The Trinity

• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Apologies for the long post, but all of that needed to be addressed.

keypurr

[All verses I reference below I have quoted below]
Remember back in Matthew where Jesus (prior to His birth) is called Immanuel?

Remember back in Matthew, where Jesus (after He was born) was called Christ, and Ruler, and King of the Jews?

Remember back in Matthew, where Jesus was worshipped by the Magi? Worship is defined as "the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity." If Jesus is not God, then He is not a deity, and is not worthy of worship.

Remember back in Matthew where Jesus fulfilled a prophecy made about God's Son? How could anyone but God's Son fulfill that prophecy?

Remember back in Matthew where Jesus and His mother were taken by Joseph into the city of Nazareth, so that Jesus would be called a Nazarene, fulfilling a prophecy about God's Son?

Remember back in Luke, where Jesus is named Son of the Highest, and promised the throne of David, and that He would rule forever and ever over the house of Jacob? Where Jesus is called "Holy One" and "Son of God"?

Remember back in Luke where Elizabeth calls Jesus her Lord, and then two sentences later, she calls God in Heaven her Lord?

Remember back in Luke where Jesus, mere moments after He was born, was called Savior, and Christ the Lord?

Remember back in Luke, where Simeon calls Jesus God's salvation, a light, and the glory of Israel?

Need I go on? Or are these Scriptures enough to show you that Jesus is Christ, and is the [Spirit] Son of God made flesh, as John 1:14 says? (Which passage also calls Jesus "Jesus Christ" before Jesus' baptism, need I remind you.)

*In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. *He was in the beginning with God. *All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. *In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. *And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.*And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.*John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’”*And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. *For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. *No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him. - John 1:1-5,14-18 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John1:1-5,14-18&version=NKJV

Jesus is the Word made flesh. Don't believe me? Read through the four Gospels again.

The Son of God BECAME a Man, the Man, Christ Jesus.

=====================================

Spoiler
*And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”*So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying: *“Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”*Then Joseph, being aroused from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him and took to him his wife, *and did not know her till she had brought forth her firstborn Son. And he called His name Jesus. - Matthew 1:21-25 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew1:21-25&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, *saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”*When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. *And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he inquired of them where the Christ was to be born.*So they said to him, “In Bethlehem of Judea, for thus it is written by the prophet:*‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,Are not the least among the rulers of Judah;For out of you shall come a RulerWho will shepherd My people Israel.’” - Matthew 2:1-6 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew2:1-6&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*And when they had come into the house, they saw the young Child with Mary His mother, and fell down and worshiped Him. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh. - Matthew 2:11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew2:11&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*When he arose, he took the young Child and His mother by night and departed for Egypt, *and was there until the death of Herod, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying, “Out of Egypt I called My Son.” - Matthew 2:14-15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew2:14-15&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*But when he heard that Archelaus was reigning over Judea instead of his father Herod, he was afraid to go there. And being warned by God in a dream, he turned aside into the region of Galilee. *And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, “He shall be called a Nazarene.” - Matthew 2:22-23 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew2:22-23&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus. *He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. *And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.”*Then Mary said to the angel, “How can this be, since I do not know a man?”*And the angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God. - Luke 1:31-35 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke1:31-35&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! *But why is this granted to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? *For indeed, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. *Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord.” - Luke 1:42-45 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke1:42-45&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. - Luke 2:11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke2:11&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*And behold, there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon, and this man was just and devout, waiting for the Consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. *And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ. *So he came by the Spirit into the temple. And when the parents brought in the Child Jesus, to do for Him according to the custom of the law, *he took Him up in his arms and blessed God and said:*“Lord, now You are letting Your servant depart in peace,According to Your word;*For my eyes have seen Your salvation*Which You have prepared before the face of all peoples,*A light to bring revelation to the Gentiles,And the glory of Your people Israel.” - Luke 2:25-32 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke2:25-32&version=NKJV

The verse says "O God," or in the Greek, "ho theos," literally "the God." "?" (ho) is the definite article "the" in Greek.

