The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Playing the victim card is so lame. Salvation is a GIFT that none can earn.

To preach otherwise is to spit on the cross.
No victim here.

Spitting on the cross would be equal to hearing the gospel of salvation and knowing what Jesus did for is all and still continuing in heedlessness of His Word which is the Way to GOD....the only way.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Gen. 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

This deceiver knows the Scripture says, "God is A spirit." John 4:24KJV
This deceiver knows the Scripture says, "God is A spirit."

This deceiver now goes on to practice her satanic craft.

This evil minister of satan hounds people to go outside the word just one little step so she can practice her evil deceit.

She is truly the daughter of her father, satan.
Satan, by the way, is A spirit, too.

So much for her ONE Spirit theory.

Luke 8:2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,
A spirit doesn't mean the Spirit.

You know that and still misrepresent and misinterpret what is being said intentionally, in order to make others look like they are evil or something.

It is you that is the deceiver, and it is you who resembles truster.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Wrong. There are many spirits, which you should know quite well since you are one of the evil ones.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.​

You don't understand Paul because you are still on the wrong side of the Cross. You have not been crucified with Christ. You have not been raised into newness of life. You are condemned and will die in your sins unless you turn to God with faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
And we see here, gd attempting to conflate the Spirit with any spirit whatsoever in order to misrepresent others and bolster her false easy to hear yet nonsensical doctrines.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

And that is the person of the Holy Spirit.

Access to the Father by ONE SPIRIT.

Which precludes the ONE SPIRIT being the Father as you keep insisting.

That does not mean there are not other spirits which do not give us access to the Father.

Nor does it make the Father that ONE SPIRIT by which we have access to the Father.

Yep, it's bizarre alright. It's bizarre that anyone here would even give you the time of day.
Kokoo kokoo

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Playing the victim card is so lame. Salvation is a GIFT that none can earn.

To preach otherwise is to spit on the cross.
Was Jesus found pleasing to GOD?

Do you thing He pleased GOD by not abiding by the Will of GOD, or by actually doing what He was sent to DO? And likewise; upon hearing are we to believe and follow or ignore and continue to be the same?

popsthebuilder

Unintelligible response.
And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

. Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship, 28. Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet. 29. Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot.

(Now; show me what is wrong here other than the fact that those verses prove that the Holy Spirit is not a person, but dwells within a person.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If everything you say and do all the time is what the Father says and does, then you are.

It was a rhetorical question, GT. I was trying to get you to see how ridiculous what you said was. obviously I failed.

Scripture says that Jesus does and says what the Father tells Him to do and say. It doesn't say that Jesus does and says exactly what the Father says and does.

For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. - John 12:49 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John12:49&version=NKJV

Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner. - John 5:19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John5:19&version=NKJV

Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things. - John 8:28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John8:28&version=NKJV

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I showed that the Holy Spirit was not an outside person and that IT communicates directly and not through another person.

The Holy Spirit is a Person. He is not an "It." The Bible calls Him a He.

Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. - Romans 8:26-27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans8:26-27&version=NKJV

This and many other verses that talk about God and each of the members of the Trinity show that God is masculine. Masculine theistic terminology dominates the scriptures.

He has all the attributes of personhood, performs the actions of a person, and has personal relationships.

He:
Has insight ([VERSION=NKJV;1 Corinthians 2:10]1 Corinthians 2:10[/VERSION])
Has knowledge, requiring intellect ([VERSION=NKJV;Romans 8:27]Romans 8:27[/VERSION])
Has a will ([VERSION=NKJV;1 Corinthians 12:11]1 Corinthians 12:11[/VERSION])
Convicts of sin ([VERSION=NKJV;John 16:8]John 16:8[/VERSION])
Performs miracles ([VERSION=NKJV;Acts 8:39]Acts 8:39[/VERSION])
Guides (VERSION=NKJV;John 16:3]John 16:3[/VERSION])
Intercedes between persons ([VERSION=NKJV;Romans 8:26]Romans 8:26[/VERSION])
Is to be obeyed ([VERSION=NKJV;Acts 10:19-20]Acts 10:19-20[/VERSION])
Can be lied to ([VERSION=NKJV;Acts 5:3]Acts 5:3[/VERSION])
Can be resisted ([VERSION=NKJV;Acts 7:51]Acts 7:51[/VERSION])
Can be grieved ([VERSION=NKJV;Ephesians 4:30]Ephesians 4:30[/VERSION])
Can be blasphemed ([VERSION=NKJV;Matthew 12:31]Matthew 12:31[/VERSION])
Can even be insulted ([VERSION=NKJV;Hebrews 10:29]Hebrews 10:29[/VERSION])
Relates to the Apostles ([VERSION=NKJV;Acts 15:28]Acts 15:28[/VERSION])
Relates to each member of the Trinity ([VERSION=NKJV;John 16:14]John 16:14[/VERSION][VERSION=NKJV;Matthew 28:19]Matthew 28:19[/VERSION][VERSION=NKJV;2 Corinthians 13:14]2 Corinthians 13:14[/VERSION])

