The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

No.... Really.... Look and study and see in what manner we are to thank and glorify GOD.

We are to tell others about His love for us that way preaching Jesus Christ and His finished/completed work at the Cross of Calvary and what an honor it is to tell others about God’s love for them that God knowing that we could not/cannot go to Him He decided to come down here and bring us to Him.

Teach that to your children, talking about Him and what He did when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

popsthebuilder

We are to tell others about His love for us that way preaching Jesus Christ and His finished/completed work at the Cross of Calvary and what an honor it is to tell others about God’s love for them that God knowing that we could not/cannot go to Him He decided to come down here and bring us to Him.

Teach that to your children, talking about Him and what He did when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
Wow there friend.... The would be doing something because we believe

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

The context is that they said something they were doing in Jesus' name, Jesus' did not deny what they said, however, He rejected them because He did not recognize them as His.
Because they were lying when they said they did anything in His mame. Though they thought a name was what was important it was their belief that lead to action. In their case the action was iniquity.

Accept that you heve been shown to be wrong on this with scripture or continue to deny the written word of GOD. Believe it or not; you are free to choose.

peace

lifeisgood

Matthew: 7. 18. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 24. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

(I didn't continue as we should all know the rest)

Your credibility seems quite absent so far, but I would hate to wrongly assume such so...

Where did he said to them, “Nah, nah, nah, you guys are lying you did not do all these things you’re claiming.’ Jesus simply said as you so graciously provided the verse ‘And then will I (Jesus) profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.’

lifeisgood

The wise virgins endowed with fuel for the lamp indeed did what they knew(believed) had to be done.

They made sure they were endowed with the oil (the Holy Spirit), which they were.

Those foolish ones were denied by the closed door.

They didn’t bother to obtain the oil (the Holy Spirit)

Again doing, not only speaking of right belief, making you uhm.... In need of guidance.

After the Lord has saved you, you will look forward to learning more and more about the one who saved you. That’s a given.

lifeisgood

Because they were lying wjenntjey saidnthey did anything in His mame. Though they thought a name was what was important it was their belief that lead to action. In their case the action was iniquity.

Accept that inhale shown you to be wrong on this with scripture or continue to deny the written word of GOD. Believe it or not; you are free to choose.

peace

The Lord did NOT tell them they were lying.

popsthebuilder

Who is claiming that?
Matthew: 8. 4. And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Matthew: 16. 20. Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Mark: 7. 36. And he charged them that they should tell no man: but the more he charged them, so much the more a great deal they published it;

Mark: 8. 26. And he sent him away to his house, saying, Neither go into the town, nor tell it to any in the town.

Mark: 8. 29. And he saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Peter answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ. 30. And he charged them that they should tell no man of him.

Mark: 9. 9. And as they came down from the mountain, he charged them that they should tell no man what things they had seen, till the Son of man were risen from the dead.

Luke: 5. 14. And he charged him to tell no man: but go, and shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing, according as Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Luke: 8. 56. And her parents were astonished: but he charged them that they should tell no man what was done.

Luke: 9. 21. And he straitly charged them, and commanded them to tell no man that thing;

Do what now?

lifeisgood

Matthew: 8. 4. And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Matthew: 16. 20. Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Mark: 7. 36. And he charged them that they should tell no man: but the more he charged them, so much the more a great deal they published it;

Mark: 8. 26. And he sent him away to his house, saying, Neither go into the town, nor tell it to any in the town.

Mark: 8. 29. And he saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Peter answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ. 30. And he charged them that they should tell no man of him.

Mark: 9. 9. And as they came down from the mountain, he charged them that they should tell no man what things they had seen, till the Son of man were risen from the dead.

Luke: 5. 14. And he charged him to tell no man: but go, and shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing, according as Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Luke: 8. 56. And her parents were astonished: but he charged them that they should tell no man what was done.

Luke: 9. 21. And he straitly charged them, and commanded them to tell no man that thing;

Do what now?

Nothing to do with OBEY TO BE SAVED though.

popsthebuilder

Jesus never said they did not do all the things they were claiming.
You really are blind aren't you?

Does GOD know not what is His?

Does He allow those He knows to fall away? Does He forsake those who sincerely seek Him and His will?

Those are rhetorical so feel free to continue not answering any point made.

popsthebuilder

They made sure they were endowed with the oil (the Holy Spirit), which they were.

They didn’t bother to obtain the oil (the Holy Spirit)

After the Lord has saved you, you will look forward to learning more and more about the one who saved you. That’s a given.
Still missing the forest for the trees I see.

All is work

A worker of iniquity isn't known by Christ and never was, regardless of what they falsely proclaimed with their lips.

You are really going to avoid addressing being utterly shimmying be wholly wrong? Really... I don't know why I am surprised.