The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

He's correct. You are a hypocrite. Nothing petty about Truth.

Pops, you are a babe, at best....still carnal, at worst. You are also unteachable, which will be you undoing. Put off that pride and humble yourself...before it's too late.
I will gladly; and have, openly admitted when I am wrong. Show how i am a hypocrite.

At very least give some sort of example.
You accusing spirit.

popsthebuilder

He's correct. You are a hypocrite. Nothing petty about Truth.

Pops, you are a babe, at best....still carnal, at worst. You are also unteachable, which will be you undoing. Put off that pride and humble yourself...before it's too late.
You have absolutely no idea of the extent to which I have received the grace and mercy of GOD because you have never asked. But to you; the accuser of baseless claims; I am proud.

I ask simple questions that I myself can actually answer, but they are always ignored or met with some form of negativity, by that's evidently what orthodox Christianity is all about to you people. I am humble enough to admit that I am not currently in Christ by the judging of my own feeble sight. I do and have tried with earnest and sincerity to be as soft, polite, and humble as possible, only to be met with blank accusations from people who consider themselves perfected in Christ, yet who can't even answer the simplest of logical and theological questions; but I'm the babe. You are an arrogant self righteous hag that indeed is deaf to mere potential of truth; not because GOD took your hearing, but because the sound of your own voice fills your heart mind and ears.

I asked sincerely for help; not because I think you above me, but because though I don't fear death I do find it coming ever closer; and though my Lord GOD has shown me great wonders and exceeding mercy; I must have missed something, some very important detail as I feel as if I am not lost, but not doing as i should be.

I was met with what we witness ourselves responding to.

So again; instead of stating what evidently is so very obvious for so many here; show it.... HOW AM I A HYPOCRITE IN REGARDS TO YOUR VERY OWN PERSPECTIVE OF ME.

In fact, please; anyone chime in since you agree. Put your money where your mouth is.

I never said I was more than anything but a babe or of little faith; in fact I oft times state that I am less than even those things. But that tiny seed, that faith, that actual knowledge, irrefutable, from GOD, that GOD does plant; surely it does grow to great girth, shading many.

Lastly, I warn you, for your sake; do not speak lightly of the mercy or faith or other gifts GOD did indeed bestow upon me. Please speak low of me, and not the things of GOD.

Though I understand that I too am of GOD, I have to put conscious thought into it, like a reminder. I believe I need to perhaps forgive myself of things past...never mind. Why am I going into details with those who actually are hold up on the basics.

Anyway;

For everyone; blindly accusing is wrongfully judging; so for your sake; put up (proof of my hypocrisy) or shut up.

popsthebuilder

Nice try, but you fail, AGAIN.
Three isn't one no matter how many person(s) you pretend it is.

persons isn't really a word you know.

It's person or people; as in three people as in polythiest; as in the likeness of Man; as in idol worship in multiplicity(coupled with your do nothing doctrine).

(hint: you won't be getting another try)

glorydaz

Excuse me?

What points of yours have I even attempted to refute?

Show me; then I will show you with scripture.

I don't see the point in posting scripture for things that should be a given for a "Christian", but I will be happy to since you think I am talking out of my butt; which by the way; would be ignorance and as such, not hypocrisy.

Refer the the posts you are speaking of. I will go back and provide ample scripture with explanation. Then maybe we can discuss things with civility as opposed to petty name calling.

I will gladly; and have, openly admitted when I am wrong. Show how i am a hypocrite.

At very least give some sort of example.
You accusing spirit.

I did, but I don't mind showing you again. Maybe you require having things repeated and repeated and repeated....maybe you're simply unteachable, and too PROUD to admit it.

Give it up, Pops. You're in desperate need of instruction. There is nothing wrong with that....unless you refuse what is freely offered.

popsthebuilder

I did, but I don't mind showing you again. Maybe you require having things repeated and repeated and repeated....maybe you're simply unteachable, and too PROUD to admit it.

Give it up, Pops. You're in desperate need of instruction. There is nothing wrong with that....unless you refuse what is freely offered.
Show that I am a hypocrite like you accuse me of being.

Stop blindly accusing me without any sort of justification please. Repeating yourself is not even giving a form of example. You shouldn't even be okay with that, yourself.

popsthebuilder

You really just told me to give up.....on seeking the truth for the sake of the glory of GOD.

what sickness causes you to actually wish such on one you see as young in faith?

