The Wisdom of "Eye for an eye" theology

Rimi

Wickpiglet, I just realized you look like the rich lady in Delores Clayborne. Knew I'd seen you somewhere.

beanieboy

Rimi said:
Yes, you enjoyed it because then you're not alone. Only I am a survivor, and you're still a victim. It was NOT the worst thing that ever happened to me, tho serious. And tho serious, I am not defined by it. But you are. I had people TRY to put guilt on me, and they did not succeed -- Gee, you sure do make assumptions. Guess that called projecting. Maybe it's all the guilt YOU are carrying around. It cannot help but "follow" me -- it a memory, an event, as has been made good in helping others. DON'T you pray for me, as I don't need demons. A prayer from you is like stepping in dog doo.
True, shouldn't've happened. True, not my fault which I've known all along. If I'm in your thoughts it's probably because you'd like to know how you screwed yourself up so much. Healing? You pathetic person: I've already staked my claim on the Rock, Jesus Christ. That doesn't seem to be enough for you. But don't you insult what Jesus Christ has done for me and made my life wonderful, even having met you.
I haven't prayed for you as I think God's given up on you and I see no reason to bother Him to change His mind. Honestly. You give me a reason to change my mind, and then we'll see.

I will continue to pray for you.

I'm sorry that you are still angry, and there was no reason for what happened to have happened other than selfishness on their part. I'm glad that you survived and am proud of you for it, but you don't need to be in this alone.

And I will pray that God be near you, because I think you need it a bit more than any of us right now. And you are his child, and will hear the prayer no matter where it comes from.

I will also pray that christians around you will surround you with joy, patience, hope, gentleness, and the nurturing that everyone needs.

And I request that others do the same.

Namaste

Last edited:

Rimi

You. Make. Me. Want. To. Vomit.

The only reason I'm angry right now is sexual deviants like yourself. Your hurt as a child and can't get out of it. And then you go to encourage others in your filth.

Just pathetic.

beanieboy

I'm sorry you are angry. I've been angry with God myself.
Again, I ask that everyone keep you in their prayers.

Peace be with you, Rimi.

Rimi

Peace IS with me. His name is Jesus. And He isn't my peace because YOU say so. Hardly.

You have no part of Him and will live out your angst, turmoil, hate and fear. Sad, but it's your choice.

beanieboy

beanieboy said:
I'm sorry you are angry. I've been angry with God myself.
Again, I ask that everyone keep you in their prayers.

Peace be with you, Rimi.

Yikes!
I was actually bad repped by Poly for this.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
beanieboy said:
Yikes!
I was actually bad repped by Poly for this.
God in our own image never has a shortage of lightning bolts to zap those of us on earth. Anger and unrepentance is pretty frightening in the guise of a loving Father.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
beanieboy said:
I think it says a lot about one's christianity when I refer to a christian song, and someone vomits.
Of course it makes people vomit. Blasphemy makes people vomit. When a sodomite uses the name of Jesus Christ to support his advocacy of his sexual perversion, that's called blasphemy and it makes people vomit.