The Wisdom of "Eye for an eye" theology

Rimi

julie21 said:
You may very well wonder, but the fact is if I haven't seen it, then I cannot rebuke. Simple as that. So I do actually know what is the 'better' thing to do, but I question that you yourself are not exhibiting this same good judgement within your recent posts. Any others you might have issue with, feel freee to bring to my attention, though I have my doubts that any are of this nature. 'Obnoxious' remarks are not the same as you have been posting lately Rimi, but as I said, feel free to point the posts of BB'S out that you believe are as odorous as yours and I will comment.

If I had seen the post previously BB, it would have offended me as well, but I am certainly glad that you have seen the error of your way in this Beanie and have apologised publically for it. I have faith that you will do so no more.

Tell ya what. Why don't you do a search yourself and spare me the horror. Seriously.

I wish I had the same faith as you do in BB, but I will wait, and watch.

Rimi

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
I am seriously thinking of changing my diagnosis to demonic possession instead of sociopathy

"Demonic possession"? Hardly a medical term. Guess you aren't a real doctor then. Idiot. tsk. tsk.

wickwoman

beanieboy said:
I don't think God is gay. In fact, since I see God as asexual, I really don't think he is sexually attracted to either male nor female, because otherwise, he would have a really hard time getting a date, not having a body and all.

:chuckle:

beanieboy

Rimi said:
Sure, a joke. But you say you apologize IF I'm offended? I think I made that clear. I don't put much stock in what your thoughts on God are as they would be offensive to His Person. I wanted to believe you were sincere with your apology but then I remember the sick comments you make about me and my "history" . . . Those were just jokes too? Someone gets molested and you think it's a joke. Guess that means you don't have any problem with the two known pedophiles working the fag parade in CA. I just don't believe your apology.

Someone gets molested and I think it's a joke???
Noooooo.

What happened to you was probably one of the worst things that can happen.
You had your childhood robbed from you. You had a lot of guilt put on you. And all of that follows you into your adult life. I can tell by the anger that comes out in your posts, and have actually prayed that others will give you healing.

That should never have happened to you. It was never your fault. You are often in my thoughts when I meditate, and my hope is that Christians here are praying for you, because there is a lot of healing that needs to happen from what has been done to you.

I wish you the very best. Honestly.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
beanieboy said:
She does now, and burns very bright. :)

This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine....

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Redfin

Rimi said:
You will burn like a candle Wick. Can't wait.

Wow! This is very interesting...

I was thinking just last night about other names I could have used here, and "Candle" seemed like a good one, because of a growing conviction that in order to realize my fullest potential, I'm going to have to become my own fuel. I can hardly wait too!

I know this won't make sense to many here... oh well. :hammer:

wickwoman

Redfin said:
Wow! This is very interesting...

I was thinking just last night about other names I could have used here, and "Candle" seemed like a good one, because of a growing conviction that in order to realize my fullest potential, I'm going to have to become my own fuel. I can hardly wait too!

I know this won't make sense to many here... oh well. :hammer:

Just don't burn at both ends. I heard that's bad. I don't know why, it's just bad.

Rimi

beanieboy said:
Someone gets molested and I think it's a joke???
Noooooo.

What happened to you was probably one of the worst things that can happen.
You had your childhood robbed from you. You had a lot of guilt put on you. And all of that follows you into your adult life. I can tell by the anger that comes out in your posts, and have actually prayed that others will give you healing.

That should never have happened to you. It was never your fault. You are often in my thoughts when I meditate, and my hope is that Christians here are praying for you, because there is a lot of healing that needs to happen from what has been done to you.

I wish you the very best. Honestly.

Yes, you enjoyed it because then you're not alone. Only I am a survivor, and you're still a victim. It was NOT the worst thing that ever happened to me, tho serious. And tho serious, I am not defined by it. But you are. I had people TRY to put guilt on me, and they did not succeed -- Gee, you sure do make assumptions. Guess that called projecting. Maybe it's all the guilt YOU are carrying around. It cannot help but "follow" me -- it a memory, an event, as has been made good in helping others. DON'T you pray for me, as I don't need demons. A prayer from you is like stepping in dog doo.
True, shouldn't've happened. True, not my fault which I've known all along. If I'm in your thoughts it's probably because you'd like to know how you screwed yourself up so much. Healing? You pathetic person: I've already staked my claim on the Rock, Jesus Christ. That doesn't seem to be enough for you. But don't you insult what Jesus Christ has done for me and made my life wonderful, even having met you.
I haven't prayed for you as I think God's given up on you and I see no reason to bother Him to change His mind. Honestly. You give me a reason to change my mind, and then we'll see.

Rimi

wickwoman said:
Great fantasy, aye dude? Would you like a cigarette?

You are such a backward skank. But a great day to see you meet the judgment you so richly desserve. Can't wait. You just try enjoying that cig for me, butch.

Rimi

wickwoman said:
Nice of you to drop by and vomit, Poly. Anything to add to the "eye for an eye" discussion?

Compared to you, Beano and Mohammad, she's the only one with anything relevant. Nice work, Poly. Two fingers down!

Rimi

beanieboy said:
I think it says a lot about one's christianity when I refer to a christian song, and someone vomits.

It's not the words, it's the mouth they came from. But you knew that. Medication hasn't completely addled you yet, has it?