the thousand years

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
As I told you I do not know anyone by the name of Sozo: neither did I mention the name of who told me to go to hell because it is not important. If you were trying to get me to name names that only reveals more about yourself than anything else.

Hey nut ball, tell us who said it !!

:yawn: Well, at least the OP appears to appreciate all the bumps from such derogatory comments. :)

PS - Regarding the topic: neither of you will ever reign with Messiah unless and until you do the will of Elohim, and cut off those tongues, and "behead" yourselves so as to put on the mind of Messiah, (through-by way of the Testimony of Yeshua and through-by way of the Logos-Word of Elohim as the Rev 20:4 passage clearly states). :chuckle:

Hey nutball, tell us who said it !!!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
there is only one empire that lasted one thousand years -
it was a christian empire -
they reigned with Christ -

False Prophet

Satan is bound for a thousand years, and that is when the millennium begins.

[2] And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
[3] And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. Rev 20

Ben Masada

Try reading post 153 and the passages it references.

Spoiler alert ... there is no mention of Luke's gospel. It's all O.T. Apparently you've already tossed most of your Bible in the trash.

The last time I checked the NT, the gospel of Luke was still there. What are you talking about!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the thousand years is literal because it has an ending
-and-
it doesn't say Christ will reign
-if-
it did, why would Christ's reign end?

Rivers

The "1,000 years" could also be referring to the duration of the Davidic Kingdom up until the time of Jesus (c. 900s BC to 0s AD). This would have made sense to the people who actually received the prophecy (Revelation 1:1-3).

SaulToPaul 2

The "1,000 years" could also be referring to the duration of the Davidic Kingdom up until the time of Jesus (c. 900s BC to 0s AD). This would have made sense to the people who actually received the prophecy (Revelation 1:1-3).

:chuckle:

I will restore unto you the years that the locust have eaten.

Count up the years.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

how was the dragon bound?