The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Regardless of what name the faith goes by; the vast majority seem quite lost.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

That is the sad truth.

Christianity is taught by a vast majority that we only have to believe and obeying anything when one is to be saved is condemnation, and or heretical.

Repent of our sins is now a bad thing, and obedience in any way is from the devil, so they say.

lifeisgood

Love is obeying. You go against obeying.

Spoiler
1 John 5:3 Love for God means obedience to His commands; and His commands are not irksome.

You can't even love me sincerely, purely, deeply from the heart, not unless you obey.

Spoiler
1 Peter 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart.
Spoiler

You want me to obey YOU. That I cannot do. However, I obey the two commandments my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ left for me to obey:

Mark 12:30-31 - 30 and thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Included in one of those commandments I am to obey is the love for my neighbor as myself and I love you in the Lord, no matter what you say. And I know you love me too.

God's Truth

Muslims do not believe Jesus is God. They do not believe Jesus is the Son of God.

They believe Jesus was a wise prophet and nothing more.

They do not believe Jesus died on the cross.

They believe someone else died on the cross to fool everyone.

They say God would not let His chosen prophet die in such a way.

They believe Jesus is going to come at the end of the world and put all who do not convert to the Islamic religion in hell.

They believe Jesus was a prophet and the Bible has been distorted to say untruths.

They believe that Muhammad was the next and last prophet and the Qur'an is perfect and not distorted.

God's Truth

[/SPOILER]

You want me to obey YOU. That I cannot do. However, I obey the two commandments my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ left for me to obey:

Mark 12:30-31 - 30 and thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Included in one of those commandments I am to obey is the love for my neighbor as myself and I love you in the Lord, no matter what you say. And I know you love me too.

You can't love me correctly unless you obey Jesus' teachings.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law. For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not bear false witness,” “You shall not covet,” and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. - Romans 13:8-10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans13:8-10&version=NKJV

Loving one's neighbor IS obeying Jesus.

lifeisgood

He directly left us two commandments to obey:

I love you in the Lord, gt, no matter you saying the contrary.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Muslims do not believe Jesus is God. They do not believe Jesus is the Son of God.

They believe Jesus was a wise prophet and nothing more.

They do not believe Jesus died on the cross.

They believe someone else died on the cross to fool everyone.

They say God would not let His chosen prophet die in such a way.

They believe Jesus is going to come at the end of the world and put all who do not convert to the Islamic religion in hell.

They believe Jesus was a prophet and the Bible has been distorted to say untruths.

They believe that Muhammad was the next and last prophet and the Qur'an is perfect and not distorted.
And Islam does not believe in the RESURRECTION of Jesus Christ from the dead.

God's Truth

Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law. For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not bear false witness,” “You shall not covet,” and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. - Romans 13:8-10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans13:8-10&version=NKJV

Loving one's neighbor IS obeying Jesus.

That is what I told you.

We cannot love unless we obey the do not murder, do not steal, do not bear false witness, do not commit adultery...

If you fail on any one of those things, then you have failed on love your neighbor.

God's Truth

He directly left us two commandments to obey:

I love you in the Lord, gt, no matter you saying the contrary.

You cannot love purely, deeply, sincerely, unless you obey Jesus.

lifeisgood

And what do you think those two commandments are, gt?

The first commandment you obey the first 5 commandments relation to our God.
The second commandment you obey the second 5 commandments relation to your neighbor.

I love you in the Lord, gt, despite your saying the contrary.

God's Truth

And what do you think those two commandments are, gt?

The second commandment you obey the second 5 commandments relation to your neighbor.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That is what I told you.

We cannot love unless we obey the do not murder, do not steal, do not bare false witness, do not commit adultery...

If you fail on any one of those things, then you have failed on love your neighbor.

We don't do those things because we love them. You're saying we can't love someone unless we obey those commandments, but you're adding conditions to love. That's called legalism, GT.

You are a legalist.

We obey BECAUSE we love, not "we love because we obey."

Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not bear false witness,” “You shall not covet,” and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. - Romans 13:8-10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans13:8-10&version=NKJV

If we love our neighbors, we fulfill the entire law, because law does no harm to a neighbor. ANY OTHER COMMANDMENT to obey is fulfilled by loving God and loving one's neighbor.

lifeisgood

He left only two commandments for His children to follow:

Which one according to your doctrine His children are not obeying?

God's Truth

Loving your neighbor is done by causing your neighbor no harm.

Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor.

If I do not harm my neighbor by murder, thievery, false witnessing, adultery...then I am loving my neighbor.

If I do not murder, steal from, lie about...but I commit adultery with my neighbor's spouse, then I am still guilty of breaking the whole Royal Law of love thy neighbor.

lifeisgood

We don't do those things because we love them. You're saying we can't love someone unless we obey those commandments, but you're adding conditions to love. That's called legalism, GT.

You are a legalist.

We obey BECAUSE we love, not "we love because we obey."

Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not bear false witness,” “You shall not covet,” and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. - Romans 13:8-10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans13:8-10&version=NKJV

If we love our neighbors, we fulfill the entire law, because law does no harm to a neighbor. ANY OTHER COMMANDMENT to obey is fulfilled by loving God and loving one's neighbor.

Thank you, JudgeRightly, I had forgotten Romans 13:8-10.

lifeisgood

Loving your neighbor is by causing your neighbor no harm.

Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor.

If I do not harm my neighbor by murder, thievery false witnessing, adultery...then I am loving my neighbor.

If I do not murder, steal from, lie about...but I commit adultery with my neighbor's spouse, the I am guilty of breaking the whole Royal Law of love thy neighbor.

Did this happen to you?