*But de regarding pros the ho Son hyios he says, · ho “ Your sy throne thronos, O ho God theos, is for eis all ho time ai?n ho, · ho and kai the ho scepter rhabdos of ho absolute justice euthut?s is the scepter rhabdos of ho your sy kingdom basileia. - Hebrews 1:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews1:8&version=NKJV

The Logos was not created.

*In en the beginning arch? was eimi the ho Word logos, and kai the ho Word logos was eimi with pros · ho God theos, and kai the ho Word logos was eimi God theos. - John 1:1 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John1:1&version=NKJV

"The Logos was with God, and the Logos was God."

You ignore the passages that don't fit your theology, or try to explain them away, even though they very clearly go against your theology.

If you want to prove that you do not, respond to each of my points in this post, do not skip any.

Apparently not the Holy Bible, because none of what you say is backed up by the Bible.

See, you forget that the Bible has not changed much since it was first written.

Which is why it's important to be aware of the fundamentals of the Bible, Keypurr.

See my above challenge to you, Keypurr.

You haven't refuted anything.

Keypurr, I assert that it is you that has come to a point where you do not want to listen, and do you know what the Bible cals people who refuse to listen to correction? It calls them "stupid."

You're blinded by your own understanding, refusing to listen to those who have been appointed to teach.

No one here, including myself, has said otherwise. Jesus Christ was spirit before he became a man, and had been a spirit for all of eternity past prior to His birth. That includes when He created the universe.

You are mistaken. I have no problem with your faith. I have a problem with your theology.

I don't doubt it.

You should worship Jesus as God, or not worship Him at all, for either you worship God, or you worship a being that is not God. There is no in between, and God forbids the worship of anything or anyone other than Him. So either you're sinning, or your worshipping God.

The Bible shows that Jesus is God, not some group of people or some doctrine.

When will you realize that you have been deceived and turned away from what is taught in Scripture?

See my above comments in this post about this topic.

Again, see above.

Jesus, the Son of God, the logos, died for our sins, giving us the ability to be with our Creator for all of eternity.

Care to provide the book, chapter, and verses for that claim?

No, Jesus is the Spirit made flesh. See above.

No, He was the logos the moment the Holy Spirit fertilized one of Mary's eggs, and before that in Heaven. See above.

Again, see above. Basing your theology upon a false premise makes your entire argument wrong.

We disagree on a lot of things friend, Jesus is a man with the logos in him. You really do not see what my thoughts are. Acts 10:38 tells you that Jesus received his POWER at his anointing, he was not Christ at his birth, he was the future savour. Jesus did not exist before he was born. You just can not see the trees because of the forest friend. Jesus became the Christ when he was anointed with the logos. The logos has the fullness of his creator.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
We disagree on a lot of things friend, Jesus is a man with the logos in him. You really do not see what my thoughts are. Acts 10:38 tells you that Jesus received his POWER at his anointing, he was not Christ at his birth, he was the future savour. Jesus did not exist before he was born. You just can not see the trees because of the forest friend. Jesus became the Christ when he was anointed with the logos. The logos has the fullness of his creator.

Keypurr, respond to my post point by point please. That's how discussion works. Otherwise people who view this thread will think that you're ignoring the points being made.

Take your time while doing it, I'm not going to rush you. I just want at the very least an acknowledgment of each point that was said, not just a blanket statement that glosses over the points I made.

keypurr

Keypurr, respond to my post point by point please. That's how discussion works. Otherwise people who view this thread will think that you're ignoring the points being made.

Take your time while doing it, I'm not going to rush you. I just want at the very least an acknowledgment of each point that was said, not just a blanket statement that glosses over the points I made.
Then you will have to wait til I get on my PC. I am not at home at the moment.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Your comments are long.

It is hard to answer when they are long with verses that are not understood by most.

Jesus is the son of YHWH, that does not make him YHWH.

Greek to English translations can distort what is the intent on the verses.

My posts are long-winded because the concepts to understand that I write about require lengthy explanations that are not done justice by short responses.