See here for more.

lifeisgood

And that is the person of the Holy Spirit.

Access to the Father by ONE SPIRIT.

Which precludes the ONE SPIRIT being the Father as you keep insisting.

That does not mean there are not other spirits which do not give us access to the Father.

Nor does it make the Father that ONE SPIRIT by which we have access to the Father.

Yep, it's bizarre alright. It's bizarre that anyone here would even give you the time of day.

=====

She is in the road to believe that she really is God's Truth:

Try to find a teacher who teaches what I do. You would be hard pressed.

lifeisgood

No such thing in the Bible as going to the wrong side of the cross.

Sure there is.

There is the side of the Cross BEFORE fulfillment.
There is the side of the Cross AFTER fulfillment.

You, gt, are on the side BEFORE fulfillment, working your little fingers to help the already perfect, atoning, vicarious, sacrificial, completed/finished work on the Cross of Calvary not rightly dividing the word of Truth.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Once again, you are unwilling to accept the Biblical distinctions.

The Father SENT the Son and the Son SENT the Holy Spirit.
At the SAME time... the Bible calls each one God.
And what distinction am I not accepting.

GOD'S Spirit dwelled in Christ. That same Spirit dwells in the body of Christ today.

popsthebuilder

The Holy Spirit is a Person. He is not an "It." The Bible calls Him a He.

Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. - Romans 8:26-27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans8:26-27&version=NKJV

This and many other verses that talk about God and each of the members of the Trinity show that God is masculine. Masculine theistic terminology dominates the scriptures.

He has all the attributes of personhood, performs the actions of a person, and has personal relationships.

He:
Has insight ([VERSION=NKJV;1 Corinthians 2:10]1 Corinthians 2:10[/VERSION])
Has knowledge, requiring intellect ([VERSION=NKJV;Romans 8:27]Romans 8:27[/VERSION])
Has a will ([VERSION=NKJV;1 Corinthians 12:11]1 Corinthians 12:11[/VERSION])
Convicts of sin ([VERSION=NKJV;John 16:8]John 16:8[/VERSION])
Performs miracles ([VERSION=NKJV;Acts 8:39]Acts 8:39[/VERSION])
Guides (VERSION=NKJV;John 16:3]John 16:3[/VERSION])
Intercedes between persons ([VERSION=NKJV;Romans 8:26]Romans 8:26[/VERSION])
Is to be obeyed ([VERSION=NKJV;Acts 10:19-20]Acts 10:19-20[/VERSION])
Can be lied to ([VERSION=NKJV;Acts 5:3]Acts 5:3[/VERSION])
Can be resisted ([VERSION=NKJV;Acts 7:51]Acts 7:51[/VERSION])
Can be grieved ([VERSION=NKJV;Ephesians 4:30]Ephesians 4:30[/VERSION])
Can be blasphemed ([VERSION=NKJV;Matthew 12:31]Matthew 12:31[/VERSION])
Can even be insulted ([VERSION=NKJV;Hebrews 10:29]Hebrews 10:29[/VERSION])
Relates to the Apostles ([VERSION=NKJV;Acts 15:28]Acts 15:28[/VERSION])
Relates to each member of the Trinity ([VERSION=NKJV;John 16:14]John 16:14[/VERSION][VERSION=NKJV;Matthew 28:19]Matthew 28:19[/VERSION][VERSION=NKJV;2 Corinthians 13:14]2 Corinthians 13:14[/VERSION])

See here for more.
Yes the Spirit of GOD is capable of all these things and more.

And none of them mean the Spirit of GOD is a person.