The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

Good for you for admitting the Father is Spirit.

The Bible says there is only one Spirit.

So that means the Holy Spirit is God the Father.

Would you like to tell me where Jesus' spirit is?

I am so glad that you finally said it.

Okay now, since you admit the Father is Spirit, and you know the Holy Spirit is Spirit, how many Spirits do you count?

The trinitarians here say the Father is Spirit.

Looks like you trinitarians are falling over yourselves in the dark.

Just believe the scriptures.

There is one Spirit.

The trinitarians here already admitted that the Father is Spirit.

There is one body.

That one body has one Spirit.

That means that the one and only Father who is Spirit came in the flesh as a Son.

Neither of them is saying the Father is the Holy Spirit, and you KNOW IT, EVIL woman.

glorydaz

Just believe the scriptures.

There is one Spirit.

Wrong. There are many spirits, which you should know quite well since you are one of the evil ones.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.​

You don't understand Paul because you are still on the wrong side of the Cross. You have not been crucified with Christ. You have not been raised into newness of life. You are condemned and will die in your sins unless you turn to God with faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

Wrong. There are many spirits, which you should know quite well since you are one of the evil ones.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.​

The Bible tells us that thee is only one DIVINE Spirit.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

Ephesians 2:18 For through Him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

You don't understand Paul because you are still on the wrong side of the Cross.

That is just bizarre. There isn't a wrong and right side of the cross.

You have not been crucified with Christ. You have not been raised into newness of life. You are condemned and will die in your sins unless you turn to God with faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

lol

Jesus would not have saved me if I did not repent of my sin.

God's Truth

There was a time before the Lord Jesus went to the cross and a time after He went to the cross.

What do you not get about the cross taking place at a certain point in history and it's relation to works of law to be justified before GOD?

You can't make what she said right. There are not different sides of the cross.

When one gets saved, they come to the cross.

glorydaz

The Bible tells us that thee is only one DIVINE Spirit.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

Ephesians 2:18 For through Him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

And that is the person of the Holy Spirit.

Access to the Father by ONE SPIRIT.

Which precludes the ONE SPIRIT being the Father as you keep insisting.

That does not mean there are not other spirits which do not give us access to the Father.

Nor does it make the Father that ONE SPIRIT by which we have access to the Father.

Yep, it's bizarre alright. It's bizarre that anyone here would even give you the time of day.

God's Truth

And that is the person of the Holy Spirit.

Access to the Father by ONE SPIRIT.

Which precludes the ONE SPIRIT being the Father as you keep insisting.

That does not mean there are not other spirits which do not give us access to the Father.

Nor does it make the Father that ONE SPIRIT by which we have access to the Father.

Yep, it's bizarre alright. It's bizarre that anyone here would even give you the time of day.

There is only one Spirit. Believe the scriptures.

You sound like keypurr saying there are all kinds of spirits and demons.

I am not talking about all kinds of spirits. I am talking about the one and only divine Spirit.

popsthebuilder

Unintelligible response.

What?

Either you where too lazy to read it or it didn't agree with your preconceived bias.

I showed that the Holy Spirit was not an outside person and that IT communicates directly and not through another person.

I can't believe I actually valued your opinion and you just completely discredited mine.

I went back and placed context on the verses you misrepresented and all you have to say for yourself is unintelligible response?

You realize the vast majority of that response is pertinent scripture showing the verses you quoted within context, right.

So you are pretty much calling the scripture stupid.

That's jacked up.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

You're correct.
In most contexts the term 'firstborn' means the first son in birth order.
I some contexts the term 'firstborn' is a title of rank, inheritance, preeminence and superiority.

Manasseh was the first son born of Joseph, yet GOD calls Ephraim His firstborn.

Gen_41:51 And Joseph called the name of the firstborn Manasseh: For God, said he, hath made me forget all my toil, and all my father's house.
Gen_48:14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.
Gen_48:18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.
Jos_17:1 There was also a lot for the tribe of Manasseh; for he was the firstborn of Joseph;

Jer_31:9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

1Ch_5:1 Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but, forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright.

Ishmael was the first son in birth order but the rights and inheritance belonging to the firstborn went to Isaac.
Esau was the first son in birth order but the rights, blessings and inheritance belonging to the firstborn went to Jacob/Israel.

Exo_4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

David was the youngest, far down the line from the first in birth order but GOD says that He would make him his firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

Psa 89:27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

This Psalm not only pertained to David but is Messianic prophecy which pertains to the Lord Jesus and is repeated of Him in Revelation.

Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of[ek/out of] the dead, and the prince[archon/chief/head] of the kings of the earth.-KJV
Rev 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the first-born out of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth- YLT

Then, we have the other three which pertain to Christ's preeminence over the creation and over the new life from out of the dead.

These do not pertain to His origin or some fanciful imagined beginning of existence.

Rom_8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Col_1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col_1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
You know what all those have in common;

None of them were eternal
and all were born...thanks for proving my point for me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk