The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Listen to what they are saying, and acknowledge that they refuse to answer according to the scriptures.

Who is this speaking:

Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

Isn't that that the Father speaking about calling Himself a Son in the future?

Do those going against me not say grace was not yet when Jesus was pierce? Don't they say grace was not given but to Paul?

Yikes, poor Paul, they misunderstand him and make him an enemy of the cross. NEVER.

God's Truth

What did Jesus say. I came to do the will of the Father. Guess you can not comprehend simple English grammar.

Stop avoiding.

Who said this?

Who is this speaking:

Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stop avoiding.

Who said this?

Who is this speaking:

Nope Jesus is speaking. Don't you know that He speaks in every book of the Bible?

lifeisgood

[MENTION=20276]RealityJerk[/MENTION] You have to be very, very careful when you read gt's responses. She just told you that you do not know God and you did not even bat an eyelash:

See if you see what she said to you to your response on post #20459:

This is what you said:
Quote Originally Posted by RealityJerk
That's your opinion. Perhaps he simply doesn't understand something. Don't be so harsh, no one has perfect understanding, that includes both of us.

You are seriously wrong there. I understand and know God.

God's Truth

HE NEVER COMMITTED INIQUITY as you assert 2 Samuel 7:14 says.

Foolish woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Samuel 7:14 I will be his Father, and he shall be My son. If he commits iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men and with the blows of the sons of men.

That is not about Jesus?

How about the scripture in Zechariah saying they will look on Me the one that they pierced?

You avoid the scriptures.

How about this scripture:

Isaiah 53:10 KJV Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

God's Truth

Was Jesus able to do anything on His own?

No.

Prove that what I said indicates that Jesus is divided.

How many gospels are there? Did Jesus preach one thing to the Jews and the opposite to the Gentiles?

Did Jesus send two different kinds of apostles to two different people with two different gospels?

popsthebuilder

He/she does not know you yet. On the other hand, after a while, he/she might agree with you that Jesus is the Father with a physical body and that is just for starters.
Just curious;

Do you understand the spirit of GOD almighty/ the Holy Spirit to have come and dwelled within Jesus the Christ as he walked the earth?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk