The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Jesus' Spirit IS the Holy Spirit.

All humans have a spirit within them,their own spirit.

Jesus' Spirit as a Man was the Spirit of God.

Jesus is God the Father with a body.
But the Father never has to grow or wax strong in spirit, regardless

This doesn't make sense to me. Can you attempt to further explain it to me with scripture please?

Thanks

glorydaz

What else does one who refuses the truth say? Just asking. Could you tell me?

Then please don't refuse the truth. You have not provided ANY proof with the verses you have posted.

What spiritual body did Christ have as God from the beginning? That is pretty straight forward. If you say the same resurrected body He had when He was raised from the dead, there should be some PROOF. You have yet to provide it.

God's Truth

But with faith anything we ask that is of the will of GOD is ours.
One must keep in consideration that Jesus sent his apostles as he was sent---that is, with power, with signs and miracles, as God testified to what they said.

He did not just abide; I agree. He had the Spirit, that is why He was able to abide wholly. We have access to the same Spirit due to the work of Jesus through Christ but too must abide by the Word.

God's Truth

Then please don't refuse the truth. You have not provided ANY proof with the verses you have posted.

What spiritual body did Christ have as God from the beginning? That is pretty straight forward. If you say the same resurrected body He had when He was raised from the dead, there should be some PROOF. You have yet to provide it.

I already gave the scriptures, but you refuse them; no different in how a person refuses Jesus is God after being shown scriptures.

Jesus said to His Father to GLORIFY HIM with the SAME GLORY he had before the world began.

So what happened after that? Jesus was given a resurrected Spiritual body.

God's Truth

That is not a valid reason. Backwards logic is not logic.

Just because you call something backwards does not make it so. Mere opinion means nothing to me. Your false and rude opinion is not a defense for any truth. Scripture plainly says that the Word was God and came in the flesh.

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

You have a hard time with your own beliefs, so now you want to put my beliefs down.

God's Truth

And? Are you implying such doesn't happen today?

You are not moving mountains. You are not raising people who have been dead three days. You are not giving sight to those who were born blind. You are not healing those born paralyzed. Give it up. Listen to the truth and believe. Those who helped lay the foundation were able to do things because God testified to what they said. Of course God still wants us to have faith; of course God heals people; but we do not do the same type of miracles and wonders the apostles did.

God's Truth

Hebrews 2:3 how shall we escape if we ignore so great a salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him.

4 God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

Acts 14:3
So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to perform signs and wonders.

Mark 16:20
Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.

God's Truth

But the Father never has to grow or wax strong in spirit, regardless

This doesn't make sense to me. Can you attempt to further explain it to me with scripture please?

Thanks

God the Father came as a MAN.

The only thing going backwards is you not understanding that so you in turn call what I say as backward.

popsthebuilder

Just because you call something backwards does not make it so. Mere opinion means nothing to me. Your false and rude opinion is not a defense for any truth. Scripture plainly says that the Word was God and came in the flesh.

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

You have a hard time with your own beliefs, so now you want to put my beliefs down.
I asked for any sort of biblical explanation.

You gave none.

popsthebuilder

You are not moving mountains. You are not raising people who have been dead three days. You are not giving sight to those who were born blind. You are not healing those born paralyzed. Give it up. Listen to the truth and believe. Those who helped lay the foundation were able to do things because God testified to what they said. Of course God still wants us to have faith; of course God heals people; but we do not do the same type of miracles and wonders the apostles did.
I didn't say we did and most assuredly didn't say I did.

I asked if it was possible.

Would you like to answer?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Gods word became flesh, not God become flesh.

God's Word IS God (John 1:1).

What scripture says Jesus was anointed to offer Himself a sacrifice for sin?

Act 10:37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;
Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.