The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

No, believe is accepting (something) as true; feel sure of the truth.

Nothing to do with doing something.
If you believe (know to be true) that shooting yourself inbred head would kill you and you love your life would you pull the trigger as if it wouldn't kill you?

If you believe (know to be true) that a predator was hurting a defenseless innocent young child and you didn't love your life would you do anything to stop the atrocity?

If you believe (know to be true) that you cannot breath underwater and indeed found yourself wholly submersed, would you still act as if you didn't know you could drown, and attempt to breath in the water?

If one knows something, then they act on it. To not is chaos (literal waste of potential(stored energy)rehardless of knowledge(power)).

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

lifeisgood

Herod had heard and hoped

Have you thought about all that Herod was probably told about this man Jesus and Herod rejected all that information. Herod wanted to make Jesus perform some miracle to please Herod. No wonder Jesus simply ignored Herod.

Jesus said, blessed are those that without seeing believe (all that the prophets said about me and what I will do for humankind), and He was talking about being saved.
Jesus did NOT say, blessed are those that without seeing performed deeds to be saved.

lifeisgood

If you believe (know to be true) that shooting yourself inbred head would kill you and you love your life would you pull the trigger as if it wouldn't kill you?

If you believe (know to be true) that a predator was hurting a defenseless innocent young child and you didn't love your life would you do anything to stop the atrocity?

If you believe (know to be true) that you cannot breath underwater and indeed found yourself wholly submersed, would you still act as if you didn't know you could drown, and attempt to breath in the water?

If one knows something, then they act on it. To not is chaos (literal waste of potential(stored energy)rehardless of knowledge(power)).

Nothing to with TO BE SAVED though.

God's Truth

Correct.

John 14:23 – Jesus talking about what He speaks is based on love,

His command are based on love.

which is the exact opposite of what the Apostles were saying, which was force.

So you are accusing the apostles of preaching falseness; and you think that will go well for you how?

They wanted Jesus to use His Power to force Rome and other people of the world to recognize Israel as the premier nation. Jesus is saying that His manifestation of Himself was to the heart, was inward and spiritual, therefore, the heart enjoying His abiding in it.

I gave you scripture about what JESUS SAYS, and you proceed by slandering the apostles. That will not go well for you.

popsthebuilder

Really, popsthebuilder, prophesying, driving demons out, performing miracles all behind closed doors? Really?

No, they said, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?'

Nothing about being behind closed doors. They were prophesying in Jesus' name; driving demons in Jesus' name; performing many miracles in Jesus' name.

All that doing and being rejected by the Lord.
No silly.

Sharpen your stick to poke at me;

All is to be done towards the glorying of GOD alone and in secret; not expressly for the sight of man, lest any should boast of themselves.

That isn't to say that there are never witnesses, but that it is never the intention of the believer to have witnesses as GOD is witness alone.

lifeisgood

No silly.

Sharpen your stick to poke at me;

All is to be done towards the glorying of GOD alone and in secret; not expressly for the sight of man, lest any should boast of themselves.

That isn't to say that there are never witnesses, but that it is never the intention of the believer to have witnesses as GOD is witness alone.

I don't poke at people, I try to the best of my ability to answer what have been posited to me.

No, they said, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?'

Nothing about being done behind closed doors. They were prophesying in Jesus' name; driving demons in Jesus' name; performing many miracles in Jesus' name.

popsthebuilder

Have you thought about all that Herod was probably told about this man Jesus and Herod rejected all that information. Herod wanted to make Jesus perform some miracle to please Herod. No wonder Jesus simply ignored Herod.

Jesus said, blessed are those that without seeing believe (all that the prophets said about me and what I will do for humankind), and He was talking about being saved.
Jesus did NOT say, blessed are those that without seeing performed deeds to be saved.
What deed is who insisting we must do prior to salvation. Repentance isn't a deed. It can be a change of heart.

popsthebuilder

I don't poke at people, I try to the best of my ability to answer what have been posited to me.

Nothing about being done behind closed doors. They were prophesying in Jesus' name; driving demons in Jesus' name; performing many miracles in Jesus' name.

You are really missing the point.

lifeisgood

Okay..... I'm glad we are in agreement.
That doesn't mean the Holy Spirit didn't utterly fill the material vessel and holy temple that was Jesus of Nazareth.

All we have to read is Matthew 3. Besides, my Bible says for it pleased the Father that in him (Jesus) should all fullness dwell (1 Colossians 1:19)

lifeisgood

You are really missing the point.

Not at all.