The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

You know what?

I'm not even going there with you.

Or any further)
This site would make a lot of people drop Protestantism for Catholicism- I've never been so close in my life to Catholicism before I joined this site.

What happened to being the light of the world?
Tbh, I just don't know about yall anymore_
I was saying I may have been wrong in my words towards you, due to your response.

I was simply looking forward to your response you had mentioned.

I don't know why you are going into protestantism or catholicism, or now saying forget it.

I'm confused to say the least.

I don't actively go against active Catholics or protestants or any other division or sect of faith. I know of things about the ancient rcc that I do not agree with; but that has little to do with the average follower of such, and much more to do with the powers and principalities in high places. Making people aware is one thing; condemning, judging and breaking are another, for another.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

keypurr

Mr. keypurr;

Is not our current physical body instilled with the Spirit of life if we are indeed the fruit of His vine?

And I may be wrong, but it seemed like you were referencing the new creation after heaven and earth are rolled up like a scroll. Is that so? And if so, will we not then, at that point, be wholly of GOD, not only simply having the Spirit there of instilled in us, but being wholly and fully of that Holy Will and Substance of GOD?

just talking. Not trying to say anything is wrong or right. Just wanted to know what you thought.

peace

Consider these my friend:

Gen 2:7 And Jehovah God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Job 7:7 Oh remember that my life is a breath: Mine eye shall no more see good.

Job 33:4 The Spirit of God hath made me, And the breath of the Almighty giveth me life.

Publed; Thou takest away their breath, they die, And return to their dust.

Psa 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; In that very day his thoughts perish.

Eze 37:5 Thus saith the Lord Jehovah unto these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live.
Eze 37:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am Jehovah.

Eze 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
Eze 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Eze 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
Eze 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
Eze 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

The Spirit (breath) comes from the creator, it is his to give or take.

The soul needs the spirit to live, all souls are mine says the Lord.

popsthebuilder

Consider these my friend:

Gen 2:7 And Jehovah God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Job 7:7 Oh remember that my life is a breath: Mine eye shall no more see good.

Job 33:4 The Spirit of God hath made me, And the breath of the Almighty giveth me life.

Publed; Thou takest away their breath, they die, And return to their dust.

Psa 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; In that very day his thoughts perish.

Eze 37:5 Thus saith the Lord Jehovah unto these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live.
Eze 37:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am Jehovah.

Eze 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
Eze 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Eze 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
Eze 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
Eze 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

The Spirit (breath) comes from the creator, it is his to give or take.

The soul needs the spirit to live, all souls are mine says the Lord.
Agreed friend.... Thank you.

peace

Rosenritter

Death isn't destruction.

Second death is destruction.

But the bible does say that death is destruction. It's a synonym. That's how the word is used.

Esther 9:5 KJV
(5) Thus the Jews smote all their enemies with the stroke of the sword, and slaughter, and destruction, and did what they would unto those that hated them.

Job 28:22 KJV
(22) Destruction and death say, We have heard the fame thereof with our ears.

Psalms 88:11 KJV
(11) Shall thy lovingkindness be declared in the grave? or thy faithfulness in destruction?

Genesis 6:7 KJV
(7) And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Genesis 6:17 KJV
(17) And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

Luke 20:15-16 KJV
(15) So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them?
(16) He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard it, they said, God forbid.

Luke 6:9 KJV
(9) Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy it?

Matthew 27:20 KJV
(20) But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.

When God destroyed all flesh and all human life from the earth (save eight souls saved by water) was that the first death, or the second?

popsthebuilder

But the bible does say that death is destruction. It's a synonym. That's how the word is used.

Esther 9:5 KJV
(5) Thus the Jews smote all their enemies with the stroke of the sword, and slaughter, and destruction, and did what they would unto those that hated them.

Job 28:22 KJV
(22) Destruction and death say, We have heard the fame thereof with our ears.

Psalms 88:11 KJV
(11) Shall thy lovingkindness be declared in the grave? or thy faithfulness in destruction?

Genesis 6:7 KJV
(7) And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Genesis 6:17 KJV
(17) And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

Luke 20:15-16 KJV
(15) So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them?
(16) He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard it, they said, God forbid.

