the ten horns

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
don't understand it

It lists peoples and nations that rise against Israel. If correlated to geography and nations it numbers 10 peoples.

I'll try to find the breakdown...

ps%2B83%2Bconfederates.png

I'll edit in some brief text in a few minutes, but this is the general correlation.

I'm not a big fan of posting scripture in large excerpts, but for this, I'll go ahead.

Psalm 83 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

(0) A song. A psalm of Asaf:
2 (1) God, don’t remain silent!
Don’t stay quiet, God, or still;
3 (2) because here are your enemies, causing an uproar;
those who hate you are raising their heads,
4 (3) craftily conspiring against your people,
consulting together against those you treasure.
5 (4) They say, “Come, let’s wipe them out as a nation;
let the name of Isra’el be remembered no more!”
6 (5) With one mind they plot their schemes;
the covenant they have made is against you —
7 (6) the tents of Edom and the Yishma‘elim,
Mo’av and the Hagrim,
8 (7) G’val, ‘Amon and ‘Amalek,
P’leshet with those living in Tzor; (Selah)
9 (8) Ashur too is allied with them,
to reinforce the descendants of Lot.
10 (9) Do to them as you did to Midyan,
to Sisra and Yavin at Vadi Kishon —
11 (10) they were destroyed at ‘Ein-Dor
and became manure for the ground.
12 (11) Make their leaders like ‘Orev and Ze’ev,
all their princes like Zevach and Tzalmuna,
13 (12) who said, “Let’s take possession
of God’s meadows for ourselves.”
14 (13) My God, make them like whirling dust,
like chaff driven by the wind.
15 (14) Like fire burning up the forest,
like a flame that sets the mountains ablaze,
16 (15) drive them away with your storm,
terrify them with your tempest.
17 (16) Fill their faces with shame,
so that they will seek your name, Adonai.
18 (17) Let them be ashamed and fearful forever;
yes, let them perish in disgrace.
19 (18) Let them know that you alone,
whose name is Adonai,
are the Most High over all the earth.

The basic jist of it is to correlate the Davidic promises to Israel to present day and note literal world events that are moving against modern Israel.

The verbiage reads eerily true. The entire book of Psalms reads more prophetic than any other book! As you well understand the Messianic prophecies it held before Christ came are staggeringly accurate.

Note in verse 12 it sites "Orev and Ze've and Zevach and Tzalmuna"

One more edit to come...

Judges 8:21

Zebah and Zalmunna said, "Come, do it yourself. 'As is the man, so is his strength.'" So Gideon stepped forward and killed them, and took the ornaments off their camels' necks.

The names look different in the two translations, but if you do a quick check, it's all there. The names are identical when you use like translation.

And why is this important?

In translations that leverage more manuscripts the Judges 8:21 verse reveals what kind of ornaments...

Zebah and Zalmunna said, "Get up and kill us yourself, for a man is judged by his strength." So Gideon got up, killed Zebah and Zalmunna, and took the crescent ornaments that were on the necks of their camels.

....... they had the crescent ornaments of Allaht that came to be attributed to Diana, which is referenced in Acts... I believe.. I'll check...

Yup... acts 19:24.

For a person named Demetrius, a silversmith who made silver shrines of Artemis, provided a great deal of business for the craftsmen.

....... Artemis is also Dianna in some translations and correlates to the crescent moon God and Godess of ancient origin in Babylonian religion.

This is all pre Islamic influence that is still unknowingly part of Islam to the Muslims.

Crescent Moon and all, and at no time have all of these peoples and nations assembled against Israel yet.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
....... Artemis is also Dianna in some translations and correlates to the crescent moon God and Godess of ancient origin in Babylonian religion.

This is all pre Islamic influence that is still unknowingly part of Islam to the Muslims.

Crescent Moon and all, and at no time have all of these peoples and nations assembled against Israel yet.

I do appreciate your efforts
-but-
-you can't use the old testament to predict the new
-you can use the old testament to confirm what is presented in the new
-I am with the new

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I do appreciate your efforts
-but-
-you can't use the old testament to predict the new
-you can use the old testament to confirm what is presented in the new
-I am with the new

Understood... I disagree, -but-
as a friend disagrees with a friend.
Would you welcome one valid point on the matter of the Old Testament?

2nd Timothy 3:16

# Much respect for you Chryostom

How would we understand the new without the old?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Understood... I disagree, -but-
as a friend disagrees with a friend.
Would you welcome one valid point on the matter of the Old Testament?

2nd Timothy 3:16

# Much respect for you Chryostom

How would we understand the new without the old?

all scripture has been inspired by God
-but-
not our interpretation of it
-so-
there must be a standard by which these things are settled
-mine is the church built on a rock by Jesus
-but-
I do think beyond that
I do appreciate your input

balut55

Church built on a rock? But I thought Jesus said he is the church. His temple would be rebuilt in three days. Religion is of Satan. The truth isn't taught in religion . I really never learned anything in church. Not until I had a personal relationship with Jesus did I learn the truth. When I asked for wisdom it was given to me. I'm not saying you won't be saved if you go to church. But the church leaders have their self interest in mind not your salvation. Number one self interest is a paycheck. If a pastor or priest were to speak truth about revelations most of the congregation would walk out. They can't risk their donation base. Jesus is king. Read the Bible.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
:dizzy: "Re 17:12 ten kings. See notes on 12:3; 13:1 (cf. Dan. 2:41, 42). These kings are sub-rulers under the Antichrist, whose empire will apparently be divided into 10 administrative districts. no kingdom as yet. Thus, the kings cannot be identified with any historical figures. one hour. Symbolic of the brief 3½ year period of time (cf. 11:2, 3; 12:6, 12, 14; 13:5; 18:10, 17, 19)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 2016). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

Related:

Rise of the Beast

The Satanic Trinity

Last edited:

Rondonmonson

The Ten Horns are the TEN KINGS that arise with the Anti-Christ. We are told in Daniel 7 that they arise out of the FOURTH BEAST (Rome) but in the END TIME. Thus it will be 10 European Kings(doms). The 10 Horns in Revelation are ONLY 10, because the 11th, the LITTLE HORN, is a BEAST or the Seventh Head of the Seven Headed Beast.

Rondonmonson

here we agree
-but-
who is the antichrist?
-and-
not kings, dynasties

Ten Horns or Kings arise with the Anti-Christ. Who is the Little Horn, we know this because in Daniel 7 it says the Ancient One (Jesus with White Hair) casts him onto HELL or the Burning Fire.

Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns (10 Horns), and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

The Little Horn is the Anti-Christ.......Watch this:

Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the
false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Same Event as Daniel 7:11 !!

Another event that matches Daniel 7 and Revelation, WATCH THIS:

Rev. 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

Now look back at Daniel 7:9, the Ancient One did sit on the Throne !! And Judgment was given unto Him.

The Little Horn is the Anti-Christ and he is Born in Greece and comes to power via the E.U.