The Wonderful Dispensation of Grace

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
thelaqachisnext said:
"Dispensationalism" in nothing more than His Appointed Feasts, fulfilled in their seasons of fulfillment.

"Today is the Day of Salvation"; the "Acceptable Year of our LORD".

"The fullness of Times" is the season of the "final Day of Atonement"; which is the "Day of Salvation" which continues to be offered to all born in Adam until all seed in Adam is cut off forever, in the 8th Day of Creation [as circumcision signs], called the New Beginning, when the "Cycle" of the appointed Week [of thousand year days] for this creation ends, and the heavens and the earth are "folded back" to it's "New Beginning", in the Regeneration, when all things are restored in the "New Man", who is YHWH come in human flesh of the second creation.

MAD cuts off every word it uses from it's roots and makes a lifeless doctrine not founded in Scripture!
The roots of the word 'dispensation' in Eph 1:10 is given as "house" and "the law"

root,
nomos {nom'-os}
1) anything established, anything received by usage, a custom, a law, a command
a) of any law whatsoever
1) a law or rule producing a state approved of God
a) by the observance of which is approved of God
2) a precept or injunction
3) the rule of action prescribed by reason
b) of the Mosaic law, and referring, acc. to the context. either to the volume of the law or to its contents
c) the Christian religion: the law demanding faith, the moral instruction given by Christ, esp. the precept concerning love
d) the name of the more important part (the Pentateuch), is put for the entire collection of the sacred books of the OT
d) the name of the more important part (the Pentateuch), is put for the entire collection of the sacred books of the OT
It is translated law 197 times in the AV
AV - law 197; 197

"In the pleroma of the formerly fixed appointed designated season" God sent Forth His Son [as Enoch scribed to us from God's mouth];

pleroma {play'-ro-mah} 1) that which is (has been) filled
a) a ship inasmuch as it is filled (i.e. manned) with sailors,
rowers, and soldiers
b) in the NT, the body of believers, as that which is filled with the presence, power, agency, riches of God and of Christ
2) that which fills or with which a thing is filled

b) completeness or fulness of time
3) fulness, abundance
4) a fulfilling, keeping

In the fullness of kairos, God sent forth His Son;
kairos {kahee-ros'}1) due measure
2) a measure of time, a larger or smaller portion of time, hence:
a) a fixed and definite time, the time when things are brought to crisis, the decisive epoch waited for
AV - time 64, season 13, opportunity 2, due time 2,
always + 1722 + 3956 2, not tr 1, misc 3; 87

His Name is revealed in this "Day of Salvation" to "whosoever will" be joined to His name by repenting and confessing their sins [laying hands on Him, as their Scapegoat] and being born of His Spirit, whereby one is then "Accepted in the Beloved Son" into the kingdom of God.

This is the "dispensation" of the fullness of times; also called "Today", the "Day of Salvation".

Eph 1:3¶Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
[His good pleasure is the same, in Hebrew as "Acceptable -Sacrifice -the Propitiation in Greek."]
To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
[His good pleasure is the same in Hebrew as "Acceptable -sacrifice"]
That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him:

In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Eph 1:15¶Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,

Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
thelaqachisnext said:
MAD cuts off every word it uses from it's roots and makes a lifeless doctrine not founded in Scripture!
The roots of the word 'dispensation' in Eph 1:10 is given as "house" and "the law"

root,
nomos {nom'-os}
1) anything established, anything received by usage, a custom, a law, a command
a) of any law whatsoever
1) a law or rule producing a state approved of God
a) by the observance of which is approved of God
2) a precept or injunction
3) the rule of action prescribed by reason
b) of the Mosaic law, and referring, acc. to the context. either to the volume of the law or to its contents
c) the Christian religion: the law demanding faith, the moral instruction given by Christ, esp. the precept concerning love
It is translated law 197 times in the AV
AV - law 197; 197

"In the pleroma of the formerly fixed appointed designated season" God sent Forth His Son [as Enoch scribed to us from God's mouth];

pleroma {play'-ro-mah} 1) that which is (has been) filled
a) a ship inasmuch as it is filled (i.e. manned) with sailors,
rowers, and soldiers
b) in the NT, the body of believers, as that which is filled with the presence, power, agency, riches of God and of Christ
2) that which fills or with which a thing is filled

b) completeness or fulness of time
3) fulness, abundance
4) a fulfilling, keeping