Luke 6:9 KJV
(9) Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy it?

Matthew 27:20 KJV
(20) But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.

When God destroyed all flesh and all human life from the earth (save eight souls saved by water) was that the first death, or the second?
Second. Those destroyed are still, to this day, such.

Please examine the scripture youbprovided more closely.

Destroy is end, not to begin again.

Not broken such as the vessels of GOD, but utterly destroyed such as the giants, Sodom, Gomorrah, those who do blaspheme thee Holy Spirit and make GOD out to be evil; which many do without second thought, or perhaps even first.

But no, really....

If GOD destroys a thing...... It isn't coming back for round two, or three rather.

peace

Rosenritter

Not broken such as the vessels of GOD, but utterly destroyed such as the giants, Sodom, Gomorrah, those who do blaspheme thee Holy Spirit and make GOD out to be evil; which many do without second thought, or perhaps even first.

But no, really....

If GOD destroys a thing...... It isn't coming back for round two, or three rather.

peace

Those that God destroyed in the flood aren't going to be raised in the resurrection? Are you sure about that?

Acts 24:14-15 KJV
(14) But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
(15) And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Revelation 20:12-13 KJV
(12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
(13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

I don't see any place in scripture that would exclude anyone who has ever lived from this judgment at the end of the world. Paul himself states boldly that he believes everything that is written in the law and the prophets, and in his short statement of faith says that he truly believes that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both just and unjust.

No exceptions stated, given, or implied. The dead shall be raised, both just and unjust. There was a contrary belief at the time that only the just would be raised, and as such Paul separates himself from any misunderstanding in that regard.

Pops, if this is about the word destroy and destruction, it's used interchangeably. If this is about the scope of the resurrection, a denial of anyone from that great day misses the entire reason and purpose of that Judgment.

popsthebuilder

Those that God destroyed in the flood aren't going to be raised in the resurrection? Are you sure about that?

Acts 24:14-15 KJV
(14) But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
(15) And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Revelation 20:12-13 KJV
(12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
(13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

I don't see any place in scripture that would exclude anyone who has ever lived from this judgment at the end of the world. Paul himself states boldly that he believes everything that is written in the law and the prophets, and in his short statement of faith says that he truly believes that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both just and unjust.

No exceptions stated, given, or implied. The dead shall be raised, both just and unjust. There was a contrary belief at the time that only the just would be raised, and as such Paul separates himself from any misunderstanding in that regard.

Pops, if this is about the word destroy and destruction, it's used interchangeably. If this is about the scope of the resurrection, a denial of anyone from that great day misses the entire reason and purpose of that Judgment.
Thank you for the clarification.

Indeed all will be raised from the dead; the wheat to the barn(the abode of GOD) and the chaff to the fire(eternal destruction).

I misspoke, and you brought it to my attention with scripture and without calling me a worker of iniquity.

Thanks again,

Though we don't always agree, your general seeming demeanor is pleasant to deal with, leaving the opportunity for correction and edification.

Might we all again, learn from your example in this, your demeanor.

peace friend

peace

God's Truth

Not so GT, we will have a better body.
We will get our bodies back and they will be even better.

Job 19:26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;

Job says even though his flesh will turn to ashes, he will see the Lord in his flesh. That could only be by our bodies being resurrected, better bodies, but still our bodies.

Our souls will be raised in a new form and the spirit of life will be instilled in it.

Our spirits give our bodies life. Our spirits do not die.

God's Truth

Thank you for the clarification.

Indeed all will be raised from the dead; the wheat to the barn(the abode of GOD) and the chaff to the fire(eternal destruction).

I misspoke, and you brought it to my attention with scripture and without calling me a worker of iniquity.

Thanks again,

Though we don't always agree, your general seeming demeanor is pleasant to deal with, leaving the opportunity for correction and edification.

Might we all again, learn from your example in this, your demeanor.

peace friend

peace

No offense to you, but Rossenritter is a false judge without repentance.

The Trinity

But no, really....

peace

You are much mistaken here. Check out Ezekiel 16:55... Judgement is always a correction of something never the end of it: ALWAYS.

This includes the lake of fire judgement.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL