The Trinity

• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Christ is the Express Image of the Father. A spirit who was given the fullness of his Father. This spirit went into the body prepared for him, Jesus. This spirit spoke and acted through Jesus. Jesus became the Christ when he was baptized with the Holy Spirit and POWER. Acts 10:38

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app
How does that not contradict these verses?
You misunderstand and have misinterpreted the scriptures for a long time friend. Jesus is the eternal Son of God.

Luke 2:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Matthew 1:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your still stuck in the church rut my friend. Jesus was born as a man and did not exist before then.

Jesus is the flesh son of God, he is the body prepared for the spiritual son to become flesh in.

You sir need get into a bible believing church under a good pastor and submit yourself to good teaching.

drbrumley

Jesus did not exist before he was born, he was a man.

The SPIRIT son, the express image, went into Jesus at his anointing. That is when Jesus became the Christ. This spirit son has the fullness of the Father and spoke through Jesus. That is what I think.

Oh I see...this is full blown Gnosticism.

drbrumley

Nope, full blown New Testament.

Nooo, I don't think so.....because the New Testament is a continuation of the Old Testament and in that section, we have beautiful verses in Isiah and elsewhere explaining quite CLEARLY that Jesus was the Christ when He was born. Also given the fact the 3 Kings came and worshipped Him as a baby. Now if Jesus was JUST a MAN at that time as you claim, then this is against the commandments God gave to Isreal.