably;

Laq, really.. please shorter posts. You are wasting your time typing because I will not debate you with posts that long. I asked you questions, now you write a super long post. Honestly, I didn't read any more than what is quoted above.

The question was about Paul's mystery is not the same mystery as spoken of in other places in scripture. It was his thing, and he made that clear. What is your answer to that observation?

Short post.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
patman said:
Laq, really.. please shorter posts. You are wasting your time typing because I will not debate you with posts that long. I asked you questions, now you write a super long post. Honestly, I didn't read any more than what is quoted above.

The question was about Paul's mystery is not the same mystery as spoken of in other places in scripture. It was his thing, and he made that clear. What is your answer to that observation?

Short post.
I have answered and you do not read.

I ask, and you do not answer.

Let's try one short one for you, which you have not answered 'from the beginning':

Where is the Scripture of Truth written which the angels read, as recorded in Daniel 10:21?
Where is the information recorded about the future of Daniel's people shown to Daniel by the angel, which was written in the Scripture of Truth which Daniel recorded for us to read in chapters 11 and 12?

jeremysdemo

Apparently it was even a secret to Jesus, since He spoke nothing of any of it....lol

You'd think the Father would have mentioned it to Him, he was supposed to be the beloved and all....

But did not Jesus say "I and the Father are one." John 10:30 ??

Apparently Dispensationism is mans need to try and prove God kept a secret from himself (like God has a split personality dis-function) :think:

Good luck with that guys.....I'm sure he appreciates all your work in this most pressing and urgent need of His.

keep shinin'

jerm :)

Last edited:

patman

jeremysdemo said:
Apparently it was even a secret to Jesus, since He spoke nothing of any of it....lol

You'd think the Father would have mentioned it to Him, he was supposed to be the beloved and all....

But did not Jesus say "I and the Father are one." John 10:30 ??

Apparently Dispensationism is mans need to try and prove God kept a secret from himself (like God has a split personality dis-function) :think:

Good luck with that guys.....I'm sure he appreciates all your work in this most pressing and urgent need of His.

keep shinin'

jerm :)

No offence, Jerm, but where on earth did you get this rational from this thread? Jesus knew, he just didn't tell us because it was plan B, as it were. Plan A was to start the 1000 year kingdom, when Israel didn't follow through, Plan B was to give grace to the gentiles until they were provoked to jealousy so Plan A would start up again.

This post just shows you much you don't understand about MAD :think: