The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Not HIS OWN.... like 2 Samuel 7:14 says. What a dummy your are!

The sacrificial lamb of the Passover is also a prophecy about Christ. A lamb without blemish or spot, was to be chosen as a pure offering, and it’s blood was for a sign of God’s people to save them from destruction.

Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt. `So this day shall be to you a memorial; and you shall keep it as a feast to the Lord throughout your generations. You shall keep it as a feast by an everlasting ordinance. Exodus 12:13-14.

Was the lamb guilty of sin?

Was the lamb deserving of death for the sins of the people?

Yet, but, the Lamb was killed for THE SINS of the people.

God's Truth

I was talking about your utter foolishness about 2 Samuel 7:14 where YOU claim that Jesus "might have committed iniquity".

Are you trying to get out of the scripture where JESUS in the OLD TESTAMENT, speaking as God the FATHER says that they will look on HIM WHO IS PIERCED?

God's Truth

Bright Raven,

Was Jesus on the earth when this was said?

Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.