The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Hi Pops,

I do want to say that Jesus' spirit was and is eternal because it is the Spirit of God. HOWEVER, that is NOT what the trinitarians say. lol

The trinitarians don't know how Jesus is eternal. The trinitarians don't know how Jesus came from heaven.

They want you to believe it just because they say so.
Indeed the Spirit did dwell in the man Jesus. And the Spirit is eternal.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

It was a rhetorical question, GT. I was trying to get you to see how ridiculous what you said was. obviously I failed.

Scripture says that Jesus does and says what the Father tells Him to do and say. It doesn't say that Jesus does and says exactly what the Father says and does.

For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. - John 12:49 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John12:49&version=NKJV

Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner. - John 5:19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John5:19&version=NKJV

Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things. - John 8:28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John8:28&version=NKJV

Those scriptures prove God the Father came as a Son.

popsthebuilder

I thank God for you, pops. I am so glad you are on this site. I am so glad that you know the Lord.

Those are very strong words to me sister. It is good to feel appreciated, and very good indeed for one to both notice and speak against what they know is wrong for the sake of each and every one of us. Thank you very much for for your words. Your stark contrast to the majority is welcome, but let it not take a back seat to the motivation you help to instill in me with your steadfast words in those things you know in and of the Lord and how they relate to each of us for our very sake.

peace

God's Truth

Indeed the Spirit did dwell in the man Jesus. And the Spirit is eternal.

Exactly.

All humans have a spirit inside of them, It looks like us; it is us; it grows and changes as our flesh body does, except it is spirit.

Jesus' spirit inside him is the Spirit of God the Father come as a man; and, Jesus also received the Holy Spirit with power.

All the saved receive the Holy Spirit when they are saved; but again, Jesus' spirit as a man was the Father's Spirit as a man.

glorydaz

This is serious. There is only one Spirit when it comes to the three.

Yep, it's serious. You don't know that God is a spirit and is comprised of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

The Son is the only One of the three who took on human flesh. He, too, was a spirit before He took on human flesh. AMAZING, isn't it?

Trinitarians here keep giving all kinds of different answers.

No, your inability to comprehend human speech is why you think you keep getting different answers. You hear parts of what a person says, and haven't a clue that you've missed all of what was said. Now, I could unjumble these statements of yours, and line them all out so a third grader would understand. BUT, you would simply hack them apart again, and stand there all befuddled. :chuckle:

God's, UNtuth's selective hearing says, "The Father is Spirit. Jesus has a human's spirit. The Holy Spirit is yet another different and separate Spirit. Don't you care that you made three spirits when the Bible says one?"

She doesn't know that she is the one doing it. :mock: God's UNtruth

popsthebuilder

You are offended. You don't like to be corrected...the natural man never does.

It was a rhetorical question. We can all see you aren't aware you are full of crap.

Apparently, your big mouth comes to the fore when you are offended. That's normal.

I'm quite capable of judging a man by the words that come out of his mouth. You boast, and you do so because you've been offended. You're offended because no one is impressed by the nonsense you say. I'm not surprised you don't want to admit it. Most boasters don't.

I find it disheartening that you can't speak like a regular human being, but must put on this false front...accusing others of an indoctrination that is merely a product of your own imagination.

As if what? That doesn't even make sense. Just grow up and stop pretending to be something you aren't. Doesn't seem like that's too much to ask.

I don't know what it is you think I am faking.

Perhaps you could be more clear in relating it to me.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just like the Spirit isn't flesh and bone.
Just like???? Just like who????
Jesus who said those words?????

No wonder you are so confused.
You really don't read what you are reading.
He DID have flesh and bone when He said the above.

329.gif

Wait; is that you trying to deny that the resurrected Jesus wasn't filled with the Holy Spirit?
You get more stupid with each sentence you type.

God's Truth

Yep, it's serious. You don't know that God is a spirit and is comprised of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

The Son is the only One of the three who took on human flesh. He, too, was a spirit before He took on human flesh. AMAZING, isn't it?

No, your inability to comprehend human speech is why you think you keep getting different answers. You hear parts of what a person says, and haven't a clue that you've missed all of what was said. Now, I could unjumble these statements of yours, and line them all out so a third grader would understand. BUT, you would simply hack them apart again, and stand there all befuddled. :chuckle:

God's, UNtuth's selective hearing says, "The Father is Spirit. Jesus has a human's spirit. The Holy Spirit is yet another different and separate Spirit. Don't you care that you made three spirits when the Bible says one?"

She doesn't know that she is the one doing it. :mock: God's UNtruth

You did say it.

glorydaz

All humans have a spirit inside of them, It looks like us; it is us; it grows and changes as our flesh body does, except it is spirit.

Spirits can NOT be seen. What an active imagination. The only part of man that can be seen is the body.

Jesus' spirit inside him is the Spirit of God the Father come as a man; and, Jesus also received the Holy Spirit with power.

Jesus has a human spirit as all men do. That the Holy Spirit (indeed the entire Godhead) dwelt in Jesus' body is a separate matter altogether.

All the saved receive the Holy Spirit when they are saved; but again, Jesus' spirit as a man was the Father's Spirit as a man.

BUT Again, God's Untruth DOUBLES DOWN ON STUPID, AND denies the complete and absolute humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ. ERROR.

glorydaz

Those are very strong words to me sister. It is good to feel appreciated, and very good indeed for one to both notice and speak against what they know is wrong for the sake of each and every one of us. Thank you very much for for your words. Your stark contrast to the majority is welcome, but let it not take a back seat to the motivation you help to instill in me with your steadfast words in those things you know in and of the Lord and how they relate to each of us for our very sake.

peace

Good job, Egor. We can build us some more of these monsters if we work hard together. Pant pant.

glorydaz

I live in the realm of the Spirit spirits.

Which is why we wrestle against you, minister of satan. Nothing personal...it's your employer we detest.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

Seriously, this is a spiritual battle we're waging, and you are the enemy who preaches a false gospel and perverts the word of God....blaspheming His very nature with your wild eyed claims.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which is why we wrestle against you, minister of satan. Nothing personal...it's your employer we detest.
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

Seriously, this is a spiritual battle we're waging, and you are the enemy who preaches a false gospel and perverts the word of God....blaspheming His very nature with your wild eyed claims.
231.gif

popsthebuilder

Exactly.

I must admit that it is hard for me to accept that the Spirit of GOD had to grow or learn. But it does say that He grew and waxed strong in spirit. I also do not understand how He pleased the Spirit of GOD by being the Spirit of GOD, but it seems to me that He abided by the Spirit. To me the Spirit was surely in Him, prior to baptism, but it perhaps didn't wholly fill Him until baptism, as he was tempted, and did please GOD.

these things interest me.

I know we can discuss them with mutual civility. I don't believe it to be salvific; so if you don't want to discuss it, that is fine too. It is curious though to say the least.

peace