The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus ONLY came to do the will of the Father.

Whenever Jesus spoke, it was the Father speaking.

Whatever Jesus did, it was the Father doing it.

No. Jesus Is not the Father.

Matthew 3:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Two different persons. Scripture is very clear on that.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How many gospels are there?

Yes.

Did Jesus preach one thing to the Jews and the opposite to the Gentiles?

Jesus, during His earthly ministry taught the law to ISRAEL.

After Jesus' ascension He taught Paul the message of grace.

Did Jesus send two different kinds of apostles to two different people with two different gospels?

He sent His twelve disciples (minus Judas, plus Matthias) to preach to the whole world (Matthew 28:18-20). So they did. Many people believed (Acts 1-7). But a year later, Israel still had not, as a whole, believed, and eventually Stephen was martyred for his beliefs (Acts 7:54-60).

This is when Israel cut off Israel for their unbelief.
That's when Saul (who consented to Stephen's death (Acts 8:1)), who would later become Paul, is introduced. He was then confronted by Jesus Himself on the road to Damascus, Soon after, and for much of the rest of his life, Jesus taught him the message of grace. It was so different from the law that multiple times in the Bible it records Paul in conflict with Peter and James, and not just simple discussions, but Paul even gets in Peter's face at one point (Event recorded in Galatians 2:11). After that, Paul and the twelve come to an agreement, that they will go to the twelve tribes of Israel (thus removing themselves from the responsibility given to them in Matthew 28:19-20) and that Paul will go to the rest of the world.

You should read 1+2 Corinthians.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How many gospels are there? Did Jesus preach one thing to the Jews and the opposite to the Gentiles?

Did Jesus send two different kinds of apostles to two different people with two different gospels?
GT, was Jesus able to do anything on His own?

jaybird

After that, Paul and the twelve come to an agreement, that they will go to the twelve tribes of Israel (thus removing themselves from the responsibility given to them in Matthew 28:19-20) and that Paul will go to the rest of the world.

where does scripture say the 12 were re ordered back to the Jews?

lifeisgood

How about the scripture in Zechariah saying they will look on Me the one that they pierced?

Yes.

You avoid the scriptures.

That's your opinion.

How about this scripture:

Isaiah 53:10 KJV Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Yes.

God's Truth

No. Jesus Is not the Father.

Matthew 3:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Two different persons. Scripture is very clear on that.

John 12:30
In response, Jesus said, "This voice was not for My benefit, but yours.

God's Truth

Yes.

Jesus, during His earthly ministry taught the law to ISRAEL.

After Jesus' ascension He taught Paul the message of grace.

He sent His twelve disciples (minus Judas, plus Matthias) to preach to the whole world (Matthew 28:18-20). So they did. Many people believed (Acts 1-7). But a year later, Israel still had not, as a whole, believed, and eventually Stephen was martyred for his beliefs (Acts 7:54-60).

This is when Israel cut off Israel for their unbelief.
That's when Saul (who consented to Stephen's death (Acts 8:1)), who would later become Paul, is introduced. He was then confronted by Jesus Himself on the road to Damascus, Soon after, and for much of the rest of his life, Jesus taught him the message of grace. It was so different from the law that multiple times in the Bible it records Paul in conflict with Peter and James, and not just simple discussions, but Paul even gets in Peter's face at one point (Event recorded in Galatians 2:11). After that, Paul and the twelve come to an agreement, that they will go to the twelve tribes of Israel (thus removing themselves from the responsibility given to them in Matthew 28:19-20) and that Paul will go to the rest of the world.

Jesus is not divided. There is one body where all must be saved, and Jesus taught that to the sheep, and teaches it to anyone who hears, and Paul preaches it too.

Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Matthew 7:26
But everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.

God's Truth

So you're saying that being that 2 Samuel 7:14 has to do with Solomon that that is saying that Jesus might commit iniquity.

That is just your evil assertion.

2 Samuel 7:12 When your days are over and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, your own flesh and blood, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands. 15 But my love will never be taken away from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you. 16 Your house and your kingdom will endure forever before me; your throne will be established forever.’”

It is a Messianic prophesy of the Messiah being heir to King David's throne.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

John 12:30
In response, Jesus said, "This voice was not for My benefit, but yours.

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

God's Truth

Yes.

That's your opinion.

Yes.

Right Divider says Jesus was speaking in the whole Bible. That means the whole Old Testament too. That is correct.

Now read this scripture:

Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

The LORD God speaking in the Old Testament is known as THE FATHER.

So explain how you don't understand that the Father and Jesus are the same, as shown in the scripture where God says they will LOOK ON ME THE ONE THEY HAVE PIERCED.

lifeisgood

That is just your evil assertion.

2 Samuel 7:12 When your days are over and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, your own flesh and blood, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands. 15 But my love will never be taken away from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you. 16 Your house and your kingdom will endure forever before me; your throne will be established forever.’”

It is a Messianic prophesy of the Messiah being heir to King David's throne.

So you're saying that being that 2 Samuel 7:14 has to do with Solomon that that is saying that Jesus might commit iniquity.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
where does scripture say the 12 were re ordered back to the Jews?

Not ordered.

They agreed to go.

Galatians 2:7,9

But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter . . . and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. - Galatians 2:7,9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians2:7,9&version=NKJV

Circumcised = Jews

Jesus is not divided.

Good, we agree on this.

There is one body where all must be saved, and Jesus taught that to the sheep, and teaches it to anyone who hears, and Paul preaches it too.

Was the Body of Christ in the Old Testament?

Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Matthew 7:26
But everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.

Good scripture. Even better with context, though:

“Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock:and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.“But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand:and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”And so it was, when Jesus had ended these sayings, that the people were astonished at His teaching,for He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes. - Matthew 7:24-29 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew7:24-29&version=NKJV

lifeisgood

Right Divider says Jesus was speaking in the whole Bible. That means the whole Old Testament too. That is correct.

Now read this scripture:

Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

The LORD God speaking in the Old Testament is known as THE FATHER.

So explain how you don't understand that the Father and Jesus are the same, as shown in the scripture where God says they will LOOK ON ME THE ONE THEY HAVE PIERCED.

I wonder what you do with the CONTEXT when reading the Bible, gt. Ah, I forget that you DO NOT CARE about CONTEXT.

The ANGEL OF THE LORD is NOT The Father.
The Holy Spirit is NOT the Father.
God The Father IS NOT Jesus with a physical body.

It does not matter how many times you say, 'I, gt, declare it, therefore it is God's Truth. Hooooray, I gt, won.'

You have God's Truth mixed up with your UNtruth, gt, which is a shame.