In the fullness of kairos, God sent forth His Son;
kairos {kahee-ros'}1) due measure
2) a measure of time, a larger or smaller portion of time, hence:
a) a fixed and definite time, the time when things are brought to crisis, the decisive epoch waited for
AV - time 64, season 13, opportunity 2, due time 2,
always + 1722 + 3956 2, not tr 1, misc 3; 87

His Name is revealed in this "Day of Salvation" to "whosoever will" be joined to His name by repenting and confessing their sins [laying hands on Him, as their Scapegoat] and being born of His Spirit, whereby one is then "Accepted in the Beloved Son" into the kingdom of God.

This is the "dispensation" of the fullness of times; also called "Today", the "Day of Salvation".

Eph 1:3¶Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
[His good pleasure is the same, in Hebrew as "Acceptable -Sacrifice -the Propitiation in Greek."]
To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
[His good pleasure is the same in Hebrew as "Acceptable -sacrifice"]
That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him:

In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Eph 1:15¶Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,

Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

in the Hebrew etymons, the root for "name" =Shem, is "suwm"
which is
1) to put, place, set, appoint, make

3) to set, ordain, establish, found, appoint, constitute, make, determine, fix

4) to set, station, put, set in place, plant, fix

5) to make, make for, transform into, constitute, fashion, work, bring to pass, appoint, give

b) (Hiphil) to set or make for a sign

c) (Hophal) to be set;
To be appointed a "sent one" for "His name", is to declare His name, come in His formerly appointed season.

Paul and all the Apostles declare His name, in the appointed season, which is the fullness of times, which is the Day of Salvation appointed from the beginning of creation.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
in the Hebrew etymons, the root for "name" =Shem, is "suwm"
which is
1) to put, place, set, appoint, make

3) to set, ordain, establish, found, appoint, constitute, make, determine, fix

4) to set, station, put, set in place, plant, fix

5) to make, make for, transform into, constitute, fashion, work, bring to pass, appoint, give

b) (Hiphil) to set or make for a sign

c) (Hophal) to be set;
To be appointed a "sent one" for "His name", is to declare His name, come in His formerly appointed season.

Paul and all the Apostles declare His name, in the appointed season, which is the fullness of times, which is the Day of Salvation appointed from the beginning of creation.
Now you're quoting yourself? Do you really like to listen to yourself talk that much?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lightninboy said:
B. The Nature of the Kingdom
1. God’s will accomplished on earth as in heaven (Matthew 6:9-13)
6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.
2. An earthly rule of Jesus Christ (Matthew 20:20-23; Luke 21:27-32)
20:23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but [it shall be given to them] for whom it is prepared of my Father.
21:29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
3. The apostles exalted to thrones (Matthew 19:27-28; Luke 22:28-30)
19:27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
22:28 Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.
22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
4. The unfaithful Jews excluded from the kingdom (Matthew 8:10-12; Luke 13:28-29)
8:10 When Jesus heard [it], he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you [yourselves] thrust out.
13:29 And they shall come from the east, and [from] the west, and from the north, and [from] the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.
C. The Message of the Kingdom
1. To Israel only (Matthew 10:5-8; 15:24; Romans 15:8)
10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises [made] unto the fathers:
15:9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for [his] mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.
2. That the kingdom is at hand (Matthew 3:2; 4:17; 10:7)
3:1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
3. The baptism of repentance (Matthew 3:11; Mark 1:4; Acts 2:38; 13:23-25; 19:4-5)
3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire:
1:4 John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
2:37 Now when they heard [this], they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men [and] brethren, what shall we do?
:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, [even] as many as the Lord our God shall call.
2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to [his] promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
13:24 When John had first preached before his coming the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel.
13:25 And as John fulfilled his course, he said, Whom think ye that I am? I am not [he]. But, behold, there cometh one after me, whose shoes of [his] feet I am not worthy to loose.
13:26 Men [and] brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.
13:27 For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled [them] in condemning [him].
19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
19:5 When they heard [this], they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
a. Preceded by repentance (Matthew 3:7-11)
3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to [our] father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
b. Accompanied by confession (Matthew 3:6; Mark 1:5)
3:5 Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,
3:6 And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.
1:5 And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.
c. Followed by remission (Mark 1:4; Luke 3:3)
1:4 John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
3:3 And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;
d. Leading to faith in Christ (Matthew 3:11; Acts 19:3-5)
3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire:
19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
19:5 When they heard [this], they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
e. Changed when God turned to the Gentiles (Acts 10:44-48; Acts 16:30-33)
10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
10:47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?
16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
lightninboy, please don't just copy and paste Bible verses.

