The Wisdom of "Eye for an eye" theology

beanieboy

Rimi said:
You're the idiot who thinks God will let sodomites like you have their own bathhouse in His kingdom!

If you haven't made false witness and lied about me, then prove yourself, and quote me where I said this.

Rimi

You truly are sperm addled. I've already said it was a logical conclusion. Oh, but you did infer God was a fag because He's a designer. If you can make conclusions like that, that I can apply logic to my conclusions and say what I said.

Rimi

Sorry, precious, didn't know sperm would offend you. How about "you're addled by body fluids not belonging to yourself"?

Rimi

This is precious. Beaniebutt bad repped me for post #222. He wrote: "Please watch your mouth." Beaniebutt, you reeeeeeally need to take your own advise. And I don't mean on these threads but in your own deranged life. This is too funny. Beanie, what a big butt you have!

beanieboy

I also reported your post to the moderators.
You were out of line.
Little kids read these threads. You need to watch your mouth.

Rimi

beanieboy said:
I also reported your post to the moderators.
You were out of line.
Little kids read these threads. You need to watch your mouth.

Yes, they might and they need to see how dispicable you really are. You need to watch your mouth. If you were really so concerned with kids, you'd leave here and never return. But you don't really care, so abuse away!

beanieboy

wickwoman said:
I did too.

Everyone on here should do the same. I never give bad rep points but I did this time.

Same. I'm not going to give bad rep points to a point I disagree with.
But "sperm addled", and suggesting that I "watch my mouth" as a sexual innuendo is just over the line, and so I bad repped you, and I rebuked you openly, just like you preach it.
It goes directly against TOL standards.

Please save your sewer talk for someplace else, Rimi.

Rimi

Too bad your rebuke doesn't mean anything buttboy.

WW, it's so easy to say you've never bad repped anyone . . . now.

beanieboy

Rimi said:
Yes, they might and they need to see how dispicable you really are. You need to watch your mouth. If you were really so concerned with kids, you'd leave here and never return. But you don't really care, so abuse away!

You are accusing me of abusing children, while you are using foul language and sexual innuendo.

Rimi

beanieboy said:
You are accusing me of abusing children, while you are using foul language and sexual innuendo.

FeeFee, you abuse everyone just being a fag, which is by its nature a sexual innuendo.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
THE VISION OF CHRIST that thou dost see
Is my vision’s greatest enemy...
Both read the Bible day and night,
But thou read’st black where I read white.

--William Blake (1757-1827), from The Everlasting Gospel

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Aikido - Great quote, I agree often another person picture of God is a total opposite of our own, but I realize that my picture of God and the other person's picture of God aren't God, the moment you try to define or fit God into your own personal little box, you are wrong.

Beanie - is it in your best interest to argue with a person who is obviously "non compos mentis", if you know what I mean. The person I am refering too has obviously exhibited some sort of emotional disorder -I betting sociopathy

beanieboy

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Beanie - is it in your best interest to argue with a person who is obviously "non compos mentis", if you know what I mean. The person I am refering too has obviously exhibited some sort of emotional disorder -I betting sociopathy

Yez. I zink ze zubject haz a deep zygosis.

Point well taken.

Namaste.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

beanieboy said:
Yez. I zink ze zubject haz a deep zygosis.

Point well taken.

Namaste.

Deep rooted sociopathy brought on by childhood trauma, also including narcissisitic personality disorder brought by on corporate narcissism of the group the subject belongs to

wickwoman

Hi Rimi. Thanks for asking but I was born about 10 years later than that. Don't think I didn't notice your little accident was meant to be insulting, since my picture is right in my avatar and I know I don't look like I'm 50's. But, since that sort of thing really doesn't matter to me, it was amusing at best.

julie21

Rimi in post #225: This is precious. Beaniebutt bad repped me for post #222. He wrote: "Please watch your mouth."
I think it was well deserved.
Someone has to remind you to act in a more Christian manner than you have been in this thread and in others Rimi.I do not care where the rebuke of your foul language useage or your dirty remarks about BB in particular, but others as well come from, as long as they come. Though I believe that you will not take the rebukes as they have been given...out of love...in some case Christian, and non- Christian in others.
The Moderators seem to be giving you free reign with the language and inuendos that you have laid out re BB, without proof of some I might add, but if they want new people coming to the board, that will carry the party line that you are on, then I guess they will run with that objective in mind. And it might be a good ploy to get a general 'clearing' of those they don't want from the board. Is that how it goes?