Again, if you need to take some time to reply to them, then take some time to put out a well thought-out response. I am patient, and enjoy discussions like this.

keypurr

[All verses I reference below I have quoted below]
Remember back in Matthew where Jesus (prior to His birth) is called Immanuel?

Remember back in Matthew, where Jesus (after He was born) was called Christ, and Ruler, and King of the Jews?

He was not called God though. Keep in mind this was written many years later, Past tense calling him Christ for he had not yet been anointed.

Remember back in Matthew, where Jesus was worshipped by the Magi? Worship is defined as "the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity." If Jesus is not God, then He is not a deity, and is not worthy of worship.

Many were worshipped in the OT.

Remember back in Matthew where Jesus fulfilled a prophecy made about God's Son? How could anyone but God's Son fulfill that prophecy?

Agree, God's SON was foretold, but that does not make him God.

Remember back in Matthew where Jesus and His mother were taken by Joseph into the city of Nazareth, so that Jesus would be called a Nazarene, fulfilling a prophecy about God's Son?

Where does it say in this verse that God's son is God?

Remember back in Luke, where Jesus is named Son of the Highest, and promised the throne of David, and that He would rule forever and ever over the house of Jacob? Where Jesus is called "Holy One" and "Son of God"?

Where does it say in this verse that God's son is God?

Remember back in Luke where Elizabeth calls Jesus her Lord, and then two sentences later, she calls God in Heaven her Lord?

Lord and God are not the same. I do not remember this verse though.

Remember back in Luke where Jesus, mere moments after He was born, was called Savior, and Christ the Lord?

Some translations do not include the word "Christ" in this verse as it is not there.

Remember back in Luke, where Simeon calls Jesus God's salvation, a light, and the glory of Israel?

But he did not call him God.

Need I go on? Or are these Scriptures enough to show you that Jesus is Christ, and is the [Spirit] Son of God made flesh, as John 1:14 says? (Which passage also calls Jesus "Jesus Christ" before Jesus' baptism, need I remind you.)

Yes, for you have shown nothing but your assumptions.

*In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. *He was in the beginning with God. *All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. *In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. *And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.*And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.*John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’”*And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. *For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. *No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him. - John 1:1-5,14-18 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John1:1-5,14-18&version=NKJV

ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT

YOCHANAN (JOHN)
Chapter 1
1. In the beginning was the Miltha. And that Miltha was with Elohim. And Elohim was that Miltha.
2. This was with Elohim in the beginning.
3. Everything existed through his hands……….

Miltha refers to the “Manifestation” of the Ruach haKodesh within Mashiyach. The physical body of Mashiyach is not the Word of YHWH, but his words and actions demonstrate the Will and Word of YHWH, which upholds observance of Torah.

Miltha is the spiritual son of Elohim (God).
Mashiyach refers to Messiah Y’shua (Jesus Christ)
YHWH is the name of the most high God.
Ruach haKodesh is the Holy Spirit.
Elohim is God or a god, it can refer to more than the creator.

Jesus is the Word made flesh. Don't believe me? Read through the four Gospels again.

It does not say that JESUS is the Word made flesh, your still assuming.

The Son of God BECAME a Man, the Man, Christ Jesus.

The logos became flesh when Jesus was anointed with the logos.

Spoiler
*And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”*So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying: *“Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”*Then Joseph, being aroused from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him and took to him his wife, *and did not know her till she had brought forth her firstborn Son. And he called His name Jesus. - Matthew 1:21-25 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew1:21-25&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, *saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”*When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. *And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he inquired of them where the Christ was to be born.*So they said to him, “In Bethlehem of Judea, for thus it is written by the prophet:*‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,Are not the least among the rulers of Judah;For out of you shall come a RulerWho will shepherd My people Israel.’” - Matthew 2:1-6 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew2:1-6&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*And when they had come into the house, they saw the young Child with Mary His mother, and fell down and worshiped Him. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh. - Matthew 2:11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew2:11&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*When he arose, he took the young Child and His mother by night and departed for Egypt, *and was there until the death of Herod, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying, “Out of Egypt I called My Son.” - Matthew 2:14-15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew2:14-15&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*But when he heard that Archelaus was reigning over Judea instead of his father Herod, he was afraid to go there. And being warned by God in a dream, he turned aside into the region of Galilee. *And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, “He shall be called a Nazarene.” - Matthew 2:22-23 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew2:22-23&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus. *He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. *And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.”*Then Mary said to the angel, “How can this be, since I do not know a man?”*And the angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God. - Luke 1:31-35 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke1:31-35&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! *But why is this granted to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? *For indeed, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. *Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord.” - Luke 1:42-45 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke1:42-45&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. - Luke 2:11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke2:11&version=NKJV