Make a point!

Speak with your mouth (or in this case with your keyboard).

Anyone can simply copy and paste volumes of text but what are you trying to say? What point are you trying to make? How does the text support the point you are making etc.

lightninboy

Knight said:
lightninboy, please don't just copy and paste Bible verses.

Make a point!

Speak with your mouth (or in this case with your keyboard).

Anyone can simply copy and paste volumes of text but what are you trying to say? What point are you trying to make? How does the text support the point you are making etc.
Dear Knight,
Thank you for your reply.

I guess the point was to familiarize the readers with those verses and to show that Acts 2 Dispensationalists know that those verses exist and that they aren't afraid of them.

Here are some questions for you, Knight.

The law did not provide eternal salvation at all but rather offered temporal purification for the Jews (Hebrews 9:13-14)
True or false?

The utter sinfulness of man makes him absolutely incapable of having any part in earning his own salvation (Romans 3:21-23, 10-18; Psalm 14:1-3; Ecclesiastes 7:20; Isaiah 64:6)
True or false?

If merit allows a man to glory in earning his salvation and this kind of glorying is wrong, then why is it wrong for us but all right for those in other dispensations?

If merit was wrong for Abraham (Romans 4:2), the great Old Testament saint who was called the friend of God (James 2:23), then why is it all right for other Old Testament saints?

Works-salvation makes God a debtor to man, something He can never be. (Romans 4:3-5; 11:35)
True or false?

Even under the law, men came to God ultimately by faith. Even though their faith might be expressed in works (as ours should be), it was still faith that got God's attention.
True or false?

With the exception of Judas, the apostles were certainly saved during the lifetime of Christ.
True or false?

What was Jesus talking about in John 3 if not that Old Testament people had to have everlasting life the same way we do?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lightining boy, you are all over the map.

Why are you even asking me questions in the first place?

Do you even know what I believe? Do you even care? Have you read any of Bob Hill's posts? Do you have any response to what he has said? What makes you think I want to go on some wild goose chase with you answering your random questions?

Don't you think you should first try to make some type of point so we at least have an understanding as to why you are asking me all these questions?

lightninboy

Knight said:
lightining boy, you are all over the map.

Why are you even asking me questions in the first place?

Do you even know what I believe? Do you even care? Have you read any of Bob Hill's posts? Do you have any response to what he has said? What makes you think I want to go on some wild goose chase with you answering your random questions?

Don't you think you should first try to make some type of point so we at least have an understanding as to why you are asking me all these questions?
Dear Knight,

I suspect that Theology OnLine is rampant with Mid-Acts Dispensationalists such as Bob Enyart, Bob Hill, Clete, Turbo and Knight.

I claim that Mid-Acts Dispensationalism such as The Plot that teaches that salvation is by grace through faith only in The Wonderful Dispensation of Grace is heresy against God's righteousness.

I don't answer Bob Hill because he doesn't answer me.

lightninboy

Acts 2 Dispensationalism believes in Paul’s mystery.

THE MYSTERIES OF THE AGE OF GRACE
A. The Nature of the Grace Age Mysteries
1. Not previously known (Ephesians 3:4-5, 9)
2. Selectively revealed (Matthew 13:10-11; Ephesians 3:10)
3. Beyond human understanding (1Corinthians 2:7-10)
4. Meant to be taught (1Corinthians 4:1-2)
B. A List of Grace Age Mysteries
1. The mystery of Israel’s blindness (Romans 11:25)
2. The mystery of translation (1Corinthians 15:51-52; 1Thessalonians 4:16-
17; see Hebrews 11:5)
3. The mystery of Christ (Ephesians 3:3-6; 5:29-32; Colossians 4:3) – that
all [Jew and Gentile] are one in Christ
4. The mystery of Christ in you (Colossians 1:26-27; Galatians 2:20)
5. The mystery of godliness (1Timothy 3:16; John 1:14)
a. That God took on a body of flesh in the person of Jesus Christ
b. May be the same as the mystery of the Father (Colossians 2:2;
Matthew 11:27; John 10:30)
6. The mystery of iniquity (2Thessalonians 2:7; Genesis 3:15) – the devil
incarnate in the antichrist
7. The mystery of the gospel (Ephesians 6:19; 1Corinthians 15:1-4) –
evidently, the gospel of the grace of God
8. The mystery of the faith (1Timothy 3:9; Titus 1:9; Romans 10:17; 1Peter
1:23-25) – that the word is the source of salvation and all doctrine
9. The mystery of His will (Ephesians 1:9-10; 1Corinthians 15:24-28) –
God’s purpose for the ages
10. The mystery of God (Colossians 2:2; Revelation 10:7) – God’s plan for
the ages

