The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Regeneration. John 3:1-8

The gift of grace and faith from God establishes the Law. Romans 27-31

The Law of God is not bad. The only thing bad about God's moral and holy standards (commands) is that we, as totally depraved sinners, cannot keep the Law unto salvation.

We are only saved according to Jesus Christ, the author of the Law, performing both the Old Covenant of Lawkeeping as well as the New Covenant of Grace on our behalf.

In order to be Re Generated, someone has to be De-Generated. I thought you said Adam was created Good

Nang

TOL Subscriber
In order to be Re Generated, someone has to be De-Generated. I thought you said Adam was created Good

Adam was created good.

Adam was instructed into holy living and provision of life.

Adam did not believe God.

Adam disobeyed God.

Adam died . . spiritually and physically.

Adam did the above, as federal representative of the human race, and thoroughly corrupted himself and all his progeny.

All men now, are born with corrupted human natures, at enmity with God, and without hope under the Law to achieve reconciliation with or salvation from God.

The human race is totally depraved and subjected to sin and death, thanks to Adam.

The good news is that God has provided the "last Adam" in the Man Jesus Christ, who through the power of resurrection and regeneration, raise sinners from death to life.

So what about this message makes you unhappy or argumentative?

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
1 John 3:8 and Mark 10:18 showed your statements in error.

I've tried 3 times to quote scripture to you and you are blind to it.

Feet- Emphasis Mine - Wipe, Wipe

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Mark 10:18

God explains that only He is good.

Yes. As the Incarnate Christ . . .yes?

So?

Adam was created good and since he is the biological father of the human race, he was created by God as federal representative of all men.

Immediately after God created Adam, God gave Adam instructions (commands) as to his purpose as federal head of the human race. So yes, man was created under the Law.

Do you consider the Law to be a bad thing?

There is no tree of Law or tree of Grace.

Adam would have lived forever if he had not disobeyed God, and partook of the forbidden tree. IOW's what God says, instructs, and commands . . is life. Going against God's word, instruction, and commands brings death. This principle is clearly taught in Genesis 2:15-17.

Adam is held responsible for all death in this world. Romans 5:12

Scripture that you are against directly,

1 John 3:8
Romans 5:13
Hebrews 2:14

This is plain. You are not interested in what scripture says.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Nangs theology denies the impact of maliciousness on innocence. When people do this, they inevitably transfer the malicious traits of the devil to God.

Why would a person deny what 1 John 3:8 clearly says?

Rosenritter

Who said anything about not working on Saturday.

Have you figured out how to keep the sabbath, rather than abolish it?

LA

The essence of a Sabbath is that God can declare anything as holy or sanctified. If God blesses the seventh day, it is holy. If God sanctifies the gentiles, then that which was unclean is now clean. And if God blesses a thousand years of Christ's reign, that reign is holy. The seventh day Sabbath was a foreshadowing of a greater Sabbath to come.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Adam was created good.

Adam was instructed into holy living and provision of life.

Adam did not believe God.

Adam disobeyed God.

Adam died . . spiritually and physically.

Adam did the above, as federal representative of the human race, and thoroughly corrupted himself and all his progeny.

All men now, are born with corrupted human natures, at enmity with God, and without hope under the Law to achieve reconciliation with or salvation from God.

The human race is totally depraved and subjected to sin and death, thanks to Adam.

The good news is that God has provided the "last Adam" in the Man Jesus Christ, who through the power of resurrection and regeneration, raise sinners from death to life.

So what about this message makes you unhappy or argumentative?

You have to ignore the words and of Christ, 1 John 3:8 and everything Paul says, when studied in context and continuity. Your teachings bury my ch Truth that the Truth taught and then taught through Paul on a new level.

Let me guess, you deny Dispensational reading of scripture.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
The essence of a Sabbath is that God can declare anything as holy or sanctified. If God blesses the seventh day, it is holy. If God sanctifies the gentiles, then that which was unclean is now clean. And if God blesses a thousand years of Christ's reign, that reign is holy. The seventh day Sabbath was a foreshadowing of a greater Sabbath to come.

Matthew 12:8 is in agreement with what you have said here.

Rosenritter

Unless God moves to draw sinners to His grace, all sinners remain accountable under the Old Covenant Law . . which all men fail to keep.

Only being brought into God's Grace, according to the new Covenant of Jesus Christ, are souls rescued from death.

Except all sinners were never under Old Covenant law. By definition, the participants in that covenant were under that law. A covenant has two parties. Who were the parties? On one side, God, and on the other side, the children of Israel. "Sinners" (outside of that covenant) aren't "sinners" because of violating the Old Covenant, they are sinners for violation of a higher law.

Rosenritter

God rested in communion with Adam, which if Adam had simply followed God's instructions (commands) as to how to enjoy all the provisions of life God had given him, it could have lasted forever. Adam did not believe God's promises or warnings.

Yes, but it was (IMO) a republication of the original Law given to Adam in the garden. Just more details in the Mosaic Law than the Creation Law.

That (IMO) makes the statement technically true. Do you have anything to substantiate that opinion?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have to ignore the words and of Christ, 1 John 3:8 and everything Paul says, when studied in context and continuity. Your teachings bury my ch Truth that the Truth taught and then taught through Paul on a new level.

Let me guess, you deny Dispensational reading of scripture.

Adam sinned because without feeding on the tree of life he had not the strength to deny his own flesh, even though he believed God, but not to the denying of his own flesh, as many are today on this board.

Mat 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

LA

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Unless it's a trick question, "obedience" is required to follow a law.

Not a trick question. Can an innocent mind doubt God? The answer is no. Disobedience is Evil and thus the knowledge of good and evil is required for mankind to obey.

Innocence knows that God is Truthful. Only maliciousness would plant the idea in the innocent mind of children that Hod lies.

To follow Law, Good and Evil must be known.

Did Adam and Eve know evil to disobey God before Genesis 3?

Who swayed their innocent minds towards evil and who does God hold responsible for sin?

Hint. 1 John 3:8

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Adam sinned because without feeding on the tree of life he had not the strength to deny his own flesh, even though he believed God, but not to the denying of his own flesh, as many are today on this board.

Mat 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

LA

This is made up and an excellent example of scripture taken out of context. You are placing the burden on obedience.

Which saves?

Faith or Obedience of the Flesh?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

We are required to enter into God rest now, or we will not enter into the coming rest of the creation then.

Heb 3:6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
Heb 3:7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
Heb 3:8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
Heb 3:9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
Heb 3:10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
Heb 3:11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Heb 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
Heb 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Heb 3:16 For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
Heb 3:17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
Heb 3:18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
Heb 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.