Spoiler
*And behold, there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon, and this man was just and devout, waiting for the Consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. *And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ. *So he came by the Spirit into the temple. And when the parents brought in the Child Jesus, to do for Him according to the custom of the law, *he took Him up in his arms and blessed God and said:*“Lord, now You are letting Your servant depart in peace,According to Your word;*For my eyes have seen Your salvation*Which You have prepared before the face of all peoples,*A light to bring revelation to the Gentiles,And the glory of Your people Israel.” - Luke 2:25-32 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke2:25-32&version=NKJV

The verse says "O God," or in the Greek, "ho theos," literally "the God." "?" (ho) is the definite article "the" in Greek.

*But de regarding pros the ho Son hyios he says, · ho “ Your sy throne thronos, O ho God theos, is for eis all ho time ai?n ho, · ho and kai the ho scepter rhabdos of ho absolute justice euthut?s is the scepter rhabdos of ho your sy kingdom basileia. - Hebrews 1:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews1:8&version=NKJV

KJV
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

AENT
8 But of the Son He said; Your throne, O Elohim, is for ever and ever; a righteous scepter is the scepter of your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated iniquity; therefore Elohim, your Elohim, has anointed you with the oil of rejoicing more than your associates

Your Greek is questionable.

The Logos was not created.

*In en the beginning arch? was eimi the ho Word logos, and kai the ho Word logos was eimi with pros · ho God theos, and kai the ho Word logos was eimi God theos. - John 1:1 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John1:1&version=NKJV

"The Logos was with God, and the Logos was God."

The beginning is the creation, the express image was created before the main creation for God created all through his first creation/creature. That logos is the spirit son of the Father and the father was pleased that IT contained his fullness. Heb 1:3, Col 1:15. All IMAGES are creations.

You ignore the passages that don't fit your theology, or try to explain them away, even though they very clearly go against your theology.

If you want to prove that you do not, respond to each of my points in this post, do not skip any.

Apparently not the Holy Bible, because none of what you say is backed up by the Bible.

See, you forget that the Bible has not changed much since it was first written.

Which is why it's important to be aware of the fundamentals of the Bible, Keypurr.

You have been misled JR. There is many scriptures that says Jesus does have a God. They never say that Jesus is God. Neither is the logos, the logos is a FORM of God.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

All the power Christ had was given to him by his God.

See my above challenge to you, Keypurr.

You haven't refuted anything.

Keypurr, I assert that it is you that has come to a point where you do not want to listen, and do you know what the Bible cals people who refuse to listen to correction? It calls them "stupid."

You're blinded by your own understanding, refusing to listen to those who have been appointed to teach.

No one here, including myself, has said otherwise. Jesus Christ was spirit before he became a man, and had been a spirit for all of eternity past prior to His birth. That includes when He created the universe.

You are mistaken. I have no problem with your faith. I have a problem with your theology.

I don't doubt it.

You should worship Jesus as God, or not worship Him at all, for either you worship God, or you worship a being that is not God. There is no in between, and God forbids the worship of anything or anyone other than Him. So either you're sinning, or your worshipping God.

The Bible shows that Jesus is God, not some group of people or some doctrine.

When will you realize that you have been deceived and turned away from what is taught in Scripture?

See my above comments in this post about this topic.

Again, see above.

