The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

There is only one pertinent way of salvation: Jesus Christ and His finished/completed work on the Cross of Calvary. The Trinity/Triunity of God has demanded that that be so. You have a problem with that go take it up with God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

You, like gt, expect others to believe you OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments.
Good, sell everything you have, give it to the poor, start preaching the Gospel in Jerusalem, continue on to the whole world.
Then come back and tell me all about YOUR obedience to the Master's commandments.

Look who is talking about partial understanding. Here is YOUR partial understanding, YOU, want me to look away from Jesus Christ and His finished/completed work on the Cross of Calvary and follow you.

You ain't helping by pulling people from Jesus Christ and His finished/completed work on the Cross of Calvary and follow you and your wonderful perfect obedience to the Master.

Sold everything you have yet?
Did you start your ministry in Jerusalem?
How about the cities/counties/villages/suburbs?
Do you bring stuff with you (food, clothes, etc.)? Yes? You should check your faithfulness to obeying ALL HIS commandments.

Envious lips? I must be doing something right.

So To you; the finished work of the Christ in no way corelates with the work we still must do? The fact that Jesus prayed for the cup to be passed from him if it was the will of GOD means nothing to you?
The fact that GOD answers all prayer that is His will must mean nothing too.

The fact that Jesus is the cornerstone of the foundation of the faith of the believer should tell you building still needs to be done.

Did Jesus finish His work; indeed. Are we to ignore that work all while spouting otherwise in the street corners Goethe sight of men? Check your little book.

I have repeatedly stated I have no problem with the perspective of the Trinity, but you want to claim otherwise in an attempt to discredit me. How very truthful and noble of you; you who believe the teachings of the Christ to be of no significance.

Please show where I ever said I obey all commands of the Christ of GOD?

Show me why it is you think you don't have to love GOD and love your neighbor.

Support it with scripture.

Please stop lying about others just because you deceive yourself. Never not once have I ever said or insinuated that any not follow Christ (which you actually preach, blind man) or follow me.
Support your fraudulent claims against my character.

I don't want to talk about me but you leave me little choice;

I have nothing and regard the material as nothing, giving at every conceivable interval.

I did start my walk in faith, a few years ago. Literally sold all I had for basically nothing and literally started off walking towards Alaska from Louisiana in hopes of getting to the berring straight, and eventually crossing to Russia and eventually Spain and Jerusalem. I had brought a bag with a change of clothes, and a machete, a break away fishing pole, water filter, and a few different bibles. No coat, didn't leave in winter and did forsake all I had to follow Him.

Please do not equate that to me saying I accomplished anything. Though I only made it to New Mexico, GOD is what brought me that far. I was only responsible for turning back.

I still have faith in the Lord GOD, yet very little in myself at times.

Stop falsely accusing based on ignorance and assumption please

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

You're thinking like a Greek, as if God cannot restore the body that is destroyed. Temporary destruction is destruction that can be repaired. That's why we preach the resurrection.

Job 19:25-27 KJV
(25) For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
(26) And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
(27) Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

If we can rebuild, repair, or heal that which was destroyed, the destruction is temporary. If God will restore that which is destroyed, the destruction is temporary.

If God destroys something and it shall never be rebuilt, repaired, healed, or restored, then the destruction is eternal. Eternal destruction is permanent destruction
Death isn't destruction.

Second death is destruction.

popsthebuilder

popsthebuilder, you said somewhere in these 12,300+ responses that you did not want to butt in into the conversation between gt and myself, but you did it anyway. You then 'said' that we, gt and I, had made you butt into the conversation, even though you did not want to butt in.

You and gt just taught me something else.
I never said you or her ever made me do anything whatsoever. I would not have.

Support your false claim

God's Truth

So To you; the finished work of the Christ in no way corelates with the work we still must do? The fact that Jesus prayed for the cup to be passed from him if it was the will of GOD means nothing to you?
The fact that GOD answers all prayer that is His will must mean nothing too.

The fact that Jesus is the cornerstone of the foundation of the faith of the believer should tell you building still needs to be done.

Did Jesus finish His work; indeed. Are we to ignore that work all while spouting otherwise in the street corners Goethe sight of men? Check your little book.

I have repeatedly stated I have no problem with the perspective of the Trinity, but you want to claim otherwise in an attempt to discredit me. How very truthful and noble of you; you who believe the teachings of the Christ to be of no significance.

Please show where I ever said I obey all commands of the Christ of GOD?

Show me why it is you think you don't have to love GOD and love your neighbor.

Support it with scripture.

