The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You know about God's love only if you do what He says.

Learning about [highlight]the false trinitarian doctrine[/highlight] is not how you find God and love.

Go by the scriptures and do not lean on your own understanding.
The Father is distinct from the Son, and from the Holy Spirit. The Son is distinct from the Holy Spirit, and from the Father.

God's Truth

The Father is distinct from the Son, and from the Holy Spirit. The Son is distinct from the Holy Spirit, and from the Father.

Distinct means different.

The Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit are not different.

Jesus only says what the Father says.

Jesus only does what the Father does.

In fact, when you see Jesus, you can say you see the Father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, we are not three like that, but for the sake of our discussion, I will let that go for now.

So then, you say yes that you do have a spirit.

That spirit is you. Do you understand that?

Yep, I have a spirit but the Holy Spirit is given at the moment of salvation.

God's Truth

Check your own post #6577. Maybe you had better explain it.

Can we move forward, or how about you post it here? Why did you go look up the number but not quote?

Just answer the question, because you are now agreeing with what I have been saying all along, and you are NOT saying what the trinity doctrine says.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can we move forward, or how about you post it here? Why did you go look up the number but not quote?

Just answer the question, because you are now agreeing with what I have been saying all along, and you are NOT saying what the trinity doctrine says.

The Trinity says this. I believe it and you don't Jesus is God, The Father is God, The Holy Spirit is God. Jesus is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. The Father is not Jesus or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is not Jesus or the Father.

God's Truth

The Trinity says this. I believe it and you don't Jesus is God, The Father is God, The Holy Spirit is God. Jesus is not the Father or the Holy Spirit. The Father is not Jesus or the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is not Jesus or the Father.

...but there is only one Spirit.

So if the Father has His own Spirit, as you say, and if Jesus has his own Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is yet another Spirit---then that makes three Spirits not one.