The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

No you're wrong, Paul was made blind have had to obey Jesus and go to meet Ananais to receive his sight, of he hadn't of obeyed Jesus then he wouldn't have received the Spirit of God. And he would have remained as he was before. And straight away, when Paul heard Jesus, he said said, what will you have me to do Lord. He was ready to obey immediately!

The first word that Jesus preached was repent, that is something we have to obey once we believe, without repentance, no-one is just saved because they are predestined to be so. That's not the truth, we have a choice right from the beginning, believe or not, repent or not, follow Jesus or not!

Keep on our merry way, marhig.

marhig

Really marhig??? Really?
Where in Matthew 7:21-23 the Lord tells them 'you're not living by the will of God'?
Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

No-one is entering into heaven unless they are living by the will of the father, as highlighted! Thus we have to obey God! Those who do not live by the will of God are workers of iniquity, because all the works they do aren't for God and they are false witnesses!

lifeisgood

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

No-one is entering into heaven unless they are living by the will of the father, as highlighted! Thus we have to obey God! Those who do not live by the will of God are workers of iniquity, because all the works they do aren't for God and they are false witnesses!

marhig

I think you provided the verse, marhig. I broke the verse you gave down. You, marhig, do not agree with the word of God.

Unless God sees the blood He will NOT pass over you and you will freely let death come in. That is what happened in OT that is what happens in NT.

Now, you have the free will to reject going through God's way and provide your own way TO BE SAVED if you so desire.

No you didn't!

And yes unless God sees the blood on the doorposts he will not pass over and the destroyer will enter in because we are desolate. Spiritually, we have to have the life of Christ within, God wants to see the life of his son in and through us and once we have the life of Christ made manifest within our hearts by the power of the Spirit, then the destroyer can't enter in because we are furnished and full of the love and word of God and the life of Christ is made manifest in us, and we will be living by the will of God as Jesus did, and we will be truly following Jesus and worshipping the father is Spirit and in truth!

lifeisgood

No you didn't!

And yes unless God sees the blood on the doorposts he will not pass over and the destroyer will enter in because we are desolate. Spiritually, we have to have the life of Christ within, God wants to see the life of his son in and through us and once we have the life of Christ made manifest within our hearts by the power of the Spirit, then the destroyer can't enter in because we are furnished and full of the love and word of God and the life of Christ is made manifest in us, and we will be living by the will of God as Jesus did, and we will be truly following Jesus and worshipping the father is Spirit and in truth!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
While we were sinners is about the Gentiles who were uncircumcised and without God in the world.

I don't know about you, GT, but I'm a gentile whom Christ died for.

They didn't take care of their sins with the purification works.

Which, as you say, are no longer necessary for us to come to Christ. (See the veil being torn top to bottom when Christ died.)

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

Exactly. Christ forgave our sins. Past tense. We are forgiven. And if we are forgiven, is there anything unjust in us? For now we live by faith, as it is written, "The just shall live by faith."

Jesus did not make the enemies get circumcised first and do what the Jews always did before he would save them. They just had to believe and obey Jesus and repent of their sins.

What enemies are you talking about?

God's Truth

gt, you might not believe this, but I really love you in the Lord.

Love is obeying. You go against obeying.

1 John 5:3 Love for God means obedience to His commands; and His commands are not irksome.

You can't even love me sincerely, purely, deeply from the heart, not unless you obey.

1 Peter 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The Muslims only know the trinitarian doctrine.
No they don't.

They deny Jesus is God.
They deny Jesus died on the Cross and then lied about it.
They deny the trinitarian doctrine. The trinitarian doctrine is the most used by those calling themselves Christian.
Indeed, this is what Islam fights against; make no mistake.
Muslims deny the RESURRECTION of the Lord Jesus (cf. Ro10:9KJV), because they deny that He even died on the cross at Calvary.

The Trinity is a red herring when talking to and about Muslims.

God's Truth

I don't know about you, GT, but I'm a gentile whom Christ died for.

Which, as you say, are no longer necessary for us to come to Christ. (See the veil being torn top to bottom when Christ died.)

Exactly. Christ forgave our sins. Past tense. We are forgiven. And if we are forgiven, is there anything unjust in us? For now we live by faith, as it is written, "The just shall live by faith."

What enemies are you talking about?

The Jews had the purification/ceremonial works to deal with their sin.

The Gentiles did not obey and do those works of the law.

They were UNcircumcised in the flesh and DEAD in their sins.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

Jesus made those enemy sinner Gentiles alive in him, even though they did not take care of their sins by doing the works of the law, i.e. circumcision and the sacrifice of animals, etc.