I am genuinely worrying about you. May our GOD shew forth HIS mercy, even more so unto us both.

God's Truth

How could one self-conscious being not be three persons.

Our own self-consciousness demands a trinal process.

Do you ever talk to yourself?
Do you, at the same time, observe yourself talking to yourself?

We are made in GOD's likeness as self-conscious beings.

How much greater is He?

Love and communication existed in GOD before there was anything else.

GOD did not need to create in order to have something to love and communicate with.

He is complete in Himself.

You slipped a little into what I preach. You slipped a little out of the trinitarian teaching.

glorydaz

Three isn't one no matter how many person(s) you pretend it is.

persons isn't really a word you know.

It's person or people; as in three people as in polythiest; as in the likeness of Man; as in idol worship in multiplicity(coupled with your do nothing doctrine).

(hint: you won't be getting another try)

Persons is the grammatically correct plural of person.

Genesis 14:21 Now the king of Sodom said to Abram, “Give me the persons, and take the goods for yourself.”

Genesis 36:6 Then Esau took his wives, his sons, his daughters, and all the persons of his household, his cattle and all his animals, and all his goods which he had gained in the land of Canaan, and went to a country away from the presence of his brother Jacob.

Colossians 3:25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.​

And this is why you are in need of instruction. :chew:

popsthebuilder

Genesis 14:21 Now the king of Sodom said to Abram, “Give me the persons, and take the goods for yourself.”

Genesis 36:6 Then Esau took his wives, his sons, his daughters, and all the persons of his household, his cattle and all his animals, and all his goods which he had gained in the land of Canaan, and went to a country away from the presence of his brother Jacob.

Colossians 3:25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.​

per·son

ˈpərs(ə)n/

noun

plural noun:*persons

a human being regarded as an individual.

"the porter was the last person to see her"

synonyms:human being,*individual,*man/woman,*child,*human,*being,*(living) soul,*mortal,*creature;

personage,*character,*customer;

informaltype,*sort,*cookie;

informal,body,*dog;*

archaicwight

"that person over there is the one who called the police"

Not straining at a gnat and ignoring the deep heavy things of faith at all are you?

Characteristics of man

Man was made in HIS likeness, not the other way around.

Yours isn't a man made doctrine at all is it; oh how silly and gullible I am....

glorydaz

You really just told me to give up.....on seeking the truth for the sake of the glory of GOD.

Actually, I told you to listen. Since you seem unable or unwilling to do that, then you may as well give up. Yes, and I stand by that. There is no hope for those too proud to listen.

what sickness causes you to actually wish such on one you see as young in faith?

It isn't a sickness. It's the knowledge that no man is promised tomorrow. You may not get a chance beyond this minute to hear what you, so far, have rejected.

I am genuinely worrying about you. May our GOD shew forth HIS mercy, even more so unto us both.

I have full assurance, and I have entered into His rest....you're the one who is still seeking.

popsthebuilder

Persons is used when legality is involved or individual distinction of a human is being made. It is not a standard reference to multiple people but more for individualization of particular people......peeeeooopllleee
Multiple humans.... Persons...... Creation

popsthebuilder

Actually, I told you to listen. Since you seem unable or unwilling to do that, then you may as well give up. Yes, and I stand by that. There is no hope for those too proud to listen.

It isn't a sickness. It's the knowledge that no man is promised tomorrow. You may not get a chance beyond this minute to hear what you, so far, have rejected.

I have full assurance, and I have entered into His rest....you're the one who is still seeking.
Still waiting on you to actually name what I reject...and what makes me a hypocrite.

I'm listening.....

popsthebuilder

You have entered into nothing but proud delusion if you wish me to give up; which you did.

glorydaz

per·son

ˈpərs(ə)n/

noun

plural noun:*persons

a human being regarded as an individual.

"the porter was the last person to see her"

synonyms:human being,*individual,*man/woman,*child,*human,*being,*(living) soul,*mortal,*creature;

personage,*character,*customer;

informaltype,*sort,*cookie;

informal,body,*dog;*

archaicwight

"that person over there is the one who called the police"

Not straining at a gnat and ignoring the deep heavy things of faith at all ate you?

Characteristics of man

Man was made in HIS likeness, not the other way around.

Yours isn't a man made doctrine at all is it; oh how silly and gullible I am....

So, does this mean you are admitting your error, and hope to turn it back onto me? :chuckle: