The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

shopkinslpskids

In Genesis, God describes Himself as WE. Jesus was prophesied. The Holy Spirit is found all over the Bible & is understood to be also God. Personally, I think it is a paradox. Just like God never had a beginning, but Creation did. Because Creation operates on beginnings, it's hard for us to grasp this. Anyone denying the Trinity is a heretic.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Jesus said in the Father's presence and same glory as before.

Guess you do not believe He was raised in a body that is like ours. Nor do you believe the following;
Hebrews 13:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

God's Truth

Guess you do not believe was raised in a body that is like ours. Nor do you believe the following;
Hebrews 13:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

The saved will have a body like his. Do you not know the scripture about what we will be we do not know?

God's Truth

In Genesis, God describes Himself as WE. Jesus was prophesied. The Holy Spirit is found all over the Bible & is understood to be also God. Personally, I think it is a paradox. Just like God never had a beginning, but Creation did. Because Creation operates on beginnings, it's hard for us to grasp this. Anyone denying the Trinity is a heretic.

The trinity doctrine came from the apostate Catholic church and you use the word 'heretic' inappropriately like your apostate church fathers.

God's Truth

Jesus was raised in the same body in which He was crucified and will remain so forever.

Why don't you respond to the scripture about Jesus' appearance that I gave earlier?

Revelation 1:14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why don't you respond to the scripture about Jesus' appearance that I gave earlier?

Revelation 1:14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.
So shall it be for us.
John 20:27 King James Version (KJV)

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

shopkinslpskids

The trinity doctrine came from the apostate Catholic church and you use the word 'heretic' inappropriately like your apostate church fathers.
Catholics are actually correct about the trinity. I'm sorry you want to redefine the meaning of the word heretic. I've seen much of this tactic from the postmodernist thought, lately. It's prevalent among youth which is strange because when I was young, no one contested common understandings fir word definitions.

God's Truth

So shall it be for us.
John 20:27 King James Version (KJV)

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

I already told you Jesus raised his dead body from the grave.

God's Truth

Catholics are actually correct about the trinity. I'm sorry you want to redefine the meaning of the word heretic. I've seen much of this tactic from the postmodernist thought, lately. It's prevalent among youth which is strange because when I was young, no one contested common understandings fir word definitions.

You are bragging that no one searched for the truth and just accepted false teachings?