The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Wow....your actually serious.

In reality though I simple googled "person definition", and that was the first and main one.

The other was speaking of grammatical uses such as "me, myself, and I.

You say that is the definition for human person when in reality person is human in definition.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

The madists like to change the English language.

Repent is not of sins anymore; it means now to change your mind about God.

Obey doesn't mean do what God says anymore; it means to not do anything.

God does not mean one God anymore; it means Gods.

There is not one kingdom now, according to the madists; there are two kingdoms.

There is no one gospel anymore; there are two gospels.

The madists like to make things up.

God's Truth

You know what all those have in common;

None of them were eternal
and all were born...thanks for proving my point for me.

Hi Pops,

I do want to say that Jesus' spirit was and is eternal because it is the Spirit of God. HOWEVER, that is NOT what the trinitarians say. lol

The trinitarians don't know how Jesus is eternal. The trinitarians don't know how Jesus came from heaven.

They want you to believe it just because they say so.

God's Truth

A spirit doesn't mean the Spirit.

You know that and still misrepresent and misinterpret what is being said intentionally, in order to make others look like they are evil or something.

It is you that is the deceiver, and it is you who resembles truster.

I thank God for you, pops. I am so glad you are on this site. I am so glad that you know the Lord.

popsthebuilder

You seriously can't believe you're full of crap, can you? You're a big mouth boaster like God's Untruth who thinks you know what you're talking about....and are offended when your words are laughed at as non-sensical.

Oh, the offense of not being taken as seriously as you take yourself. :chuckle:

No....I'm not offended.....you and your kind are spoken of. But I believe it is for me to continue to try to expound on what I know to be true and also to continue to learn.

Are you aware that your question is nonsensical?

Of someone is full of crap then they are knowingly fooling someone, so for them to not believe that they are doing such they indeed would have to not be doing it.

I am not big mouthed and am very soft spoken unless otherwise needed. I am not a boaster and do not even take credit for what I perceive myself as accomplishing many times. You could call this boasting, and very well may; but I am just explaining what is actually true. You wouldn't know, seeing as how you don't know me as a person.

Tell me; if you knew the truth of the most important matter regarding the very life of every individual person and everyone laughed it off because it wasn't what they were indoctrinated with by a person (generally at childhood), or the general consensus of the mass along the broad path; would you find it funny, or disheartening?

As if I am actually responsible for any of you.

popsthebuilder

Explain that to your mentor.

Oh, you'd have to stop being her lap dog, first.

Never mind.
I have One Mentor, One Teacher, and one Help.

If and when I find her to be wrong in a thing that is pertinent to her salvation I will surely bring it to her attention; as I am certain she would me; such is assured to those who abide, by the written Word and the Spirit.

popsthebuilder

Your fruit is your own. The words you speak are those of a natural man of the flesh.

Yep, I do know your spirit....it's that of a carnal man.
So you say; though you cannot substanciate a single false claim against me.

Your personal word is worth nothing.

You speak for the praise of others alone....it is unfortunate.

popsthebuilder

The resurrected Lord Jesus Christ.

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
Just like the Spirit isn't flesh and bone.

Wait; is that you trying to deny that the resurrected Jesus wasn't filled with the Holy Spirit?

God's Truth

And that is the person of the Holy Spirit.

Access to the Father by ONE SPIRIT.

Which precludes the ONE SPIRIT being the Father as you keep insisting.

That does not mean there are not other spirits which do not give us access to the Father.

Nor does it make the Father that ONE SPIRIT by which we have access to the Father.

Yep, it's bizarre alright. It's bizarre that anyone here would even give you the time of day.

I am copying and pasting this one to keep for moments of what in the world?!%$@# lol

glorydaz

No....I'm not offended.....you and your kind are spoken of. But I believe it is for me to continue to try to expound on what I know to be true and also to continue to learn.

You are offended. You don't like to be corrected...the natural man never does.

Are you aware that your question is nonsensical?

Of someone is full of crap then they are knowingly fooling someone, so for them to not believe that they are doing such they indeed would have to not be doing it.

It was a rhetorical question. We can all see you aren't aware you are full of crap.

I am not big mouthed and am very soft spoken unless otherwise needed.

Apparently, your big mouth comes to the fore when you are offended. That's normal.

I am not a boaster and do not even take credit for what I perceive myself as accomplishing many times. You could call this boasting, and very well may; but I am just explaining what is actually true. You wouldn't know, seeing as how you don't know me as a person.

I'm quite capable of judging a man by the words that come out of his mouth. You boast, and you do so because you've been offended. You're offended because no one is impressed by the nonsense you say. I'm not surprised you don't want to admit it. Most boasters don't.

Tell me; if you knew the truth of the most important matter regarding the very life of every individual person and everyone laughed it off because it wasn't what they were indoctrinated with by a person (generally at childhood), or the general consensus of the mass along the broad path; would you find it funny, or disheartening?

I find it disheartening that you can't speak like a regular human being, but must put on this false front...accusing others of an indoctrination that is merely a product of your own imagination.

As if I am actually responsible for any of you.

As if what? That doesn't even make sense. Just grow up and stop pretending to be something you aren't. Doesn't seem like that's too much to ask.

God's Truth

Do you need me to spell it out for you. I realize, it's above your pay grade. (Simple as it is).

This is serious. There is only one Spirit when it comes to the three.

Trinitarians here keep giving all kinds of different answers.

The Father is Spirit. Jesus has a human's spirit. The Holy Spirit is yet another different and separate Spirit.

Don't you care that you made three spirits when the Bible says one?