Jesus, the Son of God, the logos, died for our sins, giving us the ability to be with our Creator for all of eternity.

Care to provide the book, chapter, and verses for that claim?

No, Jesus is the Spirit made flesh. See above.

No, He was the logos the moment the Holy Spirit fertilized one of Mary's eggs, and before that in Heaven. See above.

Again, see above. Basing your theology upon a false premise makes your entire argument wrong.

You have so much to learn friend, so do all of us.

keypurr

You do not believe that the Son of God has His (God's)blood running in His veins? Who else then?

Do spirits have blood? God is a spirit.

God can not die BR. Jesus died, if he didn't then our faith is useless.

Why do you assume everything you have been taught?

Learn about spirits my friend.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do spirits have blood? God is a spirit.

God can not die BR. Jesus died, if he didn't then our faith is useless.

Why do you assume everything you have been taught?

Learn about spirits my friend.

Did He receive blood only from Mary?

keypurr

1Co 15:23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming,
1Co 15:24 then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death.
1Co 15:27 For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET. But when He says, "All things are put in subjection," it is evident that He is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him.
1Co 15:28 When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.

Eph 1:17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom n and revelation, so that you may know him better. NIV

Ro 15:5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus,
Ro 15:6 so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. NIV

Rev 1:5. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,
Rev 1:6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father —to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen. NIV

1Co 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

OLD TESTAMENT MESSIANIC PROPHESIES

Psalm 89:26-28 - "He (the Messiah) shall say of me. "You are my father, my God, my rock, my savior". And I will make him the firstborn."

Micah 5:3-4 - "He (the Messiah) shall stand firm and shepherd his flock by the strength of the LORD, in the Majestic name of the LORD, his God."

Psalm 22:10-11 - "To you I was committed at birth. From my mother’s womb you are my God."

NEW TESTAMENT
Jesus Speaking:
John 20:17 - "I am going to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."

Matthew 27:46 - "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"

Revelation 3:12 - "Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God."

Revelation 3:2 - "for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God."

Paul:
Ephesians 1:3 - "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Ephesians 1:17 - "I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father..."

2 Corinthians 1:3 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

2 Corinthians 11:31 - "The God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ knows, He who is blessed forever, that I do not lie."

Romans 15:6 - "that with one accord you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Peter:
1 Peter 1:3 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Revelation 1:6 - "To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, who has made us into a kingdom, priests for his God and Father."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1Co 15:23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming,
1Co 15:24 then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death.
1Co 15:27 For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET. But when He says, "All things are put in subjection," it is evident that He is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him.
1Co 15:28 When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.

Eph 1:17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom n and revelation, so that you may know him better. NIV

Ro 15:5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus,
Ro 15:6 so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. NIV

Rev 1:5. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,
Rev 1:6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father —to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen. NIV

1Co 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

OLD TESTAMENT MESSIANIC PROPHESIES

Psalm 89:26-28 - "He (the Messiah) shall say of me. "You are my father, my God, my rock, my savior". And I will make him the firstborn."

Micah 5:3-4 - "He (the Messiah) shall stand firm and shepherd his flock by the strength of the LORD, in the Majestic name of the LORD, his God."

Psalm 22:10-11 - "To you I was committed at birth. From my mother’s womb you are my God."

NEW TESTAMENT
Jesus Speaking:
John 20:17 - "I am going to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."

Matthew 27:46 - "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"

Revelation 3:12 - "Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God."

Revelation 3:2 - "for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God."

Paul:
Ephesians 1:3 - "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Ephesians 1:17 - "I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father..."

2 Corinthians 1:3 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

2 Corinthians 11:31 - "The God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ knows, He who is blessed forever, that I do not lie."

Romans 15:6 - "that with one accord you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Peter:
1 Peter 1:3 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Revelation 1:6 - "To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, who has made us into a kingdom, priests for his God and Father."

Good list Keypurr.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Good list Keypurr.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

LA
Amen,

Jesus also says His followers are His brethren and His God is our His Father and our God is Jesus' God.

These are all simple and clear description or identity of the Father and His Son, Jesus.