If you want to know what those verses say, look ‘em up yourself.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lightninboy said:
Dear Knight,

If he's so smart, how come he won't debate?
Maybe he doesn't want to.

Maybe he doesn't think you know how to carry on a conversation?
Maybe he doesn't think you know how to make a understandable point?

Maybe he's right.

lightninboy

lightninboy said:
Dear Knight,

If he's so smart, how come he won't debate?
Dear Knight,

Since you didn't deny you are MAD, why not answer those questions?

I've put out a challenge to every MAD proponent on TOL, and none will defend it to the end.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lightninboy said:
Dear Knight,

Since you didn't deny you are MAD, why not answer those questions?

I've put out a challenge to every MAD proponent on TOL, and none will defend it to the end.
I guess you win then. :up:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ligthinboy, if you are going to debate MAKE A POINT!!!!

Furthermore.... when I engaged you on another thread recently you were completely unresponsive to the direct material I responded to you with (you made a "response" but it wasn't a response to my point - not even close). Did I claim victory because you had no answer? No. No I didn't do that did I?

I don't like your divisive attitude.

You are a fool and a hypocrite and you do not know how to carry on a conversation.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lightninboy said:
Acts 2 Dispensationalism believes in Paul’s mystery.

THE MYSTERIES OF THE AGE OF GRACE
A. The Nature of the Grace Age Mysteries
1. Not previously known (Ephesians 3:4-5, 9)
2. Selectively revealed (Matthew 13:10-11; Ephesians 3:10)
3. Beyond human understanding (1Corinthians 2:7-10)
4. Meant to be taught (1Corinthians 4:1-2)
B. A List of Grace Age Mysteries
1. The mystery of Israel’s blindness (Romans 11:25)
2. The mystery of translation (1Corinthians 15:51-52; 1Thessalonians 4:16-
17; see Hebrews 11:5)
3. The mystery of Christ (Ephesians 3:3-6; 5:29-32; Colossians 4:3) – that
all [Jew and Gentile] are one in Christ
4. The mystery of Christ in you (Colossians 1:26-27; Galatians 2:20)
5. The mystery of godliness (1Timothy 3:16; John 1:14)
a. That God took on a body of flesh in the person of Jesus Christ
b. May be the same as the mystery of the Father (Colossians 2:2;
Matthew 11:27; John 10:30)
6. The mystery of iniquity (2Thessalonians 2:7; Genesis 3:15) – the devil
incarnate in the antichrist
7. The mystery of the gospel (Ephesians 6:19; 1Corinthians 15:1-4) –
evidently, the gospel of the grace of God
8. The mystery of the faith (1Timothy 3:9; Titus 1:9; Romans 10:17; 1Peter
1:23-25) – that the word is the source of salvation and all doctrine
9. The mystery of His will (Ephesians 1:9-10; 1Corinthians 15:24-28) –
God’s purpose for the ages
10. The mystery of God (Colossians 2:2; Revelation 10:7) – God’s plan for
the ages

If you want to know what those verses say, look ‘em up yourself.
And for the ninth (maybe tenth) time, please do not copy and paste a bunch of material without any attempt at making a point.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Can someone please explain the acronym MAD?

I mean if someone is going to be calling me a MAD man, I'd like to know whether I should take it as a compliment. :cool:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Clete said:
Can someone please explain the acronym MAD?

I mean if someone is going to be calling me a MAD man, I'd like to know whether I should take it as a compliment. :cool:
I assume it means Mid Acts Dispensationalist.