The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
...but there is only one Spirit.

So if the Father has His own Spirit, as you say, and if Jesus has his own Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is yet another Spirit---then that makes three Spirits not one.

I'm a Christian. I'm a Trinitarian. You can't change that with your weird theology.

God's Truth

Because your beliefs are heretical. :duh:

I am proving my beliefs with scripture.

We agree there is one Spirit. That is scripture.

You said the Father has His own Spirit, and Jesus has his own, the the Holy Spirit is yet a third and different Spirit.

So I ask you, doesn't that make three Spirits?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am proving my beliefs with scripture.

We agree there is one Spirit. That is scripture. You said the Father has His own Spirit, and Jesus has his own, the the Holy Spirit is yet a third and different Spirit. So I ask you, doesn't that make three Spirits?

You do not prove your beliefs with scripture. We have already discussed the three Spirits. I showed you what I believe; Jesus is God, The Father is God, The Holy Spirit is God. Jesus is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. The Father is not Jesus or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is not Jesus or the Father.

God's Truth

You do not prove your beliefs with scripture. We have already discussed the three Spirits. I showed you what I believe; Jesus is God, The Father is God, The Holy Spirit is God. Jesus is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. The Father is not Jesus or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is not Jesus or the Father.

The Bible does not say there are three Divine Spirits.

The Bible says that there is one Spirit.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

1 Corinthians 12:4
There are different gifts, but the same Spirit.

Ephesians 2:18
For through Him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Bible does not say there are three Divine Spirits.

The Bible says that there is one Spirit.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

1 Corinthians 12:4
There are different gifts, but the same Spirit.

Ephesians 2:18
For through Him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

I believe in One Spirit. Why do you try to make it seem as though I don't. I'm tiring of your deception.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
...but there is only one Spirit.

So if the Father has His own Spirit, as you say, and if Jesus has his own Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is yet another Spirit---then that makes three Spirits not one.

Would you agree that we are...

(Mind/Spirit)
(Body)
(Soul)

... as Human beings?

Could you call your Soul your Spirit, or your Body your Soul? Could you call the Spirit the Body?

Could it be that we are made in HIS image, but His infinite Existence can do things, our created existence can't?

As in... All one, but God's "Body" (Memra/Logos/Son) can be in a Location, while God's (Spirit/Father/Mind) is literally EVERYWHERE.

Consider this... The Holy Spirit equates to the very (SOUL) of God. Thus... when Jesus says... I am in my Father and my Father is in Me... He is saying (My Father and I share the very same SOUL)...

Only ONE GOD! But... God's Soul... (The Holy Spirit)... Again is Divine and can indwell over a billion people at one time per (Ephesians 1:13) and yet, only the (SPIRIT - Gen. 1:2 and TRUTH - John 14:6) in light of ... (John 4:24; 1;1; 10:30; John 14:11)... Are referenced in (John 10:30) and are the ACTUAL PRESENCE of GOD...

God indwells us per, Romans 8:9, but that doesn't make us God, just because God's Holy Spirit (Soul) resides within us because of God's miraculous work of Creation and Salvation (Ephesians 2:8f)

What does this insanity mean? It means Jesus is AWESOME and Incomprehensible... yet He has provided His (Holy Spirit, that we might grasp a bit to come and Spiritually Comprehend a fraction of the infinite we will never fully understand after an infinity!

God's TriUne Being is uniqe to our TriUne being. In specific terms... God is Ultimately (Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent).

God is Disembodied and within Body at the Same time... (Examples... Ex. 33:18-23 and 1 Timothy 3:16)

That is Divine. You can't get hung up on simple human thinking... He is genuinely (TRI) and (UNE)

God's Truth

(Mind/Spirit)
(Body)
(Soul)

... as Human beings?

I would not agree with your defining words are of that.

Our SPIRIT makes our SOUL/body alive.

Could you call your Soul your Spirit, or your Body your Soul? Could you call the Spirit the Body?

You could not call your spirit the body.

We have a body, and it could be dead, or it could be live.

Could it be that we are made in HIS image, but His infinite Existence can do things, our created existence can't?

As in... All one, but God's "Body" (Memra/Logos/Son) can be in a Location, while God's (Spirit/Father/Mind) is literally EVERYWHERE.

You heard that there are three and now you want to say you have three.

I understand that, and I understand too how you go astray.

Consider this... The Holy Spirit equates to the very (SOUL) of God. Thus... when Jesus says... I am in my Father and my Father is in Me... He is saying (My Father and I share the very same SOUL)...

I will tell you yes to that, but then you will go off further into falseness.

The SOUL is a BODY MADE ALIVE by it’s SPIRIT.

Do you understand that?

A dead body is a body without it’s spirit and can no longer be called a soul.

Only ONE GOD! But... God's Soul... (The Holy Spirit)...

Now you are drifting off.

God’s soul is NOT the Holy Spirit.

God’s soul is the body of the living Christ, made alive because of the Spirit.

You are making this more complicated than it is.

Jesus gave the truth to little children.

Little children do not understand your confusion.

God's Truth

(Mind/Spirit)
(Body)
(Soul)

... as Human beings?

Only ONE GOD! But... God's Soul... (The Holy Spirit)... Again is Divine and can indwell over a billion people at one time per (Ephesians 1:13) and yet, only the (SPIRIT - Gen. 1:2 and TRUTH - John 14:6) in light of ... (John 4:24; 1;1; 10:30; John 14:11)... Are referenced in (John 10:30) and are the ACTUAL PRESENCE of GOD...

God indwells us per, Romans 8:9, but that doesn't make us God, just because God's Holy Spirit (Soul) resides within us because of God's miraculous work of Creation and Salvation (Ephesians 2:8f)

What does this insanity mean? It means Jesus is AWESOME and Incomprehensible... yet He has provided His (Holy Spirit, that we might grasp a bit to come and Spiritually Comprehend a fraction of the infinite we will never fully understand after an infinity!

God's TriUne Being is uniqe to our TriUne being. In specific terms... God is Ultimately (Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent).

God is Disembodied and within Body at the Same time... (Examples... Ex. 33:18-23 and 1 Timothy 3:16)

That is Divine. You can't get hung up on simple human thinking... He is genuinely (TRI) and (UNE)

By the way EvilEye, I gave you a thanks because you gave me a thanks...because I AM SO GLAD THAT you want to talk about this great discussion.