The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Heretic! Father, Son and Holy Spirit are separate personalities. God the Father did not die on the Cross, the Son did. Get your theology right and come back after you have studied to discuss it. :poly:

There. is. only. one. Divine. Spirit.

Jesus' personality is the same as the Father's. You couldn't tell them apart. Would you like to try?

God's Truth

Nihilo Has the secret.

Galatians 5:22-23New American Standard Bible (NASB)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Where is obedience?

1 Corinthians 12:31New American Standard Bible (NASB)

31 But earnestly desire the greater gifts. And I show you a still more excellent way.

1 Corinthians 13New American Standard Bible (NASB)

The Excellence of Love
13 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part; 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. 11 When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. 13 But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

You are not the judge, and I couldn't care any less what you think of me and what you think of others. I have heard you and how you have condemned the saved.

God's Truth

Bright Raven has said that the Father and Son have "different personalities".

Who would like to have that challenged with Bright Raven the defender?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bright Raven has said that the Father and Son have "different personalities".

Who would like to have that challenged with Bright Raven the defender?

Two different persons.

John 14:23 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.

Two different persons, got that!

God's Truth

Two different persons.

23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.

Are you ready? You have been challenging me.

God's Truth

Two different persons.

Since God the Father and Jesus will come to live with the saved, tell me how many Spirits one is given when they are saved?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since God the Father and Jesus will come to live with the saved, tell me how many Spirits one is given when they are saved?

With the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity.

Ephesians 1:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

God's Truth

With the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity.

Ephesians 1:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

What about the Father's Spirit? What about Jesus himself and his Spirit?

God's Truth

Ephesians 4:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Did you hear what you said? You said there is one Spirit.

So now tell me, are you denying that the Father is Spirit? Are you denying that Jesus is Spirit?

God's Truth

What does that mean, according to what you think that it means? If you don't know the Trinity, you can't know love, because God is love.

You know about God's love only if you do what He says.

Learning about the false trinitarian doctrine is not how you find God and love.

Go by the scriptures and do not lean on your own understanding.