the ten horns

KingdomRose

was, and is not, and yet is

This is from chapter 17 verse 8 of the Apocalypse and it is very significant in that it ties together Satan of chapter 20, the dragon of chapter 12, the beasts of chapter 13, and the seven heads and ten horns of chapter 17.

Revelation 17:8 (KJV)
8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

In chapter 13:12 the first beast is mortally wounded and replaced by the second one. In chapter 17 we have the beast that was, is not, and yet to come along with the five kings that were, the one that is, and the one that is yet to come. We should pay attention to any historical events that might fit this.

You're on the right track.

In John's vision recorded at Rev. 13, the 7-headed, 10-horned wild beast comes up out of the sea leopard-like with feet like a bear and a mouth of a lion. It is a composite form of several of the symbols in Daniel's vision of 4 beasts. The dragon (Satan; see Rev.12:9) gives the beast its authority & power. "Seven" and "ten" are commonly acknowledged as symbols of completeness. The extent of the beasts domain is far-reaching....not over one nation or a group of nations, but "over every tribe and people and tongue and nation." Complete, in Bible terms.

"The first beast combines in itself the joint characteristics of the four beasts of Daniel's vision, and, accordingly, this first beast represents the combined forces of ALL POLITICAL RULE OPPOSED TO GOD in the world." (The Interpreter's Dictionary of the Bible---Edited by G. Buttrick, 1962, Vol.1, p.369.)

Then we have the next beast under discussion, at Revelation 17....the scarlet-colored beast with 7 heads & 10 horns, with a woman on its back called "Babylon the Great," the great Whore. This beast resembles (the image of) the first beast of chapter 13, but is distinct because of its scarlet color and the fact that no crowns are on its 10 horns.

John is told that 5 of the 7 kings represented by the 7 heads had already fallen, while one existed at that time, and the 7th was yet to come. The scarlet-colored wild beast itself is an 8th king but springs from or is a product of the previous 7. Scholars understand the heads (or kings) to represent world powers, as in the book of Daniel. It's interesting that the Bible names 5 of the world powers:
Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece (in the O.T.), and in the N.T. the 6th is named: Rome, ruling in John's day. The 7th was yet to come, and we are living in the time of the existence of that one.

The beast that was, was not, and then was again.... pictures the League of Nations that went defunct when WWII hit, and then reappeared as The United Nations.

That is just a brief glance at the information to be gleaned from those chapters in Revelation. Much more can be deduced from a fantastic book called Revelation/ Its Grand Climax At Hand by the WT Bible & Tract Society. Ask for this book (at no charge) and/or go to the website www.jw.org and find information there about the beasts of Revelation. Just go up to the right-hand corner to "search."

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
John is told that 5 of the 7 kings represented by the 7 heads had already fallen, while one existed at that time, and the 7th was yet to come. The scarlet-colored wild beast itself is an 8th king but springs from or is a product of the previous 7. Scholars understand the heads (or kings) to represent world powers, as in the book of Daniel. It's interesting that the Bible names 5 of the world powers:
Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece

heads are not beasts

the seven heads all belonged to one beast

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Baron%20Munchausen_zpsppz1yrmj.jpg

(Image Still from Baron Muchausen)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGIQech3_s

(Preface in Parenthesis: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116249)

10 Generations of Genesis 5 (1000 Years) (God - King of Salem, Gen. 14:17-19
Adam
Seth
Enos
Cainan
Mahalaleel
Jared
Enoch
Methuselah
Lamech
Noah

10 Generations of Genesis 11 (1000 Years) (Satan - Processor of Heaven and Earth, Gen. 14:17-19)
Shem
Arphaxad
Salah
Eber
Peleg
Reu
Serug
Nahor
Terah
Abram

10 Generations of Genesis 10 (1000 Years) (Babylon - King of Sodom, Gen. 14:17-19)
Cush
Seba
Havilah
Sabtah
Raamah
Sabtecha
Sheba
Dedan
Nimrod
Babel

REVELATION 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
REVELATION 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
MARK 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

(Ninth Hour = Nimrod = Nibiru = Tribulation of 40 Days ... Tenth Hour = Babel = Star Wormwood = 5 Months of Antichrist Reign)

Eloi = 10 Generations of Genesis 5
Eloi = 10 Generations of Genesis 11
Lama = 20 Generations are returned to the Lord ("Two Witnesses" Slain)
Sabachthani = 10 Generations of Babylon that identify with Antichrist Reign