Please stop lying about others just because you deceive yourself. Never not once have I ever said or insinuated that any not follow Christ (which you actually preach, blind man) or follow me.
Support your fraudulent claims against my character.

I don't want to talk about me but you leave me little choice;

I have nothing and regard the material as nothing, giving we every conceivable interval.

I did start my walk in faith, a few years ago. Literally sold all I had for basically nothing and literally started off walking towards Alaska from Louisiana in hopes of getting to the berring straight, and eventually crossing to Russia and eventually Spain and Jerusalem. I had brought a bag with a change of clothes, and a machete, a break away fishing pole, water filter, and a few different bibles. No coat, didn't leave in winter and did forsake all I had to follow Him.

Please do not equate that to me saying I accomplished anything. Though I only made it to New Mexico, GOD is what brought me that far. I was only responsible for turning back.

I still have faith in the Lord GOD, yet very little in myself at times.

Stop falsely accusing based on ignorance and assumption please

peace

Do you have a blog with your experiences? Sounds like a very interesting life and testimony.

popsthebuilder

Do you have a blog with your experiences? Sounds like a very interesting life and testimony.
I do not sister.

All I have is writing I put to paper the day I was freely given faith in 2011. Well.... I have an attempted recounting of my receiving faith too. But nothing public.

popsthebuilder

I'm Crucible- I'm not some stranger you don't know OR someone who doesn't know you.

You can go ahead and put that nonsense down.
:chuckle: I mean really?
I couldn't care less who you are.

As if stating your old avatar name excuses your attempted insult of the faithful to GOD, be they childlike in appearance or faith.

keypurr

To be absent from the body....

Keypurr, where does the Lord reside?

Keypurr, can someone's spirit die? Not their body, their spirit?

JR I believe that the spirit is loaned to us, it gives us life. When we pass on the spirit goes back to the creator. He will return it to us when he returns. It is the soul that will be given this spirit of life to us.

popsthebuilder

Oh.

Well,

You can go to Hell, U could care less about some self righteous, embarrassingly PC *** hole like yourself :wave2:
So you get offended that I would defend a child, and then more so that I attempt to defend those I observe receiving repeated attack?

Another who most assuredly doesn't regard the teachings of the Christ as having any significance.

Is there actually a correlation between trinitarianism and preaching ineffectual faith?

How does one actually justify attacks on one who preaches heeding the Word of GOD? And furthermore; how lost might an individual be who goes on to attack even a defender of such?

Why are you against any who work in the name of the Lord? I could understand those who profess said name with opposed works; as we are taught to go against such without fear and with boldness, being reasured in our faith. But what is masquerading as truth here is most assuredly not, and that can be very easily and simply checked with what is good and true; both in the written Word, and the selfless conscience; but it seems none care to even take a cursory unbiased glance.

May GOD have mercy on us all and guide those who's sole wish it is to do His Will.

I have offended you. It was my intent initially, with the words you spoke against Islamic children; but I am done.

I am no judge. Thankfully GOD is merciful and just to all.

keypurr

Don't you think we should get our bodies back? Because of Satan we lose our bodies. Jesus says we will get our bodies back.

Not so GT, we will have a better body.
Our souls will be raised in a new form and the spirit of life will be instilled in it.

popsthebuilder

No, rather that you are offending me as being some child beater or something- I think, honestly, you just didn't understand what I was saying.

I take back what I said earlier- that was a mean thing to say, it was an uncalled for and inaccurate thing to say- I'll think about what you've stated and respond in a bit.
Another who most assuredly doesn't regard the teachings of the Christ as having any significance.

Those are my words, that i spoke in haste;

Please do show them to be wrong.

peace

popsthebuilder

Not so GT, we will have a better body.
Our souls will be raised in a new form and the spirit of life will be instilled in it.
Mr. keypurr;

Is not our current physical body instilled with the Spirit of life if we are indeed the fruit of His vine?

And I may be wrong, but it seemed like you were referencing the new creation after heaven and earth are rolled up like a scroll. Is that so? And if so, will we not then, at that point, be wholly of GOD, not only simply having the Spirit there of instilled in us, but being wholly and fully of that Holy Will and Substance of GOD?

just talking. Not trying to say anything is wrong or right. Just wanted to know what you thought.

peace

keypurr

In Genesis, God describes Himself as WE. Jesus was prophesied. The Holy Spirit is found all over the Bible & is understood to be also God. Personally, I think it is a paradox. Just like God never had a beginning, but Creation did. Because Creation operates on beginnings, it's hard for us to grasp this. Anyone denying the Trinity is a heretic.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So much to learn, so little time to learn it.

Welcome to TOL