The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

Jesus ONLY came to do the will of the Father.

Yes.

Whenever Jesus spoke, it was the Father speaking.

No.

Whatever Jesus did, it was the Father doing it.

No. Here is what Jesus said:

John 5:19 - Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he SEETH the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Jesus DID NOT SAY 'I am The Father doing.'

It does not matter how many times you say, 'I, gt, declare it, therefore it is God's Truth. Hooooray, I gt, won.'

You have God's Truth mixed up with your UNtruth, gt, which is a shame.

John 12:30 - In response, Jesus said, "This voice was not for My benefit, but yours.

Yes.

God's Truth

Yes.

No.

No. Here is what Jesus said:

John 5:19 - Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he SEETH the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Jesus DID NOT SAY 'I am The Father doing.'

It does not matter how many times you say, 'I, gt, declare it, therefore it is God's Truth. Hooooray, I gt, won.'

Yes.

You need to study this post harder and longer.

God's Truth

There you go again with your comprehension thingy.

BR simply told you what God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) inspired Paul to tell you and everybody else for that matter: 2 Timothy 2:15 - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

No, BR tried to say I didn't know the Word. Now let's stop talking about what you think. Let's discuss the topic of the thread.

God's Truth

I wonder what you do with the CONTEXT when reading the Bible, gt. Ah, I forget that you DO NOT CARE about CONTEXT.

The ANGEL OF THE LORD is NOT The Father.
The Holy Spirit is NOT the Father.
God The Father IS NOT Jesus with a physical body.

It doesn't matter what the scriptures say. So why do you bother debating? All you want to do is ignore and deny the scriptures and insult.

God's Truth

Not ordered.

They agreed to go.

Galatians 2:7,9

But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter . . . and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. - Galatians 2:7,9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians2:7,9&version=NKJV

Circumcised = Jews

Good, we agree on this.

Was the Body of Christ in the Old Testament?

Good scripture. Even better with context, though:

“Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock:and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.“But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand:and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”And so it was, when Jesus had ended these sayings, that the people were astonished at His teaching,for He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes. - Matthew 7:24-29 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew7:24-29&version=NKJV

Jesus is NOT divided, but you made him divided when you say he has two different gospels.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus is NOT divided, but you made him divided when you say he has two different gospels.

GT, can God tell two different people to do two different things at two different times? Is that possible?
Better question, can God start over with a separate group of people, and make them His, if He wanted to?

popsthebuilder

2 Thessalonians 3: 2. And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. 3. But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. 4. And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you. 5. And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ. 6. Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us. 7. For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you; 8. Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you: 9. Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us. 10. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. 11. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies. 12. Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread. 13. But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing. 14. And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed. 15. Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother. 16. Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. 17. The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which is the token in every epistle: so I write. 18. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

It doesn't matter what the scriptures say. So why do you bother debating? All you want to do is ignore and deny the scriptures and insult.
Silly guy doesn't even get the the Angel of the LORD, the Holy Spirit, and the Son are all of GOD and the spirit of GOD.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

jaybird

Not ordered.

They agreed to go.

Galatians 2:7,9

But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter . . . and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. - Galatians 2:7,9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians2:7,9&version=NKJV

Circumcised = Jews

ohh wow i never knew about that passage but then again im not an expert on Paul. this passage is a bit strange to me. i dont get why Jesus would command the 12 to go out to all nations, they obey, then they meet Paul, and then they disregard what Jesus commands them.
then you have the issues with the travels of the 12,
Andrew to north of the black sea and preached to the Scythians and Thracian.
Bartholomew – to Armenia and India.
Matthew/Levi – to Iran
Thaddaeus to Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Iran
Thomas – to Iran, Afghanistan and India.