Ten Expressions of Babylon
Flood of Noah
Tower of Babel
Jacob's Pillow Stones
Rod of Joseph (Sabtah) (Antichrist is Introduced into the Gospel's Program) (4th Horn of Daniel 7:8)
Ark of the Covenant (with Angels on it)
Goliath (Sabtecha/Sabachthani)
Holy Grail
Rainbow of 2 Days
Tribulation of 40 Days
Flood of Revelation of 150 Days

There was Darkness over the whole earth from the "Sixth Hour to the Ninth Hour", this goes from the position of Goliath to the position of Nimrod. Coincidentally, 6-9=3, the "Three Days of Darkness", kills the "Two Witnesses" so that they are able to be reborn and reign for the final 5 months of the Flood of Star Wormwood.

The Seventh Horn is called "Sheba", and the Seventh King is the "Two Witnesses", so on this basis there is harmony between the "Seven Kings and the Ten Horns". As the Antichrist Confirm the Covenant.

(Just one small public safety message, http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg, after I understood the maximum amount of pain and suffering that could be translated into the euthanasia of those races of people, I wanted to design a new program. So back in 2013, I did at least two trips into the river at Penns Landing, hoping to eliminate thousands based on level of force, and the kill as a result. I even invited the Authorities to watch and document the euthanasia, however they did not cooperate, but I believe we will do something similar soon, once the "Events of Revelations" officially begins, for now, the nightly walks are still an effective measure, until their kinds lose their inhibitions and turn onto the public, the equation is simple their kinds can cause more pain and suffering to the people then their kinds are capable of causing to me, so that is why they will change targets, facing the end of their lives ... ... ... the media and the authorities will need to get things in the proper order soon, not for my sake, but for your own and the good of the people ... ... ... soon, we will talk more about when this Tribulation is to begin soon.) Love and Blessings.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I don't make these things up
-the historians do
-it is their job
-I just find them
-it is my job

SaulToPaul 2

The ten horns or ten kings have received no power as yet but receive power for one hour or the last hour with the beast Rev. 17:12. They haven't even come to power yet so how could they possibly be in the history books!!!

Chrys ignores inconvenient details, as they impede his harebrained theories.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The ten horns or ten kings have received no power as yet but receive power for one hour or the last hour with the beast Rev. 17:12. They haven't even come to power yet so how could they possibly be in the history books!!!

they are in the history books
-your interpretation of scripture is preventing you from recognizing that

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
this is just one small piece of the puzzle
-but
-it must fit with the larger pieces
-don't start here
-start with the big ones
-like a thousand years
-there aren't many
-just one

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Will-o'-the-wisp = Earth's Moon Star Wormwood

(About 7 Minutes into the Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcM1pFxO464
(Scene from Ninth Gate, he says "ERASE ME FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE", can be seen as "EUTHANIZED THOSE RACES OF ALL LIFE", so we must keep watch)

Thou Shall Not Take the Name of the Lord In Vain = Thou Shall Not Kill a Green Thing, Joseph the Blessings

ISAIAH 38:8 Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down.
ISAIAH 38:5 Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.

Sun Dial, 10 Generations of Babylon the Great, Star Wormwood for 150 Days Only. (Continuous and Repeated Acts of R*pe and M*rder of the Antichrist, hopefully they are deceased, billions on 6/21/2016, I want these People to motivated to use lethal force until such a time, thus far the level of force is good).

BABYLON THE GREAT 150 DAYS ONLY FOR 10 GENTILE GENERATIONS OF GENESIS 10
GENESIS 10:10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
GENESIS 10:11 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,
GENESIS 10:12 And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same [is] a great city.

9/11/2001 = Nineveh + 15 Years of Hezekiah = 2016 for 150 Days of Star Wormwood, BABYLON THE GREAT.

34 Years of Amos = "Three and a Half" of the Antichrist Lifespan, then 150 Days. If God declares in Revelations he will not kill, "A Green Thing", then we need to perhaps view the 34 Years of Amos (12210+195, Revelation: 12000, 42, 3, 150 for 12210, 42, 3, 150), in a slightly different context. Love and Blessings. (Tuesday is the 21st, make sure these people use lethal force against me, nightly walk at that time, maybe more if I am convinced these people will use lethal force against me, perhaps we will need to keep this pattern going for a short while longer, keep watch) (At the ground level, maybe repeat the events of the 2014 mass picnic killings in the City of Philadelphia, and solicit the cooperation of the media and the police departments, as an initial basis, for sterilization of Genetic Dan, maybe but probably not, the pattern we've developed is working better than I've expected).

Last edited: