The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Islamist's do not believe Jesus has resurrected.
And isn't that the main point of difference between Christians and Muslims then? Every other matter is ancillary and distracts from this most important of differences, and is the primary reason that we say that Muslims need Jesus. They, as do we all, need to believe in the RESURRECTION to be saved/rescued/delivered (Ro10:9KJV) from our "body of this death" (Ro7:24-25KJV), and Muslims don't believe it!

God's Truth

Lifeisgood has repeatedly told me here that he/she loves me; but then draws suspicion and asks me an accusatory question for nothing more than to accuse.

That is not love.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Loving your neighbor is done by causing your neighbor no harm.

No, GT, you've got it wrong. Let's test what you say for a moment.

I have never harmed Donald Trump, does that mean I love him? I've never murdered him, never stolen from him, never committed adultery with or against him (ew), never bore false witness against him. Does that mean I love him? NO! I love him in that I want him to come to know Christ as his savior, but I hate him because he is currently an enemy of God.

Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor.

You forgot the rest of the verse: "Therefore love is a fulfillment of the law."

If I do not harm my neighbor by murder, thievery, false witnessing, adultery...then I am loving my neighbor.

See above.

If I do not murder, steal from, lie about...but I commit adultery with my neighbor's spouse, then I am still guilty of breaking the whole Royal Law of love thy neighbor.

Exactly. But not because you broke the "do not commit adultery" law, you broke the law of love because you did not love your neighbor.

God's Truth

No, GT, you've got it wrong. Let's test what you say for a moment.

I have never harmed Donald Trump, does that mean I love him? I've never murdered him, never stolen from him, never committed adultery with or against him (ew), never bore false witness against him. Does that mean I love him? NO! I love him in that I want him to come to know Christ as his savior, but I hate him because he is currently an enemy of God.

God says do not judge those outside.

You do not obey God.

You forgot the rest of the verse: "Therefore love is a fulfillment of the law."

I haven't forgotten anything. You are just someone full of strife and trying to cause distention.

See above.

Exactly. But not because you broke the "do not commit adultery" law, you broke the law of love because you did not love your neighbor.

You go against God the One who made the commandments of do not murder, etc.

You are not right in the heart and you should humble yourself.

God is never ever wrong.

God's Truth

Only the physical body of the Lord Jesus Christ died.

Why do you make things up about what people say and what the Bible says?

I have done no such thing, accuser.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Son of Man.

You say that is a lie.

Trinitarians say the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are different/distinct and separate.

You say they are not separate.

Prove that I made something up.

You come to accuse and nothing else.

lifeisgood

You ask an accusatory question for nothing else but for vile reasons.

Your heart is not right and you need to repent.

I did not ask you an accusatory question.
I have not accused you, gt, of anything.

Now, you've made me to wonder.
There is so much pain in your responses as I have NOT, I repeat, I have NOT accused you of anything.

glorydaz

I have done no such thing, accuser.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Son of Man.

You say that is a lie.

Trinitarians say the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are different/distinct and separate.

You say they are not separate.

Prove that I made something up.

You come to accuse and nothing else.

Haven't you any duct tape at your house? Please take a few minutes to borrow some from a neighbor, and wrap yourself up so we can all have a break from your nonsense.

God's Truth

I did not ask you an accusatory question.
I have not accused you, gt, of anything.

Now, you've made me to wonder.
There is so much pain in your responses as I have NOT, I repeat, I have NOT accused you of anything.

You asked me if I committed adultery with my neighbor's spouse. You are vile.