The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will consider it but I am only part way through my AENT .

It is interesting to see Christ from a different culture of the early Eastern church.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

I have an AENT but have also ordered the Aramaic New Testament in Plain English by Rev. David Bauscher. I'm really looking forward to receiving and reading it. The nuances of the Aramaic are quite interesting.

keypurr

I have an AENT but have also ordered the Aramaic New Testament in Plain English by Rev. David Bauscher. I'm really looking forward to receiving and reading it. The nuances of the Aramaic are quite interesting.
The notes in the AENT are great but it is slow reading. We will see what the Lord wants us to see my friend. We need to keep an open mind and a warm heart and we will learn more of him. My ability to retain all that I read is not the same as it was fifty years ago, but I am still learning BR.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The notes in the AENT are great but it is slow reading. We will see what the Lord wants us to see my friend. We need to keep an open mind and a warm heart and we will learn more of him. My ability to retain all that I read is not the same as it was fifty years ago, but I am still learning BR.

Good for you my friend. That is all one can ask for; an open mind and an open heart.

God's Truth

Not so. The Father and Son are two separate spiritual beings.

They are the same Spirit.

Tell me, how does the Father and Jesus make their home with the saved if you are only given one Spirit when you are saved?

John 14:23 23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Did he not say if you believe in God believe also in me?

There are three, and the three are one and the same. We have to believe in God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

Jesus was born as a man and did not exist before then.

Jesus came down from heaven. See John 6:38. For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

John 6:62
Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

keypurr

They are the same Spirit.

Tell me, how does the Father and Jesus make their home with the saved if you are only given one Spirit when you are saved?

John 14:23 23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

There are three, and the three are one and the same. We have to believe in God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Your heart is in the right place but you do not understand your God or his son.

keypurr

Jesus came down from heaven. See John 6:38. For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

John 6:62
Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.
That's what they want you to think.

keypurr

Denying scripture is a very dangerous thing to do, Keypurr.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app
I do not deny scriptures, I deny his interpretation of scriptures. Jesus did not come down from heaven, he was born to Mary. Only the spirit son, the son of man, decended from heaven. Folks do not understand that this god like spirit spoke through Jesus who is the body prepared for him in Hebrew 10:5.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus did not exist before he was born, he was a man.

The SPIRIT son, the express image, went into Jesus at his anointing. That is when Jesus became the Christ. This spirit son has the fullness of the Father and spoke through Jesus. That is what I think.
Liar....
Matt 3:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:16) And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Mark 1:10 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:10) And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

Luke 3:22 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:22) And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

John 1:32 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:32) And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

Every one of the four accounts says UPON Him and NOT into Him.

You're a heretic and a liar.

keypurr

Liar....
Matt 3:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:16) And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Mark 1:10 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:10) And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

Luke 3:22 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:22) And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

John 1:32 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:32) And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

Every one of the four accounts says UPON Him and NOT into Him.

You're a heretic and a liar.
Nothing there disputes my thoughts, they in force them.

Your not equipped to understand why I think as I do. You need a better translation than the one your using.

Right Divider

Body part

Your not equipped to understand why I think as I do. You need a better translation than the one your using.
Your false claims of superiority are just another part of the huge pile of lies that you're building.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Then give us this "better translation." I want to see it, so that we can compare it to the original Hebrew/Greek scripture.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

Your false claims of superiority are just another part of the huge pile of lies that you're building.

I share what I have been given, no one knows it all RD, especially you and I. But some of us do have an understanding of some parts of scripture, and we take it and share. You have no idea why I think as I do and you never will. You have stopped learning.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

God's Truth

I do not deny scriptures, I deny his interpretation of scriptures. Jesus did not come down from heaven, he was born to Mary. Only the spirit son, the son of man, decended from heaven. Folks do not understand that this god like spirit spoke through Jesus who is the body prepared for him in Hebrew 10:5.

The scriptures plainly say that the Son of Man came from heaven.