The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

Then why do you make your life difficult? Surrender to the true God.
Only to please the God who loves me just as I am. He is first and foremost in my life. He has blessed me so much with his love and understanding.

I do not post to please men BR, I post to share. If truth offends nothing in this world has changed.

Here are some men that offended many, many people: Jesus, Peter, Jonn, Luke, Paul, James, Jude, Timothy Matthew. That's just a start. These men were chained, hung on a cross, whipped, and jailed for telling the truth. I suggest you listen to their words and find light.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, it is the Son of God.

There is no God the son.

I feel sorry for you, not seeing or knowing the error you are in.

Hebrews 6:4-6 King James Version (KJV)

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

keypurr

I feel sorry for you, not seeing or knowing the error you are in.

Hebrews 6:4-6 King James Version (KJV)

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Fear not for me BR for I believe the Lord is on my side. Who is mightier than him?

If you fear death my friend your in the wrong religion. For me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fear not for me BR for I believe the Lord is on my side. Who is mightier than him?

If you fear death my friend your in the wrong religion. For me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

Why would I fear death;

2 Corinthians 5:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A statement of trust in the way I see and know of my creator. That is how deep I feel that I have a measure of truth. My eternal life is on the line and I am sure that my understanding of my God and his son is correct.

Hebrew 6:4-6 is of no concern to me my friend.

So you are saying that your once Trinitarian belief was heretical? You have a problem that you need to address quickly. Time is running short.

keypurr

So you are saying that your once Trinitarian belief was heretical? You have a problem that you need to address quickly. Time is running short.
Yes, I see the Trinity doctrine as a pagan insert into the early Christian church. So is Sunday worship, infant baptism, Mary worship. A lot of early blunders the church made. They are far from holy. Yet the break away church still hold on to the distortions.

My time might be shorter than expected but that is OK with me, for my faith give me the power to face what ever life throws at me.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, I see the Trinity doctrine as a pagan insert into the early Christian church. So is Sunday worship, infant baptism, Mary worship. A lot of early blunders the church made. They are far from holy. Yet the break away church still hold on to the distortions.

My time might be shorter than expected but that is OK with me, for my faith give me the power to face what ever life throws at me.

And you have loved ones who are trinitarians? If so, what about them? Are they wrong or are you wrong?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Like you, they are wrong. But their decision is theirs.
Love them anyway.

Might I make a suggestion to you. I'm reading a book by Michael Reeves titled "Delighting in the Trinity". It is written from an entirely different perspective in knowing God as love. It is very reasonably priced at amazon.com. It is worth the read. Hope you take me up on the challenge.

keypurr

Might I make a suggestion to you. I'm reading a book by Michael Reeves titled "Delighting in the Trinity". It is written from an entirely different perspective in knowing God as love. It is very reasonably priced at amazon.com. It is worth the read. Hope you take me up on the challenge.
I will consider it but I am only part way through my AENT .

It is interesting to see Christ from a different culture of the early Eastern church.