The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I did not say it was the Holy Spirit that possessed him, I said it was the Express Image, the spirit son that dwelled in him. Jesus was anointed with that spirit of power, the spirit son who was given the fullness on his Father.

An exact replica my friend. He is as the Father is. There is no difference. He was God come to earth to set us free from our sin.

keypurr

An exact replica my friend. He is as the Father is. There is no difference. He was God come to earth to set us free from our sin.

No, he is the son who is in subjection to his God.

The express image is a created godlike creature. Col 1:15, Heb 1 tells you that but you do not want to see it. He is "a" god, a form of God, not God.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, he is the son who is in subjection to his God.

The express image is a created godlike creature. Col 1:15, Heb 1 tells you that but you do not want to see it. He is "a" god, a form of God, not God.

You err. He is the eternal God. Otherwise He is as the JW's say, another God.

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

keypurr

You err. He is the eternal God. Otherwise He is as the JW's say, another God.

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

There is nothing in these verses that contradict my thoughts BR.

John was not speaking of Jesus, it is the spirit IN him that was at the creation. He is not the eternal God for he is an image, a creature, a creation. Believe your Bible. Only the Father existed until he created his spirit son. God created all things through his spirit son. You need to deal with that to find truth.

I believe the spirit son existed before time so that would satisfy your eternal statement.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is nothing in these verses that contradict my thoughts BR.

John was not speaking of Jesus, it is the spirit IN him that was at the creation. He is not the eternal God for he is an image, a creature, a creation. Believe your Bible. Only the Father existed until he created his spirit son. God created all things through his spirit son. You need to deal with that to find truth.

I believe the spirit son existed before time so that would satisfy your eternal statement.

What is the eternal life that was with the Father. Since you won't say it, I will. It was the Son, who would come to dwell among us (John 1:14).

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I did say it, read my post again. But the son that is eternal is Not Jesus. It is the express image spirit son, not a man.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

You misunderstand and have misinterpreted the scriptures for a long time friend. Jesus is the eternal Son of God.

Luke 2:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Matthew 1:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You misunderstand and have misinterpreted the scriptures for a long time friend. Jesus is the eternal Son of God.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
These verses right here refute everything you've said so far, Keypurr.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

Your still stuck in the church rut my friend. Jesus was born as a man and did not exist before then.

Jesus is the flesh son of God, he is the body prepared for the spiritual son to become flesh in.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Your still stuck in the church rut my friend. Jesus was born as a man and did not exist before then.

Jesus is the flesh son of God, he is the body prepared for the spiritual son to become flesh in.

BR, you mind posting those verses again for Keypurr, i don't think